BTS discussion thread

I had a wierd vision about the boys while i was reading about mk ultra guys 0_o
1) i'm either going insane
2)if anyone wants to know please feel free to ask :)
I want to if that’s okay with you I’ve been having dreams about them too lately so wanted to see the connections

Do you mean each change in hair color reprensents a different alter ? 0_o
If so which ones are the weakest and strongest ?(i guess ?)
This whole pink hair thing is yet another programming tool. Sexual alters often don pink wigs when they switch. When Britney Spears broke down she often donned a pink wig. As the paparazzi stalked Britney they used their brains long enough to notice that when she wears her pink wig her personality changes. There is reportedly a sex tape where Britney is wearing nothing but a pink wig. Remember the sexual alters wear pink wigs. To take it a step futher the paparazzi revealed that Britney invited them into her home. She then proceeded to her dressing room. When she returned she was wearing a pink wig and had no recollection of ever inviting the paparazzi into her home.

w1.jpg

“Pink Alters are linked to the core personality, and are seen as weak by their handlers. In this mindstate, these victims are very vulnerable, and are emotionally fragile, in which they usually report back to their handlers. This pink alter always means another personality.”
h1.jpg h2.jpg h3.jpg

Purple Alters are usually the front-like child alters, and purple alters have been taught to forget the abuse and to reframe it in their mind as training. They seem themselves as the abusers. Purple is the color of trigger dissociation. Usually deep in the trance in programming.
f2.jpg f3.jpg
f4.jpg

Blonde hair is a sign of MK Ultra, a symbol of being newly programmed.
v1.jpg v2.jpg v3.jpg

It definitely seems like some sort of hex then..
a lot of weird things have been happening when you guys destroy or get rid of things from them
It seems like some sort of curse put on you guys
I'm sure I was cursed when I left the occult. I only experience it when I expose stuff about them. I learned to deal with it by my faith so it hardly phases me.

I'm sure I was cursed when I left the occult. I only experience it when I expose stuff about them. I learned to deal with it by my faith so it hardly phases me.
Idk i'm asking a spiritual gc just to be sure bc i don't really have any knowledge on this
I'm just saying that it might have to be a curse or black magick casted upon you guys.. because I haven't had any weird experiences

Delacourf

Established
This whole pink hair thing is yet another programming tool. Sexual alters often don pink wigs when they switch. When Britney Spears broke down she often donned a pink wig. As the paparazzi stalked Britney they used their brains long enough to notice that when she wears her pink wig her personality changes. There is reportedly a sex tape where Britney is wearing nothing but a pink wig. Remember the sexual alters wear pink wigs. To take it a step futher the paparazzi revealed that Britney invited them into her home. She then proceeded to her dressing room. When she returned she was wearing a pink wig and had no recollection of ever inviting the paparazzi into her home.

View attachment 9441

“Pink Alters are linked to the core personality, and are seen as weak by their handlers. In this mindstate, these victims are very vulnerable, and are emotionally fragile, in which they usually report back to their handlers. This pink alter always means another personality.”
View attachment 9445 View attachment 9446 View attachment 9447

Purple Alters are usually the front-like child alters, and purple alters have been taught to forget the abuse and to reframe it in their mind as training. They seem themselves as the abusers. Purple is the color of trigger dissociation. Usually deep in the trance in programming.
View attachment 9448 View attachment 9449
View attachment 9450

View attachment 9451 View attachment 9452 View attachment 9453
OMG.. is it possible to become even creepier?
There's almost no celebrity wich didnt go blonde

Chic

Established
This is another proof how staged everything was since then.
If I remember correctly they went on the street and were asking random girls to participate in their mv, huh? And they were so lucky to find a professional model who was dating with celebrity and had free time to be in their mv....or maby in America models walk everywhere

It was staged, lol. Victoria and Jewel both have IG pages...both are models. Don't know much about Christina.

luffychan

Established
He seems to be an asshole.. but that’s based on other posts that were here
People saying he was making fun of armys and he is definitely acting “out there” if you know what I mean
I'm glad in not the only that thinks this about Jimin, I don't hate him but as you mentioned his behaviour just really gets to me and annoys me a lot of the time...

...i'm pretty sure its not the devil lmao
theres a thing called being cursed/hexed and having spirit attachments (which most of the population does in fact have)
and those shits will stay with you until you do something about them lol
But I did nothing ab them andddd I was left alone sooo whatever these shits aree myyy ideeaaa wass ignore them (y)

Guys, all I want to say is never become famous lmao that Shits scary, I used to want to when I was younger, I thought it as that fantasy life but... lmao. You guys should check out blackpink’s teaser ddu du ddu du, I see symbolic things y’all should check it out

shilamoure

Established
Guys, all I want to say is never become famous lmao that Shits scary, I used to want to when I was younger, I thought it as that fantasy life but... lmao. You guys should check out blackpink’s teaser ddu du ddu du, I see symbolic things y’all should check it out
The main thing i’ve noticed was the masonic floor

Cocomj

Established

View attachment 9441

View attachment 9445 View attachment 9446 View attachment 9447

View attachment 9448 View attachment 9449
View attachment 9450

View attachment 9451 View attachment 9452 View attachment 9453
This is 0_o
My heart breaks...
(So they don't remember anything in the end and thinks it's normal ?)