BTS discussion thread

Yay so happy to hear that you posts are so eye opening really
We shouldn’t be forced to be silenced we have every right to discuss what we want here If we stay united as a whole it will be harder for them to break us apart
Also I believe there are some lurkers here who think we’re all crazy and don’t know what we’re talking about I want you to know that everything is always a sweet lie to hide the sad truth open your eyes so many intelligent people have showed masses of evidence on this thread time and time again stay awake
Trust me I didnt want to believe this illuminati stuff too I laughed at the theorists stating that My sweet Bangtan could never be bad but it’s all fake and you’re digging a dark hole for yourselves I pray you find the truth and are safe from all the evil of the world

@Maggieca , titling the forum fanfiction won't that lead to some ARM¥'s coming in and actually thinking they can post crazy fanfiction here. Those posts will derail the thread so much. It'll also keep those looking for a place to discuss their theories of BT$ & the illumin@ti away since they search for those keywords and we won't show up anymore. This is like being between a rock and a hardspot.

So this has started popping up every few minutes. It started doing it yesterday. Before I had no problems. It keeps redirecting me. WTH is keyword blocks?

View attachment 9900
Yes i am having these and on top of these I'm asked to take the IQ test.. And then browser started blocking these.. And block 9 of these in just a minute .. Weird

IMG_20180619_022502.jpg
@Maggieca , titling the forum fanfiction won't that lead to some ARM¥'s coming in and actually thinking they can post crazy fanfiction here. Those posts will derail the thread so much. It'll also keep those looking for a place to discuss their theories of BT$ & the illumin@ti away since they search for those keywords and we won't show up anymore. This is like being between a rock and a hardspot.
Yeah i liked the old title... This way the real meaning of the thread is killed...
People will start posting all sorts of posts about them and when we will say that this is not about Fangirling. Then obviously they'll say.. It's a discussion forum isit not?

We have come too far.. We can't just waste all of this.. And our forum is always there on google now even if we change the name.. So let's just carry on and not be scared of the humans trying to spread fear.. GOD is still the judge and will always be..

Bigh!t are not playing around.

Check out @Pg31o1’s Tweet:

Check out @twinationx’s Tweet:
Well I mean the sacrifices can increase their popularity, therefore manipulating the charts?? B1g$hit should do something about the death threats instead . Hundreds of people accuse them of this. Why do they even bother with one insignificant comment...how pathetic and sad of them lmao.

Last edited: