BTS discussion thread

Exactly,i always admired her ethics and courage not to give in to those scary tacticts because the tempations are endless.Yes it is not some conspiracy-related propaganda,it is true, maaany g@ys runs the industry that's why they push this agenda partly and it's not only because most of them participate in s@t@nic rituals but they actually believe that people shouldn't have boundaries or "old-fashioned" ethics when it comes to anything, it is as simple as that to them. They also think that by engaging in g@y activities they exchange some kind of energy and power or something like that-in some ancient countries students used to do that with their teacher- in order to "bond" and it was considered completely normal.- To be honest I don't think that the members have some kind of romantic relationship between them- it would be a mess professionally if that happens- but I believe that they maybe forced them to participate in those sex acts during the ritu@ls,the industry is disgusting.Yes i so feel you ,my friends dimiss it as well and i feel so sad watching them become another brainwashed puppet in their global collection.Only a friend of mine that used to adore BeeTeeS started to question things prompted by their latest CB,she was K00kie biased and she told me that she doesn't recognize him anymore,she is also worried bc she noticed that in every choreography they indirectly throw off mas0nic signs all the time in a sublte or cute way.
This answered the question why they are pushing that agenda....
I believe many g@ys run the entertainment biz. I don't have prejudice against them in their ways they may live their life but it is wrong to force this agenda on unsuspecting people. And some I bet may even be on the extreme side those who believe that people "shouldn't have boundaries or "old-fashioned" ethics" this is basically hubris. From what I've read recently could be related to the Fall of Icarus (veeee portrayed in B$T) when he wanted to challenge the gods and went near the sun and broke off his wings. Arrogance and pride.
This makes me sick to my stomach knowing that once again, these s*xual rituals are substantiated and known to be true. What a sick industry and people behind it.

Chic

Veteran
I believe many g@ys run the entertainment biz. I don't have prejudice against them in their ways they may live their life but it is wrong to force this agenda on unsuspecting people. And some I bet may even be on the extreme side those who believe that people "shouldn't have boundaries or "old-fashioned" ethics" this is basically hubris. From what I've read recently could be related to the Fall of Icarus (veeee portrayed in B$T) when he wanted to challenge the gods and went near the sun and broke off his wings. Arrogance and pride.
This makes me sick to my stomach knowing that once again, these s*xual rituals are substantiated and known to be true. What a sick industry and people behind it.

Possibly. I personally believe tptb and higher ups only have a preference for perversion. Not to sound graphic, but wherever there is a hole....[fill in the rest]

Maggieca

Veteran

bih1it CEO is suspected to be gay and his old group glam used to push the LGBT agenda too, maybe he is using his idols to send a message
Remember the storyline in BT-S videos is believed to be romantic too, some fans say J-K and Yoon-gi are supposed to be boyfriends in the story

Possibly. I personally believe tptb and higher ups only have a preference for perversion. Not to sound graphic, but wherever there is a hole....[fill in the rest]
Very much plausible. With their evil minds, I guess the more p*rvesion the better. If you don't mind, what is "tptb"?

bih1it CEO is suspected to be gay and his old group glam used to push the LGBT agenda too, maybe he is using his idols to send a message
Remember the storyline in BT-S videos is believed to be romantic too, some fans say J-K and Yoon-gi are supposed to be boyfriends in the story
Can be very likely. I have searched:

The members of GLAM may be gay, they may not. They're singing about kissing other girls, but are they being serious or just having fun? Does it matter? According to the video, no. And that's one of the biggest issues with homophobia, does it matter? Ultimately, no. The lyrics prove this with translated lyrics like, "Are you a boy? Girl? I don't care!" (thanks contagion).
Additionally, the music video along with outside endeavors push the idea that GLAM is a forward-thinking group. GLAM's influence is spread from the Earth to the moon to all different types of people. But they have further proven themselves as a group with their eyes set on the future. They held a collaboration stage with the hologram character SeeU; a move that definitely made them stick out as a group ready for the future.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/09/op-ed-why-glams-gay-friendly-debut-worked
83a81dc66514dc554f1cbf42c28c0069997f8760_hq.jpg

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
Exactly,i always admired her ethics and courage not to give in to those scary tacticts because the tempations are endless.Yes it is not some conspiracy-related propaganda,it is true, maaany g@ys runs the industry that's why they push this agenda partly and it's not only because most of them participate in s@t@nic rituals but they actually believe that people shouldn't have boundaries or "old-fashioned" ethics when it comes to anything, it is as simple as that to them. They also think that by engaging in g@y activities they exchange some kind of energy and power or something like that-in some ancient countries students used to do that with their teacher- in order to "bond" and it was considered completely normal.- To be honest I don't think that the members have some kind of romantic relationship between them- it would be a mess professionally if that happens- but I believe that they maybe forced them to participate in those sex acts during the ritu@ls,the industry is disgusting.Yes i so feel you ,my friends dimiss it as well and i feel so sad watching them become another brainwashed puppet in their global collection.Only a friend of mine that used to adore BeeTeeS started to question things prompted by their latest CB,she was K00kie biased and she told me that she doesn't recognize him anymore,she is also worried bc she noticed that in every choreography they indirectly throw off mas0nic signs all the time in a sublte or cute way.
Oh wow truly disgusting I didnt think any of them were romantically involved too at first but they have done some suspicious things so I hope they’re not
Like you said it would be a HUGE scandal
Yh I showed my sister Fake Love yesterday and she said wow who’s that one and I said RM and she was like no way he looks so different she was completely shocked Jungkook is her bias too
My friends hated Kpop but now her and her sister are in love with them Jimin seems to be a favourite most of the time whenever I showed someone BTS they’d point him out saying he’s so cute my friend was Suga biased when she wasn’t really that into BTS she just liked Sugas personality but since watching them on Ellen she fell for Jimin and she watched his dieting video and even said that don’t the company check how much he eats he wasn’t really even overweight he was skinny as it was it was just his cheeks that were chubby
Yh the V sign is so adorable to ARMYs
Also good luck with exams I’ve got a French one on Thursday and the rest are all next week ugh I hope you do well

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
UNRELATED: How did all of you guys learn these foreign languages? I've been trying to learn some different ones, but in 'murica' , that's not really a thing. *cries in English*
Personnaly for english : i learnt half of it in school and the rest from MJ
I used to speak spanish too but lost it :/
I was learning japanese but focused on english so i lost it so i'm re learning it :)
How about you ? Also how many languages do you speak if you don't mind me asking ?

What kind of stance do the producers have in the company? I wonder what would’ve happened to Y00ng1 since he just wanted to be a producer and not an “idol”. Also, this tweet is interesting (I couldn’t find the original tweet.)
I think Yoongi was done with this
Of course they have to finalise everything with RM honestly I feel no sympathy or emotion towards N@mjn anymore at all he sickens me he’s supposed to be the leader yet he has the upper hand and allows this to happen to the group If the company were evil I would understand but he’s their member and Leader
Is it just me that thinks he’s overrated sometimes Yoongi is my favourite rapper in BTS he really has a wat with words and you feel his songs

Last edited:

Marouli

Rookie
Welcomeee :) and your English is goood
Thank you so much,it is so nice finding you all !:D
Glad to know you are joining to this thread. Please don’t hesitate to share your experience regarding our discussion. I would be glad to read it :)
Thaaank you for your kind words sweetie! :) The thing is most all of my personal experiences are stated before in the other thread and I wouldn't want to tire you out guys with me repeating myself :( If anyone is interested you can go into my profile and find the massages i've posted by there :)
Aww I can't thank you enough for your warm comment dear!:) You are lucky as well because you grew up in a religious home and have a spiritual guidance ,most of my friends don't believe in God and that makes them vulnerable and an easy prey for the globalists which they test our submission by trying to make us all think the same,look the same (eg brands) etc and it's only the beginning.They don't want thinking people because they want to pass their agenda undisturbed.God warned us about all of these but people here in my country are always mocking the believers which is sad since we used to be one of the most faitfhful countries in Europe a few years ago,the goverment did us well :( The 'funny' thing about my father is that he didn't believe in God back then, I consider him as a very smart person with much knowledge of many things-(I wish I'd be the same lol)-so his views on these matters were unbiased.He told me maaany years ago about the politics too (the immigration flow,they g@y agenda etc) and I always told him that he was reaching lol but they all came true bc all of that was planned from the start. I think that you keeping your distance from that guy was for the best,you don't have to trouble your mind all the time with this dark stuff,it only hurts you. I really hope that you find this kind of guidance in your life as well and if not no worries,you always have us :)

I didn't know you could register it as a trademark... What about the military? Hm.

Also, just if you want to know (idk if these are true)
This is K-accounts. Poor people. Seems like a dictatorship and some of them were minors. Chill It's not like they did m*urder! The people should be stricter like these with tptb but they have their eye set on the wrong targets. There are much more worse people out there you should focus on getting caught imho.

Thank you so much,it is so nice finding you all !:D

Thaaank you for your kind words sweetie! :) The thing is most all of my personal experiences are stated before in the other thread and I wouldn't want to tire you out guys with me repeating myself :( If anyone is interested you can go into my profile and find the massages i've posted by there :)
Aww I can't thank you enough for your warm comment dear!:) You are lucky as well because you grew up in a religious home and have a spiritual guidance ,most of my friends don't believe in God and that makes them vulnerable and an easy prey for the globalists which they test our submission by trying to make us all think the same,look the same (eg brands) etc and it's only the beginning.They don't want thinking people because they want to pass their agenda undisturbed.God warned us about all of these but people here in my country are always mocking the believers which is sad since we used to be one of the most faitfhful countries in Europe a few years ago,the goverment did us well :( The 'funny' thing about my father is that he didn't believe in God back then, I consider him as a very smart person with much knowledge of many things-(I wish I'd be the same lol)-so his views on these matters were unbiased.He told me maaany years ago about the politics too (the immigration flow,they g@y agenda etc) and I always told him that he was reaching lol but they all came true bc all of that was planned from the start. I think that you keeping your distance from that guy was for the best,you don't have to trouble your mind all the time with this dark stuff,it only hurts you. I really hope that you find this kind of guidance in your life as well and if not no worries,you always have us :)
We're glad to have you here too. Everyone is nice.
That holds true. It makes me think of this quote: "We don't want a nation of thinkers, we want a nation of workers". Tbh, I'm learning more stuff from the outside worlds 'street-smarts' from out here than when I did in school. School its all books and memorize, regurgitate. Out here in the real world, you have to think for yourself or else you'd be taken advantage of, used as a puppet like these stars in the biz and be tools for tptb. Thanks for sharing, I'd be sure to read your past post seems to have quite some insider info. there that would be valuable to learn and I appreciate your kind words. :)rockefeller-thinkers-workers.jpg

Last edited:
This and your profile pic pretty much explain J!mjum's mental state rn.
I'm honestly scared whats gonna happen and can't even begin to imagine/fathom the torture they've been through.
They sure have tough alters and perfectly dissociated personas to be this nonchalant. That or they must be possessed. I thought Sk was a conservative country but maybe not that much with the amount of focus they have on these fetishes like bdsm and j!mb0 being s@xual and stuff
:
adsasdasda.gif

Last edited:

1shae123

Established
Personnaly for english : i learnt half of it in school and the rest from MJ
I used to speak spanish too but lost it :/
I was learning japanese but focused on english so i lost it so i'm re learning it :)
How about you ? Also how many languages do you speak if you don't mind me asking ?
I only fluently speak english. Since I learned Spanish in school, I'm decent at least with writing... speaking is hard. I've been working on korean and slightly dabbled in french, german, and greek (I don't remember anything tho)

Dat gif tho.

Yup, I can't imagine what kind of "training" he'd been through. It's obvious however that he has become somewhat...dunno...feminine ?

Btw, I was pretty nervous about the "scaring tactic" thing. As you might prolly know from my posts I can be very direct and outspoken. There were times people pointed me out for being a loudmouth.

Do you think we will be fine here?

Cuz somehow I feel sorry for those who got sued. :(
He is kinda more feminine compared to his debut image. I don't think you're the only one who noticed this :
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 3.00.28 PM.jpg
6dfa29c7574990452d41f29c0094edd795673c04_hq.jpg

9ebacb7a91f19b20fc0ed7bc7eb11459c1daf1e2_hq.jpg
a377a43e89c38680404b70b427a481ca88681091_hq.jpg
https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/its-me-or-jimin-looks-a-little-bit-feminine-sometimes/G5ka_Q5dInuzk0dxmGGxELNJkdPvvGLGGYZ

About the suing part, its a touchy subject. But its mainly on the K-fans side. But here's the thing, even if we're international our purpose is not to disparage them in any way just to analyze these very evident and subliminal occult symbolism in their MVs, books they recommend, clothes etc. This is a discussion forum not a bashing forum so you should best bet to feel secure. I do feel sorry for those who get lawsuits and I'm sure they must've regretted their actions. Some may say B**H did the right thing because there is a "culture of hate" on the web and some say its going "overboard". I don't know the severity of the threats but I think death threats warrant a lawsuit, as for other things like s*exual comments, it becomes a grey area because of the culture of fan fiction and what the entertainment biz entails in sk such as shipping etc... Also, the way they present the boys in BDSM and other sexual outfits, as I said screams some hypocrisy unless they wanted it for themselves but I don't think that fully and think its a marketing strategy. Anyways, yeah but I can't determine the security of this website because many people can freely view it through the search bar. I just have some guts now because of how I really dislike the occult/el1te agenda (mind control, satanic ritual abuse etc.) and from what I've learned if we keep quiet we're like sheeple turning a blind eye. Hope that answers you question.

Guys do you think B+s or the staff of B+s follow this theard or maybe are a member in this theard?
I ask my self every time if anyone of them read this theard, because this theard have over 200.000 views.
Imagine that a member of B+s is reading this theard if he give us a hint i would sh:eek:ck.
The only ones who I think would be reading this thread (if they had the time) would be: R**M. As he is fluent in english. So, he may have seen his compilation of one eye:
Unknown.jpg
And I would like to ask them, if any member is reading, did they get inspiration from Eyes Wide Shut for F*L perf. and Why did they use it? And why do they cover one of their eye so much? And would like them to please debunk these myths, if they can that is.

Attachments

Last edited:
I hope he enjoyed exploring his eye.
I'm sure if he's reading this, he would care to elaborate on the damned fly that has been bothering him for all these years. Because I am truly curious as to how he's been coming along being bothered by that pesky insect. I would have bought thousands of that fly repellent with the dough they have but I think he has grown fond of it. Sadly. :(
970066646f051acbae91ab4d19be24c9--dark-beautiful.jpg

How nice of you to give such an elaborate answer! He might have gone through those traumatic "events" (dunno i just prefer that word) but deep inside I still wish for j!mjum to retain his one true self.

No comment for nj.
Thank goodness you found it helpful my brain worked hard to piece that thing together.
I truly hope that they haven't gone into any MK Ultra mind control (I am still hovering from disbelief/denial mode and complete certainty at times). But the symbols pull me back. And how symbols are used as a form of communication and how they're repeated has some weight in me believing this. Also, it is proven that the Project Monarch is an illegal experiment done on unsuspecting citizens and most of the data have been destroyed by the researches. Some speculate that it is still being carried out to this day, maybe under a different name. Possible. And with the tech. today who knows how far they've come with the brainwashing. I hope their core self, whatever that maybe stays in tact and they get out safely.
Butterflies are used in MK Ultra.
giphy.gif

Last edited: