BTS discussion thread

Marouli

Rookie
Exactly,i always admired her ethics and courage not to give in to those scary tacticts because the tempations are endless.Yes it is not some conspiracy-related propaganda,it is true, maaany g@ys run the industry that's why they push this agenda partly and it's not only because most of them participate in s@t@nic rituals but they actually believe that people shouldn't have boundaries or "old-fashioned" ethics when it comes to anything, it is as simple as that to them. They also think that by engaging in g@y activities they exchange some kind of energy and power or something like that-in some ancient countries students used to do that with their teacher- in order to "bond" and it was considered completely normal.- To be honest I don't think that the members have some kind of romantic relationship between them- it would be a mess professionally if that happens- but I believe that they maybe forced them to participate in those sex acts during the ritu@ls,the industry is disgusting.Yes i so feel you ,my friends dimiss it as well and i feel so sad watching them become another brainwashed puppet in their global collection.Only a friend of mine that used to adore BeeTeeS started to question things prompted by their latest CB,she was K00kie biased and she told me that she doesn't recognize him anymore,she is also worried bc she noticed that in every choreography they indirectly throw off mas0nic signs all the time in a sublte or cute way.

Last edited:

MochiAmour

Established
That pearl-look is not flattering at all imho.
Pearls are also known as a symbol of BK/Sex Slave within the elite. Obviously not everyone who wears pearls is a BK but with them, who knows.

That must definitely hurt just from a guess...
Wow....why can't i help but laugh (in disbelief)? their investigation into their clothing has no limits. Ans it's V*rsace too (that medusa seems like an el1te-controlled establishment).
Lol as someone who works in the industry, it's quite common for peformers to wear those jock strap underwear. It prevents underwear lines. Most performers hate wearing them because of how uncomfortable they are and will often go commando instead.

The medusa symbol on them is sketchy tho.

hrosies

Rookie
Guys this is kinda off topic but I just saw it on my TL and I have to share (this is RM by the way)

first: why are fans so creepy that they have to investigate what type of underwear BT-S wear?
Second: I've been traumatized by the mental image of R-M wearing a thong :oops:

sorry that I shared this here but I'm very disturbed right now
I'm wheezing right now. I never thought I would see this outside of Tumblr

Pearls are also known as a symbol of BK/Sex Slave within the elite. Obviously not everyone who wears pearls is a BK but with them, who knows.
Lol as someone who works in the industry, it's quite common for peformers to wear those jock strap underwear. It prevents underwear lines. Most performers hate wearing them because of how uncomfortable they are and will often go commando instead.

The medusa symbol on them is sketchy tho.
Thanks for sharing I didn't know that pearls even carried that meaning for the el1te they are truly sinister with their symbolisms pretending to be innocent.
It seems possible he might be a BK as well he is seen with the clothing too. I wouldn't begin to think what kind of things they all went through....
Here he is seen dancing in an animal print coat.

And about the j0ck strap, I thought it was a th0ng or something. I learn something new everyday thank you. Just wow amazing how they find out a piece of clothing just from a glimpse of it.

V.(Kim.Taehyung).full.175021.jpg

Unknown.jpg
d9781fd2aeedd1eb0f57da9dd3c483aefc44a231_hq.jpg

I'm wheezing right now. I never thought I would see this outside of Tumblr
WHY WOULD PEOPLE GO THROUGH SUCH LENGTHS TO SEARCH THEIR UNDERPANTS? THIS IS BEYOND ME! LMAOO.

Since they already searched it, this is the brand (must be expensive):
It's versace and its medusa as another poster explained:
jockstrapfront.jpgUnknown.jpg
The Versace logo is the head of Medusa, a Greek mythological figure. ... Gianni Versace chose Medusa as the logo because she made people fall in love with her and they had no way back.
Medusa was beheaded by the hero Perseus, who thereafter used her head, which retained its ability to turn onlookers to stone, as a weapon until he gave it to the goddess Athena to place on her shield.

Last edited:

whitetable

Established
Hi guys! :) I was previously kinda active on the discussion thread about kpop and Illum1nat1 but then I had to leave for a while because Uni kept me busy :/ Finally I have been able to watch this thread and the other one for some time now and i managed to read almost all of the pages.You guys are amazing,thank you so much for your brilliant input and explanations, because of you I pulled off to disconnect myself completely from BeeTS and Kp0p in general and I am so grateful for that help! Despite the fact i knew the truth about Kp0p for a while,I was turning the blind eye to the truth because deep inside I didn't want to believe that Ι wasted so many years and so much energy/time on those people in vain.As i've stated on the other thread,I am very familiar with the Freemas0nry from a young age since my father's best friend is unfortunately a Freemas0n himself and I have a cousin which is an actress in my country and let's say she has seen it all :3 From the small experience i have.i can confirm that all you've written here is true,this cult runs the celebrity life it also happens in my country and mind you I live in a relatively small European country,i don't want to imagine what happens on a bigger scale.Please excuse my English.
Glad to know you are joining to this thread. Please don’t hesitate to share your experience regarding our discussion. I would be glad to read it :)

Hopewish

Rookie
Guys this is kinda off topic but I just saw it on my TL and I have to share (this is RM by the way)

first: why are fans so creepy that they have to investigate what type of underwear BT-S wear?
Second: I've been traumatized by the mental image of R-M wearing a thong :oops:

sorry that I shared this here but I'm very disturbed right now
I can't see the post on twitter, what is this?

I show the V picture to my sister and she literally scream, “WHY HE LOOKS LIKE A GRANDMA! OH NO!”

Yeah, I am kinda shock to see that he was wearing that necklace and earring. It was a terrible style
I was gonna say it looks like a granny-style as well. Poor Vee idk why they make him wear that stuff. Pearls are elegant but it just doesn't fit imho.
Vee has some pretty different style but idk if he picked those pearls himself to wear tbh.

And now we know pearls can be for the BK programming and it supports the androgynous look:
131231.jpg

CiK_fUIWkAAYigu.jpg

MochiAmour

Established
WHY WOULD PEOPLE GO THROUGH SUCH LENGTHS TO SEARCH THEIR UNDERPANTS? THIS IS BEYOND ME! LMAOO.

It's versace and its medusa as another poster explained:
View attachment 10019View attachment 10020
Because they're so obsessed that they even have to fetishize the boys underwear :rolleyes:

Like, pointing it out is one thing but the fact that they have to hunt down which particular piece it is and from which brand is concerning. I've never looked at a guy and got turned on or curious about where he gets his undies from lmao

Maybe because it's more scandolous in Korea to catch a glimpse of an undergarment? But where I'm from, it's not a big deal to see a guys underwear band peaking through.

They even knew Jimin was wearing convenience store underwear from J-Hopes vlive and he even brought it up again at their recent fansign so he's obviously playing into it.

This boy's a thot in case ya'll didn't know..

Last edited:

Marouli

Rookie
Oh God I can't imagine how you must had felt when you heard all of this stuff,despite you not knowing the truth back then it is still scary.From what I get he may didn't agree with those tacticts and had enough of it and him knowing all of those things was unbearable that's why he confessed it to you so as to somewhat get rid of that burden--the fact that you were just an acquaintance of his and not a regular friend at least makes me consider that.Yes most of the people here use those hand signs as well bc they think it makes them look "cool" smh.My father used to tell me since I was very young not to throw off the r0ck or V sign-he couldn't explain me the true reason back then I was just a child- but I was completely oblivious and thought he was overreacting.He also told me not to wear clothes with the peace sign on them ,yin and yang etc now that I know better, I am thankful to him

Oh God I can't imagine how you must had felt when you heard all of this stuff,despite you not knowing the truth back then it is still scary.From what I get he may didn't agree with those tacticts and had enough of it and him knowing all of those things was unbearable that's why he confessed it to you so as to somewhat get rid of that burden--the fact that you were just an acquaintance of his and not a regular friend at least makes me consider that.Yes most of the people here use those hand signs as well bc they think it makes them look "cool" smh.My father used to tell me since I was very young not to throw off the r0ck or V sign-he couldn't explain me the true reason back then I was just a child- but I was completely oblivious and thought he was overreacting.He also told me not to wear clothes with the peace sign on them ,yin and yang etc now that I know better, I am thankful to him
Now thinking about it, makes me feel sorry for him.
Maybe he did had that burden. He was close to one of my relatives and visited our house often we kinda became friends? But I stayed away cuz I found it weird. Honestly, hearing about bl00d sacrifices is just stuff from fiction I thought and it was crazy to think it was real (my past thought). People around me (my family) I mean haven't talked about this occult stuff as I grew up in a religious household. Maybe I should thank him for telling me that piece of thing. It helped open my mind more and question things. I thought the symbols were all innocent and didn't pay attention to any of them. You're blessed to have a guidance to tell you about those signs in your family. Hope you'll share more of that wisdom with us thank you :).

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
do you have a screenshot, the page doesn’t exist anymore
I can't see the post on twitter, what is this?
it was some fans saying RM was wearing a thong, they investigated what kind of underwear he was wearing
but in the end it looks like it was not a thong? lol still don't know why fans look for things like this when BT-S sue someone for making a sexual comment. You see how their logic makes no sense

Because they're so obsessed that they even have to fetishize the boys underwear :rolleyes:

Like, pointing it out is one thing but the fact that they have to hunt down which particular piece it is and from which brand is concerning. I've never looked at a guy and got turned on or curious about where he gets his undies from lmao

Maybe because it's more scandolous in Korea to catch a glimpse of an undergarment? But where I'm from, it's not a big deal to see a guys underwear band peaking through.

They even knew Jimin was wearing convenience store underwear from J-Hopes vlive and he even brought it up again at their recent fansign so he's obviously playing into it.

This boy's a thot in case ya'll didn't know..
That is next-level thirsty obsession if I may put a word on it. Hip-hop people even have the undies out they had a song, I forgot. But yeah, I don't see it's a big deal but its fetishizing every little detail. Both the band and the fans are in a messy state imho (if the members play into it and instigate it).
And yes, definitely J1m!n is a very sexually-charged individual that's what vibes that he gives off from what I observe.
I found the song:

Hopewish

Rookie
I show the V picture to my sister and she literally scream, “WHY HE LOOKS LIKE A GRANDMA! OH NO!”

Yeah, I am kinda shock to see that he was wearing that necklace and earring. It was a terrible style

Last year when they're perform at M@M@ and get the trophy, my sister told me why Vee become like girl with red lips, big earring and necklace. Honestly i didn't realize until she is point out about it. At that time i remember, only him who had style like a girl when the rest is still manly. I'm so disappointed. DQb3_9BUQAAGXoJ.jpg

iUnbreakablx

Y'all i see newbies liking my posts who just joined just make sure they are not ARMY's trolling us
If not then i'm sorry XD (i became kinda paranoid with this lawsuit idk if my country law can protect us )(as well as those who share mine :()
It's me?
I'm actually a shy person too, but I've been visiting this forum for several weeks now, since the bh company published the extended version of F4k € L • v €, I had my suspicions about b + s and its rise in fame and all the symbology that they started using in their music videos, but that last mv made me "confirm" my suspicions ...
I know about elit € 1llum1n4t1 for years but with the passing of time and seeing that some symbols were used in the entertainment industry I started to seem normal, but now I "woke up" again.