BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
This is a real story, my friend said me this, we can see how additive they are to kids

So my friend was passing and saw a mother and kid , kid looked like her age was around 8 and suddenly went stationary shop and asked for btees exam pad and to my shock the exam pad was their which is very rare bcz no one knows who they are but now it is spreading fast. The girl bought the exam pad and she literally hugged the pad so tightly while walking.

My friend said this is going beyond crazy. How can 8 yrs old know them and want to buy their merch

arhur12

Star
They are all hypocrites they say this stuff in their songs to sound cool or as these type of people are called in the west """woke""". Do not be fooled by their words. Bt$ are the biggest supporters of capitalism. They say they don't care about money or fame but then they release 12363883 type of merch every year and """encourage""" ratmys to mass buy albums for them. They are actors and fans fall for their lies.

theartbook35

Veteran
Sometimes i think these concepts are Exactly like stupid fiction we make ourselves when we won't sleep. Or who knows he took inspiration from Wattpad world. But msg in vedio is clear bad over good
Yeah, it really does sound like the crazy stories we make in our dreams. The storyline of this one is literally YG tricking cop!AGSTD by committing a crime then luring him in and killing him in the end. It's so cheesy.

I still can't get over tiny YG jumping on the dude in the beginning and stabbing him with the bluntest of chopsticks and getting zero blood on himself. The attention to detail is lacking.

I was also expecting a much more violent video than it turned out to be, lol.

e-Enoch

Superstar
They are all hypocrites they say this stuff in their songs to sound cool or as these type of people are called in the west """woke""". Do not be fooled by their words. Bt$ are the biggest supporters of capitalism. They say they don't care about money or fame but then they release 12363883 type of merch every year and """encourage""" ratmys to mass buy albums for them. They are actors and fans fall for their lies.
Absolutely! Their company who "owns" them is one of the biggest capitalists/conglomerates in the world. Every brand they endorse...all owned by tptb... They are willing puppets of the illuminists...Their fans are completely duped....miserably brainwashed...

cadiz

Star
its funny how armies read these lyrics and are so proud
yeah!! bt5 against capitalism.....and 5 minutes later they are doing fan projects to mass buy BT5 albums and songs so they can fake chart them on youtube and billboard

its impossible for them to not see this contradiction?

e-Enoch

Superstar
yeah!! bt5 against capitalism.....and 5 minutes later they are doing fan projects to mass buy BT5 albums and songs so they can fake chart them on youtube and billboard

Oh, yes. Spot on...so true...These fans are blind followers...willing to spend their hard-earned money or their parents' money to "support" these "strangers" who neither know them nor care about them...except to get more money from them...

e-Enoch

Superstar

minnie82

Superstar

theartbook35

Veteran

"Romanticizing" crime...and murder as "sexy"...

Seducing their fans and this generation... further into a life of utter disregard for what is morally right...

Is this an excuse for art or creative expression? How and where do the naive and impressionable young fans (armeees) draw the line...?
I dunno if we can say it romanticizes crime and murder as sexy or anything else, because if that were the case, then we'd have to say that about every single television show, film, and piece of literature that contains any form of crime or violence. Some of my favorite films are very violent and I don't believe murder in real life is okay.

Honestly, I can see why they're joking about it on twitter cause like I mentioned in a previous post he unrealistically stabbed someone in the neck with extremely blunt chopsticks. It's totally absurd looking. Creative I guess, but absurd. At least they had the decency to give him a gun in the final scene that can still fire after being in water, and not the revolver from the Daechwita video. I would have ruined my stomach laughing if he'd pulled the revolver out of the barrel. (And don't even get me started on how he can't handle the kickback from a gun, and it's really hilarious looking).

e-Enoch

Superstar
I dunno if we can say it romanticizes crime and murder as sexy or anything else, because if that were the case, then we'd have to say that about every single television show, film, and piece of literature that contains any form of crime or violence. Some of my favorite films are very violent and I don't believe murder in real life is okay.

Honestly, I can see why they're joking about it on twitter cause like I mentioned in a previous post he unrealistically stabbed someone in the neck with extremely blunt chopsticks. It's totally absurd looking. Creative I guess, but absurd. At least they had the decency to give him a gun in the final scene that can still fire after being in water, and not the revolver from the Daechwita video. I would have ruined my stomach laughing if he'd pulled the revolver out of the barrel. (And don't even get me started on how he can't handle the kickback from a gun, and it's really hilarious looking).
"... if we can say it romanticizes crime and murder as sexy or anything else, because if that were the case, then we'd have to say that about every single television show, film, and piece of literature that contains any form of crime or violence..."

This is non-sequitur... This does not logically follow the original argument. You need to consider the context of the reasoning...

Imagine how a youngster fan (armee) like someone 10-15 years of age, watching the exact same scenes... with not enough knowledge or instinct to "suspend his/her disbelief" while watching an MV or a show with violence and murder...(not like how some adults "know" how to watch it..)...They would typically see it like it's real...And because their "idols" do it, then they could think it's "normal..." and might imitate it...There lies the danger...

cadiz

Star
[enter-talk] MIN YOONGI SMOKING........

a bunch of kids in the comments saying this is "hot"

honestly it feels to me like he tries so hard to show this "bad boy" image in his MV wich is a total contradiction of his bt5 image with songs like "butter" or "dynamite"

Hope did the same thing with his album....they suddenly want to show their "bad boy" side

also as an adult i have to say showing yourself smoking and trying to look badass because of it is just lame...just my opinion

I saw they were raising fund for Jk on Twitter and here I was thinking, give me that money. Why that loser need more money to buy some more drinks and get all tipsy in his lives?

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

honestly it feels to me like he tries so hard to show this "bad boy" image in his MV wich is a total contradiction of his bt5 image with songs like "butter" or "dynamite"

Hope did the same thing with his album....they suddenly want to show their "bad boy" side

also as an adult i have to say showing yourself smoking and trying to look badass because of it is just lame...just my opinion
That's not hot

Beautiful

Star

They found that he is a smoker. He recently indirectly release a statement saying why is it a big issue of smoking when he is 30.
But the thing is their fans are liking it.

Idk but they are finding that he wore a lot of gay merch like shoes chain

Beautiful

Star
Why they raising fund?is this a joke or what?
But fund raising is real deal.
1. They do it for to buy lot of merch
2. Donate in the name group so their idols can notice them
3. But we should be careful the one who handle can escape with that money also
That's why we see a lot complaints on Twitter saying she took money but she didn't give ticket

Shadow

Rookie
so Sugar came out with a new MV, basically the same thing as usual....try hard, and alter ego thing (basically him trying to kill his alter?)

But saw something on twitter that caught my attention:

he talks about people who are: "slaves, to capitalism, slaves to youtube and Flexing"....I have to wonder if he is talking about himself and BT5 fandom?
or he is just so unware that he doenst know what kind of fandom he has (obsessed with fake YT records, and billboard fake number 1s)
I had to pause and stop watching it because the video was so violent. I was not expecting that from him at all. He was smoking in it a lot, which i thought he had quit. The killing part was really gruesome, no age warning (children watching this) and also him continuously killing the person playing himself. I sort of got some $uic### vibes from this, and he even drowned himself and a lot of it did not make sense to me. He also had a dark cut eye scar, which I know is fake but it's continuous in the Agust D theme. I know he has depression, but it was regardless, concerning to me! :oops: