BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
That's true. As they say, "timing is everything..." I wonder what else is "hidden" inside Bang's pockets...lol
These companies keep all kinds of stuff in the "vault" that never get used until they decide to use them. There are so many times that I've seen new groups debut with a song that sounds like it was originally made for a different group that recently disbanded (like how so Bl@ckpink songs sound like they were 2N31 songs originally, or CLC's song Hobgoblin that sounds like it was meant for 4Minute, or Ex0's song History that sounds like it was originally meant for Suju, etc etc etc). Companies use these things to do all kinds of special "unreleased songs/footage/products" stuff whenever they need to put out some kind of content to keep the group alive. It's why these idols' schedules are so packed. Think about it, if the only things they were doing were the content we actually see, they wouldn't have such crammed schedules.

arhur12

Star
Well well, completely off topic but I feel like putting it out here, before Dante most literature was published in Latin and it was not a commoners language. Part of the popularity for Dante was he was acquainted with various Italian dialects. Just an year ago his published work, a book was translated into Latin and that was "Liber Scale Machometi" (Muhammad's Heavenly Ascension ) so dare I say not his imagination but could be as inspiration taken from that book or an adaptation.

Second part of your comment is a jab on Dante? Didn't really got it.
Wow! Thanks for sharing this piece of information. So, he was inspired by islamic literature. He probably wrote the divine comedy after reading about Lailat-al-Miraj.

Beautiful

Star
It is just my speculation. From what I observed k-pop and west music are definitely related in terms of signs. From my observation i think men in heels represents that they are gay. Suddenly we are seeing a lot of celebs in heels. If you observe Sam Smith also have tattoo of boy in heel looks in mirror which definitely represents his gender. That's why we are seeing only particular member on heel in a group

theartbook35

Veteran
It is just my speculation. From what I observed k-pop and west music are definitely related in terms of signs. From my observation i think men in heels represents that they are gay. Suddenly we are seeing a lot of celebs in heels. If you observe Sam Smith also have tattoo of boy in heel looks in mirror which definitely represents his gender. That's why we are seeing only particular member on heel in a group
Any time any man shows that level of flamboyancy, it's pretty darn obvious that they are not straight. Straight men might experiment with random flamboyant things occasionally, but they don't express it nearly the same way that men who aren't straight will express it. On one hand the heels are out of character for him in terms of fashion, but they also aren't out of character because he's telegraphing his sexuality.

Sam Smith's boy in heels looking the mirror tattoo is most definitely about being gay and seeing himself as that when he looks in a mirror. A boy could also mean that he's recognized that about himself from a very young age. (There's been a ton of research done about whether or not children are aware of their sexual orientation, as in, they certainly don't have inappropriate ideas floating around in their heads, but they simply know what they will be looking for romantically as they get older).

Armpits have debated YG's sexuality for years harder than they've debated about any other member (that's just my opinion on their behavior), but you are spot on. I know you say it's speculation, but I think you're right that he's gay at the very least. I dunno, I've always gotten the impression from how he behaves, dresses, some of his lyrics, that he's not trying to hide it and is probably the most aware of his sexuality (that's really just my best guess though).

Also, of all the photos he could choose to share, he's chosen those that show off the heels AND the very interesting posture/pose, and the way he's standing is a bit teasing. That's completely on purpose.

The guy was at coachella and people are not very hyped and reactions are lukewarm I guess. It's the only army fans who blow it out of proportions.So @Berrywon88 you were correct, they are not as famous as they likely to think in US. Also, he wanted to be noticed, there is nothing to cover his face or anything. By cutting his bangs short was his strategy lol.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star

The guy was at coachella and people are not very hyped and reactions are lukewarm I guess. It's the only army fans who blow it out of proportions.So @Berrywon88 you were correct, they are not as famous as they likely to think in US. Also, he wanted to be noticed, there is nothing to cover his face or anything. By cutting his bangs short was his strategy lol.
They are overhyped by their fans. Sure, they can sell out stadiums in America but that doesn't prove they are famous among the GP. A lot of fans who attend their US concerts are Asians. American media never took them seriously because they only became popular because of their delusional fanbase. I do not believe even Jkay would be able to break out in America as a soloist. He looks like a girl in that haircut. Give them 5 more years and all of them will start looking like hags.

theartbook35

Veteran

So twitter is losing their minds cause JK was at Coachella and got recognized. Do these idiots not understand that if a celeb goes to a huge event they will surely be recognized? And so effing what if they are?

And this nimrod trying to badmouth fans for noticing him, they are trying way too hard to be philosophical here. Like, just stop trying to be smarter than you really are. The man quite literally can fight, he's got bodyguards and he certainly doesn't need people to defend him from a little girl.

smile101

hello iam new here as amember but i've been followed this forum for long time i have aquestion if anybody here can answer me please why hype make txt group especially deep in occult than any other group in this company ,their most or all mvs is so dark and on the other side they don't have popularity for example like newjeans although newjeans is debuted after them? thanks in advance

They are overhyped by their fans. Sure, they can sell out stadiums in America but that doesn't prove they are famous among the GP. A lot of fans who attend their US concerts are Asians. American media never took them seriously because they only became popular because of their delusional fanbase. I do not believe even Jkay would be able to break out in America as a soloist. He looks like a girl in that haircut. Give them 5 more years and all of them will start looking like hags.
So true, he looks so girlish and ordinary looking. He kinda blended in that crowd. I don't see any it factor exuding like he was surprised to be recognized. The way they were brought up from the start has really impacted their personalities. And US is highly individualistic, I don't see it long-term adding the language barrier too. His drunk lives were now more of an indication towards him being pressurized to break out as a solo artist given when this company plans out everything in advance, JM can't hide it and so can't he.

e-Enoch

Superstar
hello iam new here as amember but i've been followed this forum for long time i have aquestion if anybody here can answer me please why hype make txt group especially deep in occult than any other group in this company ,their most or all mvs is so dark and on the other side they don't have popularity for example like newjeans although newjeans is debuted after them? thanks in advance
Hi! Welcome! :)

minnie82

Superstar
Hello Welcome

theartbook35

Veteran
Yeah like he was trying to hide himself. Lol
He puts more effort in his airport looks wearing masks and everything. He was just out there to create a buzz for himself. The articles of him appearing at coachella are more from Asian publications and not from US media.
His fake surprise at being recognized is absolutely hilarious. Especially the "I even cut my bangs" comment. Meanwhile armpits are doing the whole "oh our poor baby maknae he got recognized!" just to make nothing into something. I have a deep, personal hatred for people who make something out of nothing.

Berrywon88

Star

Wow the reactions was less than luke warm. Goodness! Can you imagine the difference if that was Bieber, Doja Cat, shoot or even Usher lol? They couldn't be bothered with jk! Reminds me of Travis Scott making a fool of himself in Tokyo recently.
NYPICHPDPICT000009214373.jpg
Must be a humbling experience for big headed celebs to find out nobody gives a crap about them or even know who they are. As far as jk and the rest of b*s in the states...they can give it up. The country is huge and mostly white conservatives that would never listen to a Korean singer. I'll be honest and say the U.S. is extremely racist/nationalist as well and this is why I always knew Kpop idols would only get so far here. Even if jk was the most talented entertainer, he would never be taken seriously and only seen as a novelty.

e-Enoch

Superstar
His fake surprise at being recognized is absolutely hilarious. Especially the "I even cut my bangs" comment. Meanwhile armpits are doing the whole "oh our poor baby maknae he got recognized!" just to make nothing into something. I have a deep, personal hatred for people who make something out of nothing.
The "art of the bluff" ...Jeykey style... lol