BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
Wow! Making IU tank in Korea is sure hell
of an achievement lolll.I wonder if she will ever Collab with him again? I think she wanted to chart on BB but YG song is doing bad. He tanked in Korea, on YouTube, on BB even Spotify........
It might have done better if the song was better. It's not a bad song, but it's not a great song. Promotion was off too. I actually had no idea the song and music video had been released until hours after. There was more hype about his tour than this song and the album. Thinking about it more, it makes me wonder if PD so badly wants JM's album to be successful that he put next to no effort into promoting YG's, either not wanting YG's album to take JM's false achievements away, or just not caring enough. Regardless of what his reasons are, PD has a history of poorly managing artists and here is a great example.

I think Jm's recent "fiasco" is affecting YG's album also..."Bts is Bts" as they say... probably applies to "negative outcomes" as well...
I don't think JM has anything to do with it. The pre-release single wasn't his strongest song, it wasn't a smart to come out with that song, it's not something that can create enough hype on its own so it's no surprise it didn't do well.

It's a mf crying shame what this thread has become! OMG! View attachment 85928
It's just a circle jerk of bitter bteeass stans that were excommunicated from the fandom. I cannot! Like some of y'all be going hard for lesbian looking dudes who look like they've spent the week in a crack den... View attachment 85929
You'll cuss a b!tch out for these effeminate twinks and swear up and down you are not still a fan. It leads nowhere. Why you chose a conspiracy forum site to fangirl and complain about your fav group is beyond me.

I will like to call out especially E-enoch and theeartbooks..congratulations for successfully ruining this thread with your bullsh!t. I now remember why I left this thread in the first place.
View attachment 85930
No come back right here. Bring Laura too, prevail the sanity. This thread will become too boring otherwise.
Well now I'm also thinking to stop posting here, why give any more attention to these mofos.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
It might have done better if the song was better. It's not a bad song, but it's not a great song. Promotion was off too. I actually had no idea the song and music video had been released until hours after. There was more hype about his tour than this song and the album. Thinking about it more, it makes me wonder if PD so badly wants JM's album to be successful that he put next to no effort into promoting YG's, either not wanting YG's album to take JM's false achievements away, or just not caring enough. Regardless of what his reasons are, PD has a history of poorly managing artists and here is a great example.

I don't think JM has anything to do with it. The pre-release single wasn't his strongest song, it wasn't a smart to come out with that song, it's not something that can create enough hype on its own so it's no surprise it didn't do well.
It's not Jm per se...but the combination of negative situations just prior to YG's launch... The fandom basically "freaked out" about BB's changing of the "rules" regarding the charts and sales... They are so upset and now in a "fighting mood" for Jm...thereby losing their focus on the next solo...i.e., YG's...

The "it's gonna break me" part alludes to that but I was mostly calling out ratmys in that comment who still think he is innocent baby. Most of the song doesn't sound "deep". It's like if I listen to jj0ng's Moon or T@emin's strings I won't say those songs are "deep" but this is what ratmys seem to be doing on twitter. Set me free pt2 sounds more "deep" but I see people barely talking about it.
[/QUOTE]
Pt2 has good potential but the autotune makes it a skip except for streaming. The reason it feels deeper is the imagery of Like Crazy. He's surrounded by a lot of people having sex, drinking, using drugs, but he' existing. That's how he numbs the pain and fades into the background. He's taken a lot of shit or his self esteem wouldn't be so bad. The weak vocals aren't enough to explain what happened to Jm. He's in the crowd but they're not his friends. The club is where he goes to turn off the world.

Berrywon88

Star
No come back right here. Bring Laura too, prevail the sanity. This thread will become too boring otherwise.
Well now I'm also thinking to stop posting here, why give any more attention to these mofos.
Yeah I miss Laura, hope she is doing well. And I think it doesn't matter if any of us give these members attention or not. They will keep treating this thread like a diary entry writing long diatribes about their precious b*t*s.

As far as b*s. From your recent posts and a couple of others on here, I gather that the group is trying to be solo successes in the west. JK is obviously trying to be a Korean Justin Bieber. From his look to his sound. Even him being a Calvin Klein ambassador.
calvin-klein-justin-bieber-mark-wahlberg-tout.jpg
calvin-klein-ig-post-with-jungkook-v0-kmigl8kxogqa1.jpg And now he is working with Scooter Braun, Justin's manager? Yeah, jk is definitely following the biebs playbook and it's kinda creepy. As for jm...no words could describe how horrible of a singer he is. The guy should never be allowed in a studio! Never! T*e is a man ho with a frog in his throat. He won't make it either. Kpop is pretty much dead here in the U.S. anyway. The 4th gen being talentless and soulless with too much plastic surgery is not appealing. SK kpop industry pretty much squashed any chances of being taken seriously in the biggest music market in the world. Sucks for them haha.

Beautiful

Star
Well now I'm also thinking to stop posting here,
Same here bcz i think we all are posting random opinions as previous members all have discussed and analysed what they did. So if we see any symbols we are like ok i know this.
like a diary entry writing long diatribes about their precious b*t*s.
You are right. I felt like this thread will die soon

minnie82

Superstar
I found weird the way he did tattoos on one full hand like Jb. Jb has more talent than jk. Wasn't there was rumour saying jb shouldn't Collab with jk bcz he will fall down. And now suddenly there are Collab rumours.
I agree about Jb being better than Jk,the problem is that kpop artists in general have no originality and they have to copy western ones.

Yeah I miss Laura, hope she is doing well. And I think it doesn't matter if any of us give these members attention or not. They will keep treating this thread like a diary entry writing long diatribes about their precious b*t*s.

As far as b*s. From your recent posts and a couple of others on here, I gather that the group is trying to be solo successes in the west. JK is obviously trying to be a Korean Justin Bieber. From his look to his sound. Even him being a Calvin Klein ambassador.
View attachment 85938
View attachment 85939 And now he is working with Scooter Braun, Justin's manager? Yeah, jk is definitely following the biebs playbook and it's kinda creepy. As for jm...no words could describe how horrible of a singer he is. The guy should never be allowed in a studio! Never! T*e is a man ho with a frog in his throat. He won't make it either. Kpop is pretty much dead here in the U.S. anyway. The 4th gen being talentless and soulless with too much plastic surgery is not appealing. SK kpop industry pretty much squashed any chances of being taken seriously in the biggest music market in the world. Sucks for them haha.
The antics with charts and buying streams or bulk buys turned most people off. Good music needs a sponsor and exposure but the audience will do the rest. If they're good, the song won't need fans to stream all day. The song will sell itself and play everywhere. The only places I've heard kpop is Korean grocery stores and restaurants. Jm could try acting? Tae should never go near a movie or show. He's good at variety but no dramas.

theartbook35

Veteran
It's not Jm per se...but the combination of negative situations just prior to YG's launch... The fandom basically "freaked out" about BB's changing of the "rules" regarding the charts and sales... They are so upset and now in a "fighting mood" for Jm...thereby losing their focus on the next solo...i.e., YG's...
I see what you're saying. Maybe Hive recognizes this already, but that fandom will go absolutely insane about anything JM related. JM so much as farts in their direction and they are ready with jars to collect that methane like it'll light up their stove or something. JM's album should have waited to for release, or been released well after YG's, not right before. Someone on here mentioned about competition can increase sales, and that would've worked if it was JM vs. JK or Vee, but JM vs. any other member is a very, very bad idea. JM and the other two will overshadow the other members with next to no effort from both them and the label.

Most likely, Hive is counting on the fans to go absolutely bonkers about JM. It's plausible this isn't even about his album being successful, just about his name circulating. Word of mouth in any capacity, positive or negative, does nothing but benefit the artist. (There are exceptions to that though, sometimes bad press isn't better than no press). It's manipulative, and I'd be shocked at that but this is a music label we're talking about, and at this point, this tactic is standard procedure.

I'm honestly okay with armpits not focusing on YG at crazy levels. Last thing he needs as an artist is to chart at #1 then fall as hard or harder than JM did. It's oddly nice to see the video get decent traffic (cause I mean, damn, 13 million views IS a huge number), and that traffic also be realistic. Hell, if anything I did got 1/13th of the views People Pt. 2 got, I'd be jumping with joy.

Maybe releasing an underwhelming song will be a benefit later if the next release is a catchier hit. Or, this underwhelming song could be a sign that this album is meh or sucks altogether. Yes, YG puts out very good music but not all of his songs hold up over time, and he is fully capable of making music that is bland or boring. There are songs from his first and second mixtape that I don't listen to as often as others, and some I've grown bored of. Certain songs too, like Dear My Friend are just... too much to listen to all the time. He tried way too hard with that one, like waaaaaay too hard. I'm sure his intent was to make a dramatic "hit" pop-feeling song but that backfired spectacularly. He should stick to what he's good at and not try to force himself to do things he's not got the skills for.

Edit: BTW, it's funny they are in a fighting mood because JM falling so far down the chart is a problem they created.

So theeeartbooks threatened me in a private message and has it where I can't reply back...so I will reply here since she a punk a$$ bItch. View attachment 85877
I was making an observation yesterday. Nothing more, nothing less. You threatening about reporting me to admin over some Korean man's with a bad hair cut! Booboo he doesn't know you exist! The only time YG will ever be with you is in in your dreams! I just know you cry in your pillow every night. How pathetic you are..talking about having a conversation on here. Looks like to me it's only with yourself. You act like yo know Y00ngi personally, it's sick. Get some help!

And that's all I have to say to this dingbat. She took over this thread months ago and many of us members left. This was never supposed to be a fansite.
You’re saying this person threatened you, but what did they say that made you feel like publicly insulting them.

Seems like they dm’d you after you spoke up antagonizing like they aren’t apart of this comment thread. Then you proceeded to victimize yourself and spew vitriol in the same breath. Don’t be weird.

I have been lurking in this thread off and on for YEARS out of sheer interest but most of the comments lately in the past year or so tend to cycle out strange characters that enjoy shouting in an echo chamber that renounces evil shit blah blah blah that thing they are
Well if you think about it most successful people are connected to other successful people in someway. Or they are willing to go all in, iykwim. Some people are really talented like Raye, Mahalia etc pretty underrated as may be they are not highly provocative/polarizing. Drake probably noticed her for a quick bootycall, considering how she came across.

Pieces like these go unnoticed

While ice-spice is just there twerking on BB top10, I hope it's her one time hit and that's it. The girl can't hold a presence on stage and got boo'ed by the audience.
Interesting fact about RAYE is that she wrote for the high priestess queen bee, wh*re of Babylon Beyoncé

theartbook35

Veteran
You’re saying this person threatened you, but what did they say that made you feel like publicly insulting them.

Seems like they dm’d you after you spoke up antagonizing like they aren’t apart of this comment thread. Then you proceeded to victimize yourself and spew vitriol in the same breath. Don’t be weird.

I have been lurking in this thread off and on for YEARS out of sheer interest but most of the comments lately in the past year or so tend to cycle out strange characters that enjoy shouting in an echo chamber that renounces evil shit blah blah blah that thing they are

Interesting fact about RAYE is that she wrote for the high priestess queen bee, wh*re of Babylon Beyoncé
Here, I'll quote myself:

Look, all I do, when I feel like doing it, is participate in the discussion on the BTS thread. I don't care if anyone else likes or dislikes Yoongi. You are free to dislike him as much as you want, just as I am free to like him as much as I want. It's not "kicking up dust", it's a conversation. Hit the stupid ignore button if you don't want to see my posts. Otherwise, stop trying to derail and flame on that thread and leave me alone.

Bother me again in such a manner and I will contact the website's admin.
Anything I say about any of the band members are things they've done or said themselves, about themselves or about each other. Also, I didn't take over this thread. I've been active on here since late 2020. The last thing I want, hell I don't even want it, is to "be" with YG or any idol for that matter. My partner satisfies me just fine ;)

Also, I don't tell people not to participate here, I don't tell people what they can or cannot discuss. If I don't want to see a particular person's posts, I use the ignore button. If what someone has written is something I have no interest in, I don't interact with them or respond. It's that freaking simple.

Anyway...

He was crying and crying in his lives so papa bang took him to the US. I used to like this guy a lot, now I hate his antics and attention seeking behavior.
I don't watch any livestreams because I have other things to do, and certainly don't want to watch someone fold their underwear either. But I believe it that he was attention seeking during them all. JK is known for being this way.

How do you know it’s not his programming starting to break down?
I think JK is a victim of brainwashing for sure, but I think his programming broke down a long time ago, likely around the time he started getting tattoos and piercings. Before the tattoos, JK would put himself through a lot of physical pain in order to perform. He'd be sick or injured and still try to perform. YG even had a panic attack over JK at one point, after he suffered exhaustion from overworking himself. YG probably was thinking "that's it, this kid's gonna die". If this teenager who I was borderline raising because his parents couldn't be bothered to, I'd panic too.

Anyway, JK isn't very apologetic as most people who are heavily brainwashed will be. Not to be cruel, but people who have been manipulated psychologically for an extended period of time develop very weak minds. They are susceptible to suggestions of all kinds, they have no individuality, and they center their entire lifestyle around the person who is manipulating them.

JM is a great example of someone who is severely brainwashed. Look at how he hid away after the crappy live vocals. He has no hobbies, no personality, no lifestyle outside of whatever Hive makes him do. I think he was vulnerable mentally to begin with, because if we look really far back into BT5's history, there are many times he was apologizing for every little thing and it would really turn heads. It's not on YT anymore, but there was a video circulating for a while of JM having a crying fit backstage because his voice cracked. I think I've mentioned this incident before on here.

That being said, I'm gonna drop this video here cause I'm genuinely curious what anyone's interpretation of it is:

Last edited:
Here, I'll quote myself:

Anyway...

I don't watch any livestreams because I have other things to do, and certainly don't want to watch someone fold their underwear either. But I believe it that he was attention seeking during them all. JK is known for being this way.

I think JK is a victim of brainwashing for sure, but I think his programming broke down a long time ago, likely around the time he started getting tattoos and piercings. Before the tattoos, JK would put himself through a lot of physical pain in order to perform. He'd be sick or injured and still try to perform. YG even had a panic attack over JK at one point, after he suffered exhaustion from overworking himself. YG probably was thinking "that's it, this kid's gonna die". If this teenager who I was borderline raising because his parents couldn't be bothered to, I'd panic too.

Anyway, JK isn't very apologetic as most people who are heavily brainwashed will be. Not to be cruel, but people who have been manipulated psychologically for an extended period of time develop very weak minds. They are susceptible to suggestions of all kinds, they have no individuality, and they center their entire lifestyle around the person who is manipulating them.

JM is a great example of someone who is severely brainwashed. Look at how he hid away after the crappy live vocals. He has no hobbies, no personality, no lifestyle outside of whatever Hive makes him do. I think he was vulnerable mentally to begin with, because if we look really far back into BT5's history, there are many times he was apologizing for every little thing and it would really turn heads. It's not on YT anymore, but there was a video circulating for a while of JM having a crying fit backstage because his voice cracked. I think I've mentioned this incident before on here.

That being said, I'm gonna drop this video here cause I'm genuinely curious what anyone's interpretation of it is:
About specifically (highlighted part ) lol, this thread is my main source of information, also as insta alograthim works, some snippets shows in my feed. I don't shy away from admitting from the fact that I'm an "Ex-fan" and not excusing anything they do without dehumanising them. But armies has too much empathy for these people who certainly don't deserve this amount of attention. At least I don't write paragraphs almost giving an impression that I know what goes in their minds like some ppl *cough cough* here do. Mostly observation and opinion in general.
I don't blindly believe who had a panic attack over whom because they showed it trying to garner sympathies from fans.

*ps too many edits due to grammatical errors as English is not my first language

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
About specifically that lol, this thread is my main source of information, also as insta alograthim works, some snippets shows in my feed. I don't shy away from admitting from the fact that I'm an "Ex-fan" and not excusing anything they do without dehumanising them. But armies has too much empathy for these people who certainly don't deserve this amount of attention. At least I don't write paragraphs almost giving an impression that I know what goes in their minds like some ppl *cough cough* here do. Mostly observation and opinion in general.
Lol, what I meant is that I don't watch the streams so I might not have the most thorough idea of what goes on in JK's streams. For me, a livestream where they sit there for an hour and talk into a camera is boring. I'm taking your word for it that he was attention seeking.

My posts are long cause I'm a writer and am very wordy. I'd say I do find the way people think and behave toward themselves and toward other people intriguing. I originally came here because I like talking about and calling out cults, and was also working for a severely cult-like employer at the time when I joined this site. I'm also hyper-observant. I've just always been that way, so when I watch a video of someone doing whatever it is they are doing, there's a lot that I notice that other people might not pick up on right away. Which again is part of why I came here in the first place.

Here we go again.

This is not an echo-chamber. Almost most poster here were fans of Bts at some point.But this isn't twitter or any other social to fangirl, here we specifically share our conspiracy theories but some people hijacks the whole thread and make it all about victimizing the people who are now adults and are actively part of evil entertainment business by their own accord.

About Raye, thank you for informing me. Didn't knew about that, then she is in the same league. See I don't idolize people.

You are villainizing beyonce, raye and in the same breath, you are insinuating that these boys are some pure innocent victims who are an MK ultra puppet and not doing it willingly. Pick a side
Yeah, no. I never once innsinuated that I think the members of this group are perfect innocent angels who are being exploited by the entertainment industry cabal.

I simply made an observation about the direction this thread has been taking. I am a conspiracy REALIST and theories need to have FACTS behind them for other people to be interested in to continue the conversation. With Research to back things up. Not fan war twitter threads, dissing singles, praising downfalls/flops, make fun of people for being miserable and thinking it’s ok simply bc we believe they sold their souls to Satan. Doesn’t seem very productive or conducive to the conversation IMHAO. Not saying this thread didn’t have that at the beginning, but now it’s become an echo chamber for ya’ll just straight up sh*t talk them like anti’s on twitter lol. Just a different platform. The immaturity level is at an all time high.

It’s embarrassing, honestly really cringe and discourages comprehensive people from ever actually joining this thread. Why do you think you have fans on here who are on the fence? You have new people joining wanting to learn more about how corrupt BTS is or to have a dialogue on their activities and ya’ll turn and virtue signal and belittle make fun of them for ever having been Stan’s in the first place? Then complain about how “lame the threads gotten” LOL

Make it make sense

Last edited:
Lol, what I meant is that I don't watch the streams so I might not have the most thorough idea of what goes on in JK's streams. For me, a livestream where they sit there for an hour and talk into a camera is boring. I'm taking your word for it that he was attention seeking.

My posts are long cause I'm a writer and am very wordy. I'd say I do find the way people think and behave toward themselves and toward other people intriguing. I originally came here because I like talking about and calling out cults, and was also working for a severely cult-like employer at the time when I joined this site. I'm also hyper-observant. I've just always been that way, so when I watch a video of someone doing whatever it is they are doing, there's a lot that I notice that other people might not pick up on right away. Which again is part of why I came here in the first place.
Okay fair enough.Everything aside, you have overtly admirable things to say about YG. If you consider bt* a cult, come clean about YG being a part of it, no?

Yeah, no. I never once innsinuated that I think the members of this group are perfect innocent angels who are being exploited by the entertainment industry cabal.

I simply made an observation about the direction this thread has been taking. I am a conspiracy REALIST and theories need to have FACTS behind them for other people to be interested in to continue the conversation. With Research to back things up. Not fan war twitter threads, dissing singles, praising downfalls/flops, make fun of people for being miserable and thinking it’s ok simply bc we believe they sold their souls to Satan. Doesn’t seems very productive or conducive to the conversation imhao. Not saying this thread didn’t have that at the beginning, but now it’s simply an echo chambers for ya’ll just straight up sh*t talk them like anti’s on twitter lol. Just a different platform. the immaturity level is at an all time high.

It’s embarrassing, honestly really cringe and discourages comprehensive people from ever actually joining this thread. Why do you think you have fans on here who are on the fence? You have new people joining wanting to learn more and ya’ll turn and virtue signal and belittle make fun of them for ever having been Stan’s in the first place? Then complain about how “lame the threads gotten” LOL

Make it make sense
JM having a biggest fall on BB is a fact, discussing it is not shit-talking. He has no talent for singing whatsoever.
He acting like a gender-fluid fairy is not shit talking, the company s3lls this persona.
Jk heavily drinking is a fact and there is evidence by his own admission on his lives.
Do you have any research based evidence him breaking out of his programming so we can all be enlighted by that?

theartbook35

Veteran
Okay fair enough.Everything aside, you have overtly admirable things to say about YG. If you consider bt* a cult, come clean about YG being a part of it, no?
Oh of course he's part of the cult. How could he not be?

I've got some really old posts on this thread about him how it looks like he's trying to get out, but that was also a few years ago when my viewpoint on that was different. Nowadays I do still think he wants out, but I also think he's taking advantage of the situation to feed his own agenda (agenda being music career). Sort of like manipulating the manipulator. I'm not calling him clever; I think he's just being very self-serving to a degree that it might even be harmful (I'm basing that on the lyrics of Ppl Pt. 2).

This is why I brought up the Glitch video. Nothing about what he said in that video was simple. Normally I can look at something and view it in a simplistic way that easily explains whatever is going on. That video though... nope, that whole thing is complicated. He's always spoken English kind of weird (I swear when he speaks English he sounds like a Korean William Shatner), but with the way he spaced out his recording of himself caught me off guard. Is he trying to put emphasis on certain words? Is he just trying to be weird/spooky/interesting/whatever? Also, he can't be calling the album D-Day and then have a video called Glitch film to promote it and think I'm not gonna notice that. Is this a political reference/WWII reference, or a doomsday reference?

Or, to put it this way, did he break out of his programming, realize it and this Glitch film is his hint at it?

(Note: Yeah, I speak positively about him because from my perspective it looks like there's still a person in there. I don't think he's lost like the others are).