BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
Looks like Sh1nee are coming to Weverse. T@emin did an insta live and uttered the word "Wever" before his manager cut him off. So does this mean Hyb3 is going to acquire $M after all?? Hyb3 are greedy. I feel they want to monopolize over the entire KPop industry.

Beautiful

Star
All of them are bisexual...
Sure they say k-pop industry has lot of gays and staff are also gays. I don't believe it. Except them anyone dont know who they are. What they show is total acting. Bcz once they will be flirting with eo but in behind or in awards they will flirt with female. Nothing is true. At last everyone wants to have their own family

Beautiful

Star
feel they want to monopolize over the entire KPop industry
Monopoly definitely leads to fall. They can't treat all artists equally and can't mange all of them. But hype is definitely running industry on cam and also from dark. Just one hit and entire Kingdom will fall. Everyone said 2022 is hype year. The only group standing against hype is skz

e-Enoch

Superstar
Bisexuality is a myth. This whole spectrum thing is BS. Straight-up perversion. Entertainment industry rewards it, tools of Satan. I'm being preachy but than this is the only place I know these kinds of views are tolerated. We are in a woke hell.
Satan is the author of every kind of perversion...especially sexual perversion...including bisexuality...and satan is not a myth...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Looks like Sh1nee are coming to Weverse. T@emin did an insta live and uttered the word "Wever" before his manager cut him off. So does this mean Hyb3 is going to acquire $M after all?? Hyb3 are greedy. I feel they want to monopolize over the entire KPop industry.
H*be has made a deal with Kakao (SM's "opponent") and sold its share to them...decided not to acquire SM, afterall...

It's likely that Shinee will transfer to H*be, as its new agency..

arhur12

Star
H*be has made a deal with Kakao (SM's "opponent") and sold its share to them...decided not to acquire SM, afterall...

It's likely that Shinee will transfer to H*be, as its new agency..
I think Bang Pedo is making calls to Sh1nee....he said in the past that he wants a group like Sh1nee. Do you guys think Hyb3 could have something to do with J0nghyun?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Sure they say k-pop industry has lot of gays and staff are also gays. I don't believe it. Except them anyone dont know who they are. What they show is total acting. Bcz once they will be flirting with eo but in behind or in awards they will flirt with female. Nothing is true. At last everyone wants to have their own family
Having been exposed and "used" by the entertainment industry, which is basically, controlled by satan and his minions/cohorts... not one of them comes out "untainted" by its evil culture...mainly manifested in a "confused sexuality..."

Marriage is so unattractive in SK now...especially among their age group...RM openly admitted to being "scared" of marriage... Being an "idol" with millions of delusional fans...prevents them from taking the risk of marrying...

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think Bang Pedo is making calls to Sh1nee....he said in the past that he wants a group like Sh1nee. Do you guys think Hyb3 could have something to do with J0nghyun?
I don't think so. If by "something to do" you mean Jonghyun's death...Bang was at the height of his "career" when Jonghyun died... His career trajectory rose up with H*be... I guess he had nothing to do with it...Except for being an "industry insider..." who knew "who was going to be sacrified..." next...

Perhaps, he was saddened to have lost a great talent in Jonghyun...he probably considered recruiting him then and Shinee...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Tbh I'm scared of marriage too but I have my baggage. They on the other hand can fulfill their needs so marriage is last on their list. Their society is devoid of soul when I see it, highly competitive, materialistic, lack of religious values. If the kpop industry idols are not gay but pretend to act this way, than who are the higher ups which they are providing services. It's all because Satan wants people to have no families and fall in worldly desires. These men are causing infatuation among teens, I mean they are literally getting worshipped. Young girls post why get married when we got our oppas.
It's a sad state of affairs, isn't it? SK is in its lowest fertility rate... no marriage, no children...getting pregnant out of wedlock...resorting to abortion...They are literally leading themselves to "extinction..." Yes, it can happen unless this society change its course...big time and seriously...

What happens "behind the scenes" in entertainment industry is much dirtier than we can imagine... No one becomes famous because of mere talent and looks (or even lack of one or both...). There are all sorts of "sponsors" buying "services" from these "helpless" idols... As many are already aware of it.. it's like "glamourized prostitution..."

I'm sure there are "exceptions" to the rule...but only a few ever "succeed" without absolute moral compromise...

arhur12

Star
Don't you think in this whole interview he was being sarcastic and for me it looked like he is taking revenge for hope.
And you guys are right people are thinking iu used sugu to chart
Wow! Making IU tank in Korea is sure hell
of an achievement lolll.I wonder if she will ever Collab with him again? I think she wanted to chart on BB but YG song is doing bad. He tanked in Korea, on YouTube, on BB even Spotify........

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
Wow! Making IU tank in Korea is sure hell
of an achievement lolll.I wonder if she will ever Collab with him again? I think she wanted to chart on BB but YG song is doing bad. He tanked in Korea, on YouTube, on BB even Spotify........
I think Jm's recent "fiasco" is affecting YG's album also..."Bts is Bts" as they say... probably applies to "negative outcomes" as well...

Riko

Veteran
Jimin looks normal in those Tiffany videos yet has gone off the fake shy little aegyo deepend for these promotions of his music, what the hell happened there lmaoo.

theartbook35

Veteran
Guys Armchairs have officially lost their minds. Some big accounts are now creating GCs in Army space to raise funds to hire a lawyer who would help them file a lawsuit against billboard. Lmao. :D
I... don't have words to describe how stupid armpits can be.

I occasionally remind myself that these armpits are from the same toxic fanbase that doxxed me on twitter in 2020 for asking a question about why one of the band members had a nickname. Yeah. It was then that I realized I'm no longer a BT5 fan, left that fandom and came here.

theartbook35

Veteran
All of them are bisexual...
I want to say that armpits should stop calling him "babygirl" because he's not that, he's a man, but he also invites it by doing photoshoots like this. And he so clearly doesn't like presenting himself this way. Like, if fans want a "babygirl", then go be fans of a man who chooses and wants to be seen that way, or a woman who chooses and wants to be seen that way.

I really do feel like their fans have forced gender-specific behavior on them that they aren't comfortable with and the label makes them do it to feed the fans even more. We've identified this problem on here a million times, so I'm probably being a broken record right now, but the exploitation of the LGBT+ community infuriates me. Being trans is not a fun, trendy thing to do to gain fans, it's a lifestyle, a real thing someone is going through and to try and take something so deeply personal to people and turn it into a fetish is gross. These are people's bodies and identities that they're toying with.

theartbook35

Veteran
Don't you think in this whole interview he was being sarcastic and for me it looked like he is taking revenge for hope.
And you guys are right people are thinking iu used sugu to chart
Lol, as much as I am a fan of his music, I can only take him in small doses. I watched about as far as when he was going on about not being invited, and seeing how she reacted I was just over it. This isn't the first time I've witnessed him be really bold toward someone and them seem taken aback by it and not sure how to react. He's too much. Heck, JK even said that when they first met he thought YG was too much.

And don't even get me started on Vee and how I absolutely cannot watch any video of him without blurting out "OMG will you just stop already!" because he's even worse.

A lot of people try to say it's cause they're both from Daegu but I don't think that's the case. There are other idols who are from Daegu that do not behave like this.

Berrywon88

Star
It's a mf crying shame what this thread has become! OMG! 4mlk4f.png
It's just a circle jerk of bitter bteeass stans that were excommunicated from the fandom. I cannot! Like some of y'all be going hard for lesbian looking dudes who look like they've spent the week in a crack den... unnamed-2.jpg
You'll cuss a b!tch out for these effeminate twinks and swear up and down you are not still a fan. It leads nowhere. Why you chose a conspiracy forum site to fangirl and complain about your fav group is beyond me.

I will like to call out especially E-enoch and theeartbooks..congratulations for successfully ruining this thread with your bullsh!t. I now remember why I left this thread in the first place.
queendugif-peace.gif