BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
So theeeartbooks threatened me in a private message and has it where I can't reply back...so I will reply here since she a punk a$$ bItch. original-1231-1602125041-18.png
I was making an observation yesterday. Nothing more, nothing less. You threatening about reporting me to admin over some Korean man's with a bad hair cut! Booboo he doesn't know you exist! The only time YG will ever be with you is in in your dreams! I just know you cry in your pillow every night. How pathetic you are..talking about having a conversation on here. Looks like to me it's only with yourself. You act like yo know Y00ngi personally, it's sick. Get some help!

And that's all I have to say to this dingbat. She took over this thread months ago and many of us members left. This was never supposed to be a fansite.

theartbook35

Veteran
So theeeartbooks threatened me in a private message and has it where I can't reply back...so I will reply here since she a punk a$$ bItch. View attachment 85877
I was making an observation yesterday. Nothing more, nothing less. You threatening about reporting me to admin over some Korean man's with a bad hair cut! Booboo he doesn't know you exist! The only time YG will ever be with you is in in your dreams! I just know you cry in your pillow every night. How pathetic you are..talking about having a conversation on here. Looks like to me it's only with yourself. You act like yo know Y00ngi personally, it's sick. Get some help!

And that's all I have to say to this dingbat. She took over this thread months ago and many of us members left. This was never supposed to be a fansite.
You were not threatened. I told you to leave me alone.

Berrywon88

Star
Heyyy Welcome back, you've been missed here. Your straight to the point commentary is much needed here.
Aww thanks =D
Yeah, I came across this pick of jk on twittr
JUNG-KOOK-032823-02-022251f5721a4c8a8755f1485c939f47.jpg
and I thought it was another one of armies bad edits, but it's real. Like wut??! Then I heard a clip of jm singing live the other day, and I was rolling on the floor in fits of laughter. It was abysmal! I haven't heard about anything concerning bteeass in months. I thought they had all enlisted lol.

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
So...Jk is still under H*be afterall...look how he "wraps" his arms around "them..." The boy "can't live without" them...he loves his "enslavement..." lol

The first thing i noticed is his eyes. Look how drowsy he looks. I think he is on dru*s seriously. These are symptoms of mariju*na user :
Droopy eyelids
Slurred or delayed speech
Repeating themselves
Being unusually happy and giggly
Delayed reaction times
Appearing confused
Poor coordination – They may sway, stumble or bump into things
We observed all these in him

e-Enoch

Superstar
The first thing i noticed is his eyes. Look how drowsy he looks. I think he is on dru*s seriously. These are symptoms of mariju*na user :
Droopy eyelids
Repeating themselves
Delayed reaction times
Appearing confused
Drug use is very common in this industry...So it's very strongly possible that he is a user, too... I also notice his eyes are "reddish..."

In one of his lives, it showed that he vapes... Plus the obvious fact that he drinks a lot... So, he got himself into these vices... including drugs...

theartbook35

Veteran
So...Jk is still under H*be afterall...look how he "wraps" his arms around "them..." The boy "can't live without" them...he loves his "enslavement..." lol

This is all just to make things look like they are better than they really are. I really hope JK leaves. Like yeah, I have my complaints about his vocals, but there's a reason why so many companies wanted to sign him after his first audition for whatever show it was he auditioned for... (I do think it was gross that his parents were making him audition at 14 years old, to gain entry into an industry where young people are regularly exploited). He can sing, he just needs a better vocal coach.

I wish he'd just leave. The whole group should just leave and officially go their separate ways.

theartbook35

Veteran
Droopy eyelids
Repeating themselves
Delayed reaction times
Appearing confused
Someone here shared a video X number of days ago, of JK laughing and suddenly stopping like switching off a light switch. Creepiest thing to see. I think that goes with the being unusually happy and giggly?

Can't imagine what they do...in private... haha!
Don't want to imagine. I'm a Muslim, I have a general aversion to gay-shit. Call me homophobic or anything, idc. But I report all kinds of bts ship videos which shows up in my feed. I can't stand these. And these ppl(K-pop industry) are the biggest hypocrites, gay baiting is their thing.

Droopy eyelids
Repeating themselves
Delayed reaction times
Appearing confused
Yeah man, he doesn't looks tired here. Seems lost to me. As an ex-fan I wish him the recovery and help he needs.

Attachments

cadiz

Star

theartbook35

Veteran
well as expected the song is out of the top10

armies really dont understand they make BT5 look worse by cheating like that

A song debuting number 1 and then free falling is never a good look

most of the songs on that Top 10 have been there for MONTHS, that's how an organic hit looks like
Imagine how damaging it must be to someone's self confidence to known that your music got there not because of any hard work you did, but because your stupid fanbase forced it and your label bought it. It would make me feel very unpopular.

arhur12

Star
Imagine how damaging it must be to someone's self confidence to known that your music got there not because of any hard work you did, but because your stupid fanbase forced it and your label bought it. It would make me feel very unpopular.
To be fair JM doesn't have enough talent to be considered a proper "musical artist". He is a great dancer but he cannot sing to save his life so I don't think he cares about these things. I think he too wanted to become a global superstar despite his lack of talent and BT$ and hyb3 have always "encouraged" ratmys to "buy" records for them.