BTS discussion thread

M3ttah

Rookie
I'm just fairly new to the idea of sponsors and tbf jin always seemed one of the more "decent" idols. So I'm just wondering what do you mean?
The K-pop industry systematically abuses artists from the time they are trainees. Executives, managers, and other high-profile business people as well as celebrities exploit and abuse K-pop idols physically, financially, sexually and spiritually. The “I will scratch your back if you scratch mine“ System of quid pro quo is rampant. Money, influence, information, whatever, is promised in exchange for the “use” of an idol or idols. Sometimes it’s once, sometimes it is ongoing. When this happens repeatedly, the victim begins to disassociate, or worse, become attracted to and perpetuate the same type of behavior. It is one of the worst type of Faustian bargains. Basically the entire self is given over to the company, in exchange for success fame and money. I was crushed when I found this out. It disgusts me and angers me, and saddens me so much for the people that are lost to this system.

theartbook35

Established
boraleakedjindeploymentlocation.png

Yeah, b0ra did that.

Supposedly Jn didn't want that article posted but like, why write it then? I don't believe for a second that it was shared without his permission.