BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Established
he is made to look as if he is emerging out of a portal/stargate(we are hinted at it being a star/celestial gate because of the sky in the background). interesting and the black clothes being a signal of the fallen ones coming out of a portal
It made to look him as sometype of God. And armi are thinking that he is looking as angel

Riko

Established
V is such a predictable petty bitch hahaha. Half naked selfies in Paris as soon as JK's world cup song gets officially announced. You just know he's so mad that he doesn't get offered opportunities like that and instead has to go fuck old men in Paris or his wooga squad lol. He would do anything to get the amount of attention JK's song is about to get, regardless of the controversies around Qatar. Its a craaazy opportunity and hybe sent their golden pig and not the gargling model. Must chafe massively.

V is such a predictable petty bitch hahaha. Half naked selfies in Paris as soon as JK's world cup song gets officially announced. You just know he's so mad that he doesn't get offered opportunities like that and instead has to go fuck old men in Paris or his wooga squad lol. He would do anything to get the amount of attention JK's song is about to get, regardless of the controversies around Qatar. Its a craaazy opportunity and hybe sent their golden pig and not the gargling model. Must chafe massively.
He always does that. Jm is next and will show skin or breathe and armyyys will fall over him, and his antis will post their hatred.

Beautiful

Established
Its a craaazy opportunity and hybe sent their golden pig and not the gargling model.
Really what did that man do to get that opportunity. And this armi think taecook is real. The one who is really will be jealous is hope jm. Jm v might be bitching about jk right now. I want to know what's really going in between idols about this qatar. Many idols will be jealous. No one stopped that v in last fashion show man was littreally on everyone. Now who knows for what he went. Guys this is big chance for jk do you think is he somehow related to Halloween incident? I guess someone from this thread posted that he practices shaman

Last edited:

cgcx

Really what did that man do to get that opportunity. And this armi think taecook is real. The one who is really will be jealous is hope jm. Jm v might be bitching about jk right now. I want to know what's really going in between idols about this qatar. Many idols will be jealous. No one stopped that v in last fashion show man was littreally on everyone. Now who knows for what he went. Guys this is big chance for jk do you think is he somehow related to Halloween incident? I guess someone from this thread posted that he practices shaman
I mean JK's the youngest one. He is the most profitable becuz he won't go to military soon. Also, he debuted the youngest so he may be the easiest to control/most brainwashed by the company.

theartbook35

Established
Thank you. Vee is such an attention wh0re. I'm shocked JM hasn't exploded with attention seeking crap, too.

BTW, ever since YG did the That That collab with Psy, every time we turn around JK has been doing the dance from the music video on camera. I can't tell if he's trying to make fun of YG and Psy, but he is taking the focus off of YG and Psy and putting it on himself. All fans seem to be talking about it JK "not leaving the That That choreography alone". What YG did was a huge opportunity for his career, and I wouldn't be surprised if JK is jealous.

That's the other thing that irritates me... YG has a buttload of talent and the maknae line has next to zip. When BT5 did the Busan concert JK's singing was really terrible. Horribly off key. He looked sickly too, like the "I've been doing drugs" sickly. V and JM sounded decent. The other members seemed fine. But here YG is learning a sword dance for his music video, actively pursuing career opportunities upon his own volition rather than waiting around for invites or handouts, but JK does anything moderately well and the fanbase falls all over him. YG out works them all but he will never be as popular as some of his bandmates.

Last edited:

minnie82

Star
Thank you. Vee is such an attention wh0re. I'm shocked JM hasn't exploded with attention seeking crap, too.

BTW, ever since YG did the That That collab with Psy, every time we turn around JK has been doing the dance from the music video on camera. I can't tell if he's trying to make fun of YG and Psy, but he is taking the focus off of YG and Psy and putting it on himself. All fans seem to be talking about it JK "not leaving the That That choreography alone". What YG did was a huge opportunity for his career, and I wouldn't be surprised if JK is jealous.

That's the other thing that irritates me... YG has a buttload of talent and the maknae line has next to zip. When BT5 did the Busan concert JK's singing was really terrible. Horribly off key. He looked sickly too, like the "I've been doing drugs" sickly. V and JM sounded decent. The other members seemed fine. But here YG is learning a sword dance for his music video, actively pursuing career opportunities upon his own volition rather than waiting around for invites or handouts, but JK does anything moderately well and the fanbase falls all over him. YG out works them all but he will never be as popular as some of his bandmates.
The maknae is still immature , i agree about Taehyung being an attention seeker ..

Last edited: