BTS discussion thread

the thumbnail picture , his mask fall off , this guy is so controlling and intimidating :

He made the same face with Jm when he was teasing Rm during an interview. The cameras were on so he smiled but his head dropped. Jn and Rm often take on the role of disciplinarians but Jh is shown as the supportive one. What's their real roles? His sunshine personality is fake.

minnie82

Superstar
He made the same face with Jm when he was teasing Rm during an interview. The cameras were on so he smiled but his head dropped. Jn and Rm often take on the role of disciplinarians but Jh is shown as the supportive one. What's their real roles? His sunshine personality is fake.
i read a blind item that said he have anger issues , that could be possible ..

minnie82

Superstar
The group said he has a temper, Jm too.
Infact he seems the scariest when he's angry ,by the image It seems that he throw the shoe on that boy group member (didn't see the video ,the thumbnail image is enough), a part that don't know why they didn't choose Jimin as a dance mentor,he's one of the best dancer in the group ..

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
BTS Suga embroiled in rumors of enlistment as a "social worker"

this might be because of his shoulder injury

btw i feell like kpop is so dead. i heard those award shows like mama happened but i dont watch anymore and i really didnt seee many people talking about it on social media
it really seeems the kpop "hype" is over, no other kpop groups are making noise

theartbook35

Veteran
It very well could be the shoulder. I think it's interesting because the surgery was apparently successful. Successful enough that he's way more physically fit than he was years ago. Makes me wonder if maybe they don't want his shoulder to get messed up after the surgery because it's possible he's still recovering from it. What I think is hilarious is that he was grade 1 when the shoulder injury was at its worst, and is now at grade 4 when it's on the mend. He does call attention to how screwy the evaluation is in his lyrics, because someone else who has no issues can get out of military service but someone with a disability can't always get out of it.

theartbook35

Veteran
i read a blind item that said he have anger issues , that could be possible ..
JH has a really nasty temper. People think he's some kind of sweetheart and he's no such thing. Even his bandmates will say that if they joke around during choreography practice, or just don't get it right, JH will holler at them. He treats it like it's life or death, and it's just dancing!

minnie82

Superstar
JH has a really nasty temper. People think he's some kind of sweetheart and he's no such thing. Even his bandmates will say that if they joke around during choreography practice, or just don't get it right, JH will holler at them. He treats it like it's life or death, and it's just dancing!
he probably took the things too seriously , but someone hint that he could be the real leader of the group not Namjoon, that's why he acted like this

Beautiful

Star
BTS Suga embroiled in rumors of enlistment as a "social worker"

this might be because of his shoulder injury

btw i feell like kpop is so dead. i heard those award shows like mama happened but i dont watch anymore and i really didnt seee many people talking about it on social media
it really seeems the kpop "hype" is over, no other kpop groups are making noise
U know those crazy fans wont leave that easily. Today i saw in yt that they literally counting days for discharge they are like ' its okay one day passed still 544 days left we will wait' the craziness is at peaks. I heard it is 18 months for jinn but suga has signed enlistment already but it 27 months i wondered why, i think this is reason

minnie82

Superstar
U know those crazy fans wont leave that easily. Today i saw in yt that they literally counting days for discharge they are like ' its okay one day passed still 544 days left we will wait' the craziness is at peaks. I heard it is 18 months for jinn but suga has signed enlistment already but it 27 months i wondered why, i think this is reason
those people are a lost cause ..