BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Koreaboo alert!!
I guess this is how some black and poc kpop stans justify the blatant racism their faves do. Just wow...
This person basically condoned blackface and said she didn't see what was wrong with it. Said she plays a passive role when it comes to racist allegations of kpop idols. And said she felt pride in Koreans stealing and mocking black culture. Like I'm at a loss.confusion-confused-look.gif
This is actually sad.

arhur12

Star
Idk why I always admire mixed races people. They are more attractive to me. Almost everywhere in the world, I've seen it. Mixed babies are beautiful. What kind of sick nationalist, xenophobic attitude is this?
I don't understand it either. So many races were formed from race mixing. Most Latinos, Black and White Americans have mixed ancestry. It's made us hardier and genetically strong. There's studies about this. Sadly, attitudes like that are common in America too, not just Korea.

So this so callrf r&b korean singer crush was under fire for not touching the hands of his blacks fans while touching the hands of his korean and probably white fans
He us the guy jh collaborated with for that awful rush hour song

After a non apology where he didn't even address the racism jh liked the non apology
Then jh also posted a story on Ig saying he loved his brother crush

Many black fans are upset
Jh and this crush steal black culture for their own gain and then are racist or at least not remotely concerned with their black fans

Why black people would spend their money on korean artists who are performing dry bland version of the real thing I don't get

I don't know this crush guy but I do know that he has worn blackface before

I hope these black fans can see jh for who and what he truly is
All of btss hate black people yet want to appropriate everything about them
It's time for black culture and kpop to have a parting of the ways. Our culture isn't a commodity for them to appropriate and still treat us like shit. I'm going to boycott anyone who works with racists the way I boycott toxic and rude artists. If Black producers and choreographers are making the music, lyrics and dances for kpop music, isn't this just our culture repackaged in the Korean language?

Jimmys dad is earning some good money today.

At least he gave some nice gifts to armi too.

That's nice of him, and it's good they planned for the larger than usual crowds and traffic. Hope armyys that haven't seen them or couldn't afford to see them before the pandemic got those tickets. I'm not an army anymore, but hate when scalpers get all the tickets for concerts. Someone probably sold their free ticket to a desperate armyy.

Koreaboo alert!!
I guess this is how some black and poc kpop stans justify the blatant racism their faves do. Just wow...
This person basically condoned blackface and said she didn't see what was wrong with it. Said she plays a passive role when it comes to racist allegations of kpop idols. And said she felt pride in Koreans stealing and mocking black culture. Like I'm at a loss.View attachment 81785
This is actually sad.
A lot of black and part black stans are clowns. Seas too. They will contort themselves into pretzels to keep their belief that oppar and unnie are good people.

Attachments

Laura755y

Star

Laura755y

Star
Koreaboo alert!!
This person basically condoned blackface and said she didn't see what was wrong with it. Said she plays a passive role when it comes to racist allegations of kpop idols. And said she felt pride in Koreans stealing and mocking black culture. Like I'm at a loss.View attachment 81785
This is actually sad.
Duude is she fr! Why tf would she say that, like imagine how would people who faced racism feel, either she's outta her mind, or they paid her well enough for her to say such garbbage, cuz there's no way someone.woth a sane brain would say such thing, selling morals for some dollars, bitch plz.

Berrywon88

Star
A lot of black and part black stans are clowns. Seas too. They will contort themselves into pretzels to keep their belief that oppar and unnie are good people.
"Clowns" is correct...the circus has definitely come to town with these bozos. The amount of mental gymnastics they must do to convince themselves that oppa isn't racist and loves them.

Their fave does this...Fe-Ks9EWAAE8YUV.jpeg.jpg
And their response be like...Fe-wYPhWIAMmJfq.jpeg.jpg
Crazy! And I'm seeing whole threads made now on twittr of people trying to defend this Crush guy.
Of course it's armies and the only reason why they're going this hard to prove crush's innocence is because their sunshine h0bi is connected to all of this.

Laura755y

Star
"Clowns" is correct...the circus has definitely come to town with these bozos. The amount of mental gymnastics they must do to convince themselves that oppa isn't racist and loves them.

Their fave does this...View attachment 81787
And their response be like...View attachment 81788
Crazy! And I'm seeing whole threads made now on twittr of people trying to defend this Crush guy.
Of course it's armies and the only reason why they're going this hard to prove crush's innocence is because their sunshine h0bi is connected to all of this.
By doing this arent they making the thing more known to those who dont know anything, imo its a stupid move, people wont eat up such thing always, they think people are stupid to keep falling for the same strategy...

Berrywon88

Star
Wth this is too much!! other male idols who are their age are serving in the military and boys that suck are busy selling merch for babies....
It's actually infuriating when you think about it. What makes bteass any more worthy of a delay or exemption from the military than other idols or any young Korean male? This group deserves any backlash they get.

Kimiko2

Established
Duude is she fr! Why tf would she say that, like imagine how would people who faced racism feel, either she's outta her mind, or they paid her well enough for her to say such garbbage, cuz there's no way someone.woth a sane brain would say such thing, selling morals for some dollars, bitch plz.
This one wants to be korean
She is full on koreaboo sp it's not surprising she made a video supporting crush
Just ignorant and gross and dumb as hell really

Kimiko2

Established

Their fave does this...View attachment 81787
And their response be like...View attachment 81788
I don't know crush but his concert looks lame as hell