BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
This is common in a lot of communities. Girls don't realize it's wrong and think it's cute if they fight with their boyfriends. Grew up seeing girls slap their boyfriends, or laughing if he's possessive and drags them around. Both need to keep their hands to themselves. That's not healthy but it's considered cute when little kids act that way. I'm not sure it can be changed, it's a deeply entrenched behavior. Love is not meant to hurt. Affection or desire can be shown without hurting the other person.
That's a really toxic situation

minnie82

Superstar
I'm not justifying it, but this crap is so common in South Korea to the point where I think most men don't even realize they do stuff like that at the time they're doing it. I have a friend who is Korean and lives in SK. She was describing to me how women will be harassed in a bar for example, and nobody will bat an eyelash. Like as though it is commonplace, part of the "social structure" for that to go on. No one will come to the defense of that woman.

Years ago, Seokjin had a fan on stage and was clearly joking around with her, but his method of joking around was to manhandle. You should have seen how tightly he was holding her arm. Then there's music videos like the one for Boy in Luv and the scene in which YG is being rough with that woman. When BT5 were called out for the misognystic lyrics, YG was saying how he checked lyrics and he didn't see anything wrong with it. And that's it exactly, he didn't see anything wrong with it.

It's entirely possible that a lot of women who are victims don't see anything wrong with being harassed either. It wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.
wait Bts brought fans on stage in concert ? yes in the Boy in luv video there's also a scene where Jin pushed the girl against a wardrobe or a wall , didn't remember exactly, that scene is so toxic and abusive

Beautiful

Star
he is made to look as if he is emerging out of a portal/stargate(we are hinted at it being a star/celestial gate because of the sky in the background). interesting and the black clothes being a signal of the fallen ones coming out of a portal
It made to look him as sometype of God. And armi are thinking that he is looking as angel

Riko

Veteran
V is such a predictable petty bitch hahaha. Half naked selfies in Paris as soon as JK's world cup song gets officially announced. You just know he's so mad that he doesn't get offered opportunities like that and instead has to go fuck old men in Paris or his wooga squad lol. He would do anything to get the amount of attention JK's song is about to get, regardless of the controversies around Qatar. Its a craaazy opportunity and hybe sent their golden pig and not the gargling model. Must chafe massively.

V is such a predictable petty bitch hahaha. Half naked selfies in Paris as soon as JK's world cup song gets officially announced. You just know he's so mad that he doesn't get offered opportunities like that and instead has to go fuck old men in Paris or his wooga squad lol. He would do anything to get the amount of attention JK's song is about to get, regardless of the controversies around Qatar. Its a craaazy opportunity and hybe sent their golden pig and not the gargling model. Must chafe massively.
He always does that. Jm is next and will show skin or breathe and armyyys will fall over him, and his antis will post their hatred.

Beautiful

Star
Its a craaazy opportunity and hybe sent their golden pig and not the gargling model.
Really what did that man do to get that opportunity. And this armi think taecook is real. The one who is really will be jealous is hope jm. Jm v might be bitching about jk right now. I want to know what's really going in between idols about this qatar. Many idols will be jealous. No one stopped that v in last fashion show man was littreally on everyone. Now who knows for what he went. Guys this is big chance for jk do you think is he somehow related to Halloween incident? I guess someone from this thread posted that he practices shaman

Last edited: