BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
“Two girls were in tears as a result of how harshly he insulted their appearances”

“He would shout at us constantly”

“We the staff were subject to a torrent of abuse”

“The members seemed embarrassed by his childlike behavior”

“He has a nasty character”

Jesus christ.

Everyone was angels except v, and they were so embarrassed by his nasty shouting abusive behavior, that made poor innocent girls cry and staff run away in fear.

Yes this sounds very believable.

Exaggeration does not always make for a good story.
The others members are not better than him

i know the staff is different now, but there's some reports of the old staff abusing them
Is the same person that tried to hit Jk working at hive? Fans were talking about him when a manager hit Sb's head on the car trying to get away from press and fans. It was an accident but people were upset. A few said that he was moved to another department.

Sweet dear old staff, doing such a great job.

View attachment 81770

Staff gets abused too. A little known girl group was on live when staff tried to cover their legs. I'm guessing the manager got mad, and said leave them without covers, so their legs can show. He slapped the female staff member. The girls looked afraid and became quiet.

Armyys defended the manager hitting Tae. Supposedly he went to his wedding and it was a joke. The age difference between them, and the respect that older people expect in Korea means we can't be sure. He's not going to say anything and is expected to take anything an older person does.

i don't really know if Veee is full korean or not but think he looks pretty similar to his father
he got lucky because both his parents have good faces, without PS

Veee did change a few things in his face, like his ears and hairline
A lot of women look like his mom in China or Thailand. He's probably mixed but can't say anything.

So they see it too. I also think he's half SE Asian and hiding it. Might be why he's so secretive about his family and won't show his sister or brother. He looks Korean mixed definitely. And in my opinion, he was naturally good-looking before the plastic surgeries, but didn't fit the strict Korean beauty standards. He had a nice prominent nose and tan skin when younger too.
View attachment 81768
Now he just looks arrogant and full of himself with too short of a nose and hairline for his face.
View attachment 81769
As a kid, Tae was cute, but didn't fit the Korean beauty standards. He looks either Sea or part Hispanic to me. I have a long list of idols that look mixed. Wonyoung gets hate for a tiny amount of Chinese ancestry. If they revealed his background as anything but Korean, he would get hated too. His natural skin color is beautiful but not accepted by Koreans. He has great genetics and only needed a few tweaks to his face. Some idols need a new face and then tweaks.

Mochiqueen099

Established
They mention how T@e insulted two girls appearances to the point that they were in tears and I could believe that. Remember when he told a female fan to cover up because she was wearing transparent sleeves and was showing her arms. Like that's really rude and extreme.
And didn't someone recently post t@e pushing a female staff on here? Yikes!..
Alot of the members have attitude problems it seems….we’ve seen their masks slip from time to time a lot.
There’s also an old bangtan bomb from maybe 2019? Jh0pe is pretending to use JMs legs to exercise and in the background u hear jkay being a whiny brat because his steak appears to not be cooked correctly? A whole 5 minutes of him whining! Guess he didn’t realize the camera was on….

Laura755y

Star
Alot of the members have attitude problems it seems….we’ve seen their masks slip from time to time a lot.
There’s also an old bangtan bomb from maybe 2019? Jh0pe is pretending to use JMs legs to exercise and in the background u hear jkay being a whiny brat because his steak appears to not be cooked correctly? A whole 5 minutes of him whining! Guess he didn’t realize the camera was on….
Turtle too, he has one rude attitude, they all have fucked up personalities, its just that some are better at hiding it then others, V always shows how disrespectful he's, how much fucks he gives, im not saying they werent abused as kids, but it doesnt mean that they arent abusing people now that they grew stronger and sicker, let's face reality a bit and stop saying that ow its just another rumor, the solo fans are trying to make one better than the other, yes it happens, but also yes alot of celebrities, are piece of trash, who thinks the world revolves around them and only them.

cadiz

Star
Turtle too, he has one rude attitude, they all have fucked up personalities, its just that some are better at hiding it then others, V always shows how disrespectful he's, how much fucks he gives, im not saying they werent abused as kids, but it doesnt mean that they arent abusing people now that they grew stronger and sicker, let's face reality a bit and stop saying that ow its just another rumor, the solo fans are trying to make one better than the other, yes it happens, but also yes alot of celebrities, are piece of trash, who thinks the world revolves around them and only them.
true, besides Veee has been rude to fans so many times
we keep discussing his bad attitude here

its not only once but several times
fans have to be really blind to ignore this because it has been going for years now

Laura755y

Star
true, besides Veee has been rude to fans so many times
we keep discussing his bad attitude here

its not only once but several times
fans have to be really blind to ignore this because it has been going for years now
Exactly! Its just so dump how they always pull the ow its just the solo fans, and making the whole thing look like a rumor or like someone is hating on some of them, like its common for a group of friend to be cool but one of them gotta be a bully or rude, its not that uncommon . But yet here we re .

Last edited:
Reactions: Nny

minnie82

Superstar
Is the same person that tried to hit Jk working at hive? Fans were talking about him when a manager hit Sb's head on the car trying to get away from press and fans. It was an accident but people were upset. A few said that he was moved to another department.
Don't know if he's the same person

Last edited:

Kimiko2

Established
So this so callrf r&b korean singer crush was under fire for not touching the hands of his blacks fans while touching the hands of his korean and probably white fans
He us the guy jh collaborated with for that awful rush hour song

After a non apology where he didn't even address the racism jh liked the non apology
Then jh also posted a story on Ig saying he loved his brother crush

Many black fans are upset
Jh and this crush steal black culture for their own gain and then are racist or at least not remotely concerned with their black fans

Why black people would spend their money on korean artists who are performing dry bland version of the real thing I don't get

I don't know this crush guy but I do know that he has worn blackface before

I hope these black fans can see jh for who and what he truly is
All of btss hate black people yet want to appropriate everything about them

minnie82

Superstar
So this so callrf r&b korean singer crush was under fire for not touching the hands of his blacks fans while touching the hands of his korean and probably white fans

After a non apology where he didn't even address the racism jh liked the non apology

Jh and this crush steal black culture for their own gain and then are racist or at least not remotely concerned with their black fans

Why black people would spend their money on korean artists who are performing dry bland version of the real thing I don't get

Never trust him,i mean j-hope,behind that fake happy persona there's an asshole and controlling,if i was his gf i'll be carefull ..

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
the maknae especially JK are still mentally immature plus the 2019 was the year of their fame increase, fame got to their head for sure ..

minnie82

Superstar
Staff gets abused too. A little known girl group was on live when staff tried to cover their legs. I'm guessing the manager got mad, and said leave them without covers, so their legs can show. He slapped the female staff member. The girls looked afraid and became quiet.

Armyys defended the manager hitting Tae. Supposedly he went to his wedding and it was a joke. The age difference between them, and the respect that older people expect in Korea means we can't be sure. He's not going to say anything and is expected to take anything an older person does.
Taehyung looks he was ready to react at the end , too bad the clip was cut

Berrywon88

Star

Mf went...
ezgif.com-gif-maker-6.gif
His stop hand gesture was caught in 4k.

Berrywon88

Star
in the background u hear jkay being a whiny brat because his steak appears to not be cooked correctly? A whole 5 minutes of him whining! Guess he didn’t realize the camera was on….
Bahaha I'm picturing jkay doing this and it's cracking me up for some reason! It's better to be a whiny brat sulking in the corner some where than to be insulting staff like t@e allegedly did though.