BTS discussion thread

Right i forgot that ,there's a video of him performing that and the comment section was a horny fest. It happen a similar thing with Bsb Nick Carter,the lyrics of their song Get down were kinda sexual and he was like 16 years old when he single that .
The Carters have struggled with addiction and other things after BSB disbanded. Their handler was a fat pedo too. He also was the handler for Nsink and another group. Armyys had no shame or they wouldn't support the things hive does. At this point, they're almost as bad as the company. I used to think kpop fans were innocent but a lot of them are disgusting.

Even army start to became tired of them
Chasing an American audience wasn't the flex they thought it was. Japan carried them. Southeast Asia carried them. Hell, their few Korean fans carried them in the beginning. They even had a hometown group makes good send off last year with the show Quiz You and others. Yet, they refuse to step aside while they have a legacy and let others have the stage.

Guys, do you feel as if ratmies don't really care about the septet as much as they use to ? Like, in Twitter, like 3-6 months ago, there use to be hasgtags everywhere, but, now I don't see it anymore.

Also, who really cares if the idols date or not. We know they are neck deep in disgusting stuff, conducted sick shit behind the scenes, continue to put spell and do the one-eyed thing every chance they get, and leading fans to hell.
I agree. That's what I've observed too. People are ready to move on.

Guys, do you feel as if ratmies don't really care about the septet as much as they use to ? Like, in Twitter, like 3-6 months ago, there use to be hasgtags everywhere, but, now I don't see it anymore.

Also, who really cares if the idols date or not. We know they are neck deep in disgusting stuff, conducted sick shit behind the scenes, continue to put spell and do the one-eyed thing every chance they get, and leading fans to hell.
Posts were getting a million likes and thousands of shares a year ago. They are fatigued with this new sound and want off the ride.

minnie82

Superstar
The Carters have struggled with addiction and other things after BSB disbanded. Their handler was a fat pedo too. He also was the handler for Nsink and another group. Armyys had no shame or they wouldn't support the things hive does. At this point, they're almost as bad as the company. I used to think kpop fans were innocent but a lot of them are disgusting.
Bsb actually have some hiatus, but they never disbanded, they still pretty active, doing concerts etc ..

Not true! Many famous kpop idols have gotten into fake dating relationships as soon as the group was deemed past its peak and going into hiatus/disbanding (basically BT$ right now.) Some big names like G dragon (allegedly another one of Jinnie’s boyfriends) Siwon from Super Junior who even got a victoria’s secret model. Tea is aging out fast in a very youth obsessed industry. On top of it he is not very talented either. Staying relevant and marketable is number one priority at this stage. Maybe someone is threatening to out him and he needs a cover? Maybe someone is threating to out the companies’ dirt or other sensitive information and they need distraction? It sure is helping Tea and Jinnie stay in the news right at the time when he is going ”solo” and BP has a comeback. Since it is with another popular idol people can’t complain as much. Wow what are the chances that the biggest stan attractors from the two biggest kpop groups are dating each other right? They make a true power couple.

I am not buying this dating news at all. In the celebrity world relevance is number one priority. Kpop idols have a short shelf life and most disappear from your memory when the group disbands.
Who listens to KNK, Kard, or Bulldok? Popular and new groups in 2016, but sent to the trash heap when newer groups debuted. And they debut every single day. There's more groups than demand, and they're fighting for Americans, Seas, Japan, Europe and Korean fans. Most will disband the same year or within three.

Tae was his most youthful and popular between 2013-18. There's fourth generation idols taking his place and Koreans are airing him out on pann. I never saw that before.

minnie82

Superstar
Who listens to KNK, Kard, or Bulldok? Popular and new groups in 2016, but sent to the trash heap when newer groups debuted. And they debut every single day. There's more groups than demand, and they're fighting for Americans, Seas, Japan, Europe and Korean fans. Most will disband the same year or within three.

Tae was his most youthful and popular between 2013-18. There's fourth generation idols taking his place and Koreans are airing him out on pann. I never saw that before.
Kard seems very good