BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
From what I've heard JM doesn't like that Tae has friends outside BT5 because to him it means Tae is pulling away from the group. JM is adamant that BT5 stay as seven members and don't have any strong relationships outside of the group. It's hilarious because all that effort he's put into that OT7 crap has pushed the group members farther apart instead of brought them closer.

What's hilarious too is JM will apparently contact members after seeing them post on instagram or other social media about hanging out with anyone who isn't a BT5 member. He'll make fun of them for having friends and will demand to know if everything is okay and that they are still his friends. He's so pathetically lonely and it's depressing. BT5 is all he has so he's going to desperately hang onto what little pieces of it are left. I don't see JM living past age 30 if he keeps this up.

JM out of all the members is the only one who seemed a bit off at their festa dinner. He was trying his hardest to keep them together be some sort of "emotional support" that they didn't even need. We know some info about what the other guys are planning for their solo work but we know nothing about what JM is planning. That says a lot.

Am I concerned about JM? No. But I am concerned he'll do something really whacky or cruel to his bandmates out of jealousy or rage. He seems like he's going down that path.
Jimin is a Libra , and they're kinda toxic from what i heard, i had a female friend of mine, and she's a Libra too , she was jealous that have other friends , thanks god i broke our friendship

theartbook35

Veteran
Jimin is a Libra , and they're kinda toxic from what i heard, i had a female friend of mine, and she's a Libra too , she was jealous that have other friends , thanks god i broke our friendship
As a Libra I can confirm that Libras can be difficult to deal with. We can also be the best communicators and the most even tempered. However, JM has none of those qualities. He's just a pain in the butt.

Jm is in the states still,working on music

He does seem manipulative and petty tho and he seems pretty bossy with Vee especially
I see, I didn't know he was in the states doing stuff. I'll be shocked if he releases anything and if he does release anything, I'll be shocked if it is good. I'm expecting his supposed solo album to be a train wreck. There's no way he'll write it himself.

JM is VERY manipulative. You are absolutely right about that.

The rappers in Infinite remind me of Rm and Sg. One sounds like Rm and the other looks like Sg if he were chunkier. Close your eyes and listen to the one who sounds like Rm. Sounds almost like him.

Txt copied a concept from exo that they copied from btees. There's nothing original in kpop, they take from each other's songs, choreography and concept.

From what I've heard JM doesn't like that Tae has friends outside BT5 because to him it means Tae is pulling away from the group. JM is adamant that BT5 stay as seven members and don't have any strong relationships outside of the group. It's hilarious because all that effort he's put into that OT7 crap has pushed the group members farther apart instead of brought them closer.

What's hilarious too is JM will apparently contact members after seeing them post on instagram or other social media about hanging out with anyone who isn't a BT5 member. He'll make fun of them for having friends and will demand to know if everything is okay and that they are still his friends. He's so pathetically lonely and it's depressing. BT5 is all he has so he's going to desperately hang onto what little pieces of it are left. I don't see JM living past age 30 if he keeps this up.

JM out of all the members is the only one who seemed a bit off at their festa dinner. He was trying his hardest to keep them together be some sort of "emotional support" that they didn't even need. We know some info about what the other guys are planning for their solo work but we know nothing about what JM is planning. That says a lot.

Am I concerned about JM? No. But I am concerned he'll do something really whacky or cruel to his bandmates out of jealousy or rage. He seems like he's going down that path.
I worry about his drinking and any drug use or unsafe sex. He's racing through life without a seatbelt. Someone made him feel btees was all he had and would ever be, and he's taking it out on the members.

Losing his voice was devasting and he broke down because of that during a show. His idol friends are doing well and have improved but he's stuck in quicksand. The harder he tried to leave, the more he's gaslighted into staying. When someone's drowning, you can't jump in right away because they will use their last strength to drown you. It's not intentional but they're out of their minds with fear. The loneliest members are the two who tried to leave.

theartbook35

Veteran
The rappers in Infinite remind me of Rm and Sg. One sounds like Rm and the other looks like Sg if he were chunkier. Close your eyes and listen to the one who sounds like Rm. Sounds almost like him.

Txt copied a concept from exo that they copied from btees. There's nothing original in kpop, they take from each other's songs, choreography and concept.

Infinite are literally trying to sound like a BT5 and SuJu combo. SuJu more than BT5, regarding the singers. But when the first guy started rapping all I heard was RM. I think the other too sound a lot like Sug@. In terms of choreography and clothing style, they look like 2005-2006 SuJu fashion, and Sorry Sorry era with the choreography (although SJ's choreography is miles better).

theartbook35

Veteran
Fans called him ugly, made nasty fanfiction about him and he's still a puppy. Makes sense because of the fandom but still gross.
I saw fans on twitter making a big deal about how Bam's floppy ears mean that JK is a better dog owner than other doberman owners because the ears aren't cropped. They think ear and tail cropping is abusive. It's not.

As a doberman lover (my fave breed) and former doberman owner, I can tell you that tail and ear cropping has a purpose. They are working dogs. If they don't have them cropped then their ears get blisters and their tail gets breaks and becomes kinked up. If the dog isn't working then they don't need anything cropped, but for the dog's health cropping is necessary.

It just really irritates me how stupid @rmy can be. And like, they don't care about Bam, they're only saying those things to try to make JK look like a better dog owner than everyone in the world. Seriously, why? Why does JK have to be the best dog owner? Who tf cares?

And no offense to Bam cause I'm sure he's a very nice dog, but I've seen better looking dobermans.

I also don't understand why the fans love their pets so much. Tae's dog, Yeontan, has a freaking weverse profile. This dog is like, really icky. People act like he's the best pomeranian to ever exist but his attitude is really nasty (many small dog breeds are nasty, btw). I have never seen people stan a freaking dog. This is nothing like those pet pages on the book of faces, these people straight worship this stupid dog. YG stans are like this over his dog Holly too and I'm like... no. I hate poodles of all kinds, and Holly is a basic dog. He never does anything unique and quit worshipping him. Also, I normally don't care if the name's gender matches the animal's gender, but I really can't stand that he named that dog Holly. Especially bugs me since Koreans pronounce it as "whorey" a lot of the time, which as you can imagine sounds awful.

/rant over.

Pepsi

Veteran
Especially bugs me since Koreans pronounce it as "whorey" a lot of the time, which as you can imagine sounds awful.
Okay this was funny ngl

Also yeah army's are insane with the way they obsess over every single aspect of these men's lives. Also yeontan means coal I think, named just before jonghyun's death in 2017 if I remember correctly. This was talked about in the beginning in the kpop thread too

Infinite are literally trying to sound like a BT5 and SuJu combo. SuJu more than BT5, regarding the singers. But when the first guy started rapping all I heard was RM. I think the other too sound a lot like Sug@. In terms of choreography and clothing style, they look like 2005-2006 SuJu fashion, and Sorry Sorry era with the choreography (although SJ's choreography is miles better).
Infinite are the sunbaenims of btees. That song was released the year btees debuted. Jks fansite that went off on him was L's before she exposed him and went to Jk. Infinite probably took a lot from Suju because that was the top group when they debuted. Ex0 took ideas from btees to make their song, and txt had a lot of similar things to ex0 and btees video, No. That surprised me because ex0 was the top group until 2017, but they took inspiration from a younger group.

Okay this was funny ngl

Also yeah army's are insane with the way they obsess over every single aspect of these men's lives. Also yeontan means coal I think, named just before jonghyun's death in 2017 if I remember correctly. This was talked about in the beginning in the kpop thread too
The discussion of his death and the dog's name made me question a lot. I read and lurked for a while before posting.

I saw fans on twitter making a big deal about how Bam's floppy ears mean that JK is a better dog owner than other doberman owners because the ears aren't cropped. They think ear and tail cropping is abusive. It's not.

As a doberman lover (my fave breed) and former doberman owner, I can tell you that tail and ear cropping has a purpose. They are working dogs. If they don't have them cropped then their ears get blisters and their tail gets breaks and becomes kinked up. If the dog isn't working then they don't need anything cropped, but for the dog's health cropping is necessary.

It just really irritates me how stupid @rmy can be. And like, they don't care about Bam, they're only saying those things to try to make JK look like a better dog owner than everyone in the world. Seriously, why? Why does JK have to be the best dog owner? Who tf cares?

And no offense to Bam cause I'm sure he's a very nice dog, but I've seen better looking dobermans.

I also don't understand why the fans love their pets so much. Tae's dog, Yeontan, has a freaking weverse profile. This dog is like, really icky. People act like he's the best pomeranian to ever exist but his attitude is really nasty (many small dog breeds are nasty, btw). I have never seen people stan a freaking dog. This is nothing like those pet pages on the book of faces, these people straight worship this stupid dog. YG stans are like this over his dog Holly too and I'm like... no. I hate poodles of all kinds, and Holly is a basic dog. He never does anything unique and quit worshipping him. Also, I normally don't care if the name's gender matches the animal's gender, but I really can't stand that he named that dog Holly. Especially bugs me since Koreans pronounce it as "whorey" a lot of the time, which as you can imagine sounds awful.

/rant over.
This made me laugh. Why are people worshiping their pets? Are they worshipping the families too? We know the answer is no. They want to be close to their oppars and will self insert anywhere even as a pet. That pronunciation is awful.

Some of the meanest pets are tiny dogs or cats. It's not healthy for them to be so small. The members Jm, Jh and Tae went on a variety show with dogs. They gave tiny dogs massages and listened to a veterinarian talk about dogs.

Tiny dogs are cute but it shortens their life to make them that size. They're dwarfs and it affects their organs, limbs, ears, eyes and mental state. Most dogs are robust and can withstand a fall off the bed. Those dogs need a lot of attention and can't be that active.

Thank you for letting me know why they clip the ears and tail. He's not better for keeping him intact but he does seem to care about him a lot. Though he went away after the Soop, likely because Jk works constantly.

minnie82

Superstar

Bts copied Bap, another boy group , if you watch their videos , the style is pretty similar to Bts in the No more dreams era , plus N.O . sound like this 50 cents song with Justin Timberlake :

theartbook35

Veteran
Bts copied Bap, another boy group , if you watch their videos , the style is pretty similar to Bts in the No more dreams era , plus N.O . sound like this 50 cents song with Justin Timberlake :

That song and N.O. are pretty much the same.

Also, Serendipity is a copy of Let Me Love You by @riana Gr@nde. Louder Than Bombs is a copy of L0rde's song Royals.

I could go on for a while about how many of their songs are copies of other artists' songs.

I can hear a similarity. They're lucky he didn't have a problem with their copying a part of his song. He's a known troll whose antics are legendary. The man puts Armys to shame with his behavior lol. Is anything original about btees? Kpop copies everything but has little originality. The few artists doing something different get no recognition.