BTS discussion thread

Is it possible that he is trying to break from his programming?? After the sobbing buffet, he bolted for Europe, and seemed to have some “reflection” time there. Wouldn‘t it be something if one or more of them defected…. #wishfulthinking
They all leave and go public. That's the only way. Only a few and the fans will blame them for breaking up the group. The members have been trying to get out of there for a while.

Berrywon88

Star
So 24 hours after saying she was going to kill herself and that her company is treating her horribly, she’s now saying it was a misunderstanding. Her company must’ve forced her to say this.
There's a lot to unpack here, not just about her actions but idols in general. First, this girl says she can't believe people were concerned about her wellbeing.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
You said you're not allowed to eat or sleep and threatened to end it all and your fans aren't supposed to be concerned?? This turns it around on her fans as if they are the ones that overreacted. It also simultaneously makes her look humble for not realizing, as she said, that she has so much "power" over people. The choice of the word "power" is interesting. We've discussed in detail on here about the toxic parasocial relationships this industry creates, where a fan would jump in a river if their faves told them to. Fans worry constantly about whether an idol has eaten, slept, etc. Their faves well-being comes before their own. It's sick and I truly believe perpetuated by these filmed breakdowns and backstage docs showing crying emaciated on the verge of collapse singers.
7039007f7ce1bedba7521acc2bd00215.jpg
hqdefault-1.jpg2ec5dfb23e8400a89f25408a904a7052.jpghqdefault.jpg
Now I'm not saying abuse doesn't happen in this industry, on the contrary, but it's used as a form of emotional manipulation; akin to those commercials of a rich celeb asking the public for a donation by exploiting starving kids.
images.jpeg.jpg
Basically, the more emotionally invested someone is to an idol, the more $$$ the company makes period. The companies don't give a sh!t if they're seen as the abusive villain as long as they still get money.

Now back to this girl's response. I noticed she was more careful with her words in this 2nd live with several pauses. This is typical of idols...It shows they are rehearsed and also lying. The girl was more genuine in the 1st live. I believe that's how she truly felt. However, one has to ask why was she allowed to continue the live when we all know these idols are watched like a hawk and also it took her time to come back on live and explain herself. My opinion is that her company was analysing the public's reaction. Hype does this all the time. It's no coincidence that these companies are are all slow to respond on serious matters concerning their artists. They can see how invested the public is by whether enough of them show concern or not.

To sum it all up, this is why I've been saying on here to not care about what happens to these idols. Seriously, they are just puppets, used as a gov't tool to promote their nation and increase tourism. And it's working! How many people are learning Korean and planning to go to SK since Kpop exploded on the scene? The answer is a lot. Everything that is seen with these idols is fake and every now and again they are abused or have a breakdown on camera, but it is what it is. Hollyweird is no different. It's the parents fault and the grown individuals that chose to be and stay in these entertainment industries. No one cares about us ordinary folks and what we go though and yet so many care about these celebs that they don't even know. Crazy!

arhur12

Star
Money and privilege can't buy happiness and looks like NJ has realized this

NJ also seems the most disillusioned by the kpop industry plus he gave up his musical creativity to sing those crappy English kiddie songs and it still didn't win them a grammy twice in a row and they are seen as sell outs by their original fans who most likely left after dynamite and they still most likely have to serve in the military
I still believe its the pending military enlistment that is making them stressed out. Most idols look stressed out before they go to the military. It is a career killer for some of them. BTS realized now that they are only being used by their government. They did everything the government wanted from them in hopes of exemption but now they know it was all fake promises and lies. I do not know how to feel about RM and all of the other members. I hope he repents but he is still connected to some shady people. BTS defended a Sex crime offender just recently and JH still works with an absolute pig like Supreme Boi. Sure watching them break down makes me feel some empathy for them but what about the victims who were assaulted by Bobby Chung??? what about the women Iron physically assaulted and killed?? what about the rumors that they are involved in burning sun?? if they are even slightly involved in something evil like that they deserve no sympathy.

Last edited:
There's a lot to unpack here, not just about her actions but idols in general. First, this girl says she can't believe people were concerned about her wellbeing.
View attachment 77641
You said you're not allowed to eat or sleep and threatened to end it all and your fans aren't supposed to be concerned?? This turns it around on her fans as if they are the ones that overreacted. It also simultaneously makes her look humble for not realizing, as she said, that she has so much "power" over people. The choice of the word "power" is interesting. We've discussed in detail on here about the toxic parasocial relationships this industry creates, where a fan would jump in a river if their faves told them to. Fans worry constantly about whether an idol has eaten, slept, etc. Their faves well-being comes before their own. It's sick and I truly believe perpetuated by these filmed breakdowns and backstage docs showing crying emaciated on the verge of collapse singers.
View attachment 77646
View attachment 77644View attachment 77645View attachment 77643
Now I'm not saying abuse doesn't happen in this industry, on the contrary, but it's used as a form of emotional manipulation; akin to those commercials of a rich celeb asking the public for a donation by exploiting starving kids.
View attachment 77642
Basically, the more emotionally invested someone is to an idol, the more $$$ the company makes period. The companies don't give a sh!t if they're seen as the abusive villain as long as they still get money.

Now back to this girl's response. I noticed she was more careful with her words in this 2nd live with several pauses. This is typical of idols...It shows they are rehearsed and also lying. The girl was more genuine in the 1st live. I believe that's how she truly felt. However, one has to ask why was she allowed to continue the live when we all know these idols are watched like a hawk and also it took her time to come back on live and explain herself. My opinion is that her company was analysing the public's reaction. Hype does this all the time. It's no coincidence that these companies are are all slow to respond on serious matters concerning their artists. They can see how invested the public is by whether enough of them show concern or not.

To sum it all up, this is why I've been saying on here to not care about what happens to these idols. Seriously, they are just puppets, used as a gov't tool to promote their nation and increase tourism. And it's working! How many people are learning Korean and planning to go to SK since Kpop exploded on the scene? The answer is a lot. Everything that is seen with these idols is fake and every now and again they are abused or have a breakdown on camera, but it is what it is. Hollyweird is no different. It's the parents fault and the grown individuals that chose to be and stay in these entertainment industries. No one cares about us ordinary folks and what we go though and yet so many care about these celebs that they don't even know. Crazy!
Trying to remember this because I get over invested in idols who are hurting. I feel worse for the ones whose parents sold them, but adult idols are doing it to themselves. One thing to keep in mind. Sometimes we get used to situations and it's hard to walk away. Fear of the unknown keeps people on abusive situations because the future is unsure.

Berrywon88

Star
Trying to remember this because I get over invested in idols who are hurting.
Same, I try and remind myself that the kpop industry plays with our empathy for a profit. The victims are the fans when you really think about it. And I've asked myself why Kpop makes one more invested than say liking a western celebrity. And I think it boils down to western celebs seem out of touch and inaccessible, which they are.
1258771.jpg
More manipulative tactics are used in Kpop to make a fan think an idol is relatable and down to earth, as if they could be your friend, and it's a lie. It for example worked with b*s until they got really famous. They were funny and made to look more humble with their reactions winning silly cheap prizes in run episodes.
58090a2c9cd3abe1f6960a7ac30bbc65da4c4891v2_hq.jpg
I have heard many people say they became army because of the guys personalities and group dynamic while hating their music at first.

Laura755y

Star
Same, I try and remind myself that the kpop industry plays with our empathy for a profit. The victims are the fans when you really think about it. And I've asked myself why Kpop makes one more invested than say liking a western celebrity. And I think it boils down to western celebs seem out of touch and inaccessible, which they are.
View attachment 77648
More manipulative tactics are used in Kpop to make a fan think an idol is relatable and down to earth, as if they could be your friend, and it's a lie. It for example worked with b*s until they got really famous. They were funny and made to look more humble with their reactions winning silly cheap prizes in run episodes.
View attachment 77647
I have heard many people say they became army because of the guys personalities and group dynamic while hating their music at first.
I totally agree with you, the kpop industry's strategie is way different than hollyweird's, they let people think that the idols are humble and can be reached, even in some idols's debut inter.views when talking about their "fake ideal type" its always a sweet, loving, caring girl, who will love me for who iam not becuz im an A+ idol, blah blah blah, fans eat up this crap, and think they can be their wife, and live the Dream. And ofc their is that one idol in mant groups, that will target lgbts by saying "when it comes to love gender is not important", and the one who targets a specifique religion, the one that targets people with mental health issues... the list is long. But this is how they drown people in, the ones who arent aware of such sick tricks, they're easy to manipulate, alot of them rn need a reality check. Like u said the fans are the real victims.

View attachment 77648
View attachment 77647
I preferred their older music but liked their dynamic and silly behavior. The fans are the victims. In a way so are the idols, but at least they get something out of it. We lose money, time, get manipulated and become mentally ill. Celebrities don't appeal to me, but btees was there when I was having a hard time and needed something. A lot of us have a similar story. These people prey on our empathy and capacity to love. That's something they lose early if they want to survive their training and debut. Trainees can't have real friends.

I totally agree with you, the kpop industry's strategie is way different than hollyweird's, they let people think that the idols are humble and can be reached, even in some idols's debut inter.views when talking about their "fake ideal type" its always a sweet, loving, caring girl, who will love me for who iam not becuz im an A+ idol, blah blah blah, fans eat up this crap, and think they can be their wife, and live the Dream. And ofc their is that one idol in mant groups, that will target lgbts by saying "when it comes to love gender is not important", and the one who targets a specifique religion, the one that targets people with mental health issues... the list is long. But this is how they drown people in, the ones who arent aware of such sick tricks, they're easy to manipulate, alot of them rn need a reality check. Like u said the fans are the real victims.
They manipulated their fans and then blame them when they turn and get angry or become stalkers. Fans blame other fans for wanting anything from idols but scream that we should love them.

Laura755y

Star
They manipulated their fans and then blame them when they turn and get angry or become stalkers. Fans blame other fans for wanting anything from idols but scream that we should love them.
Exactly! Its like somecold war, and i dont like it one bit, cuz in the time when people should focus on important shit, they're trying to get some human's attention. Sick.

teap3t

Rookie
They're deflecting from the other members and Yj. All of them buy followers and the first year of a new group, hive buys streams and likes. They could get in trouble for messing with the music charts, but not Instagram. The company has a pattern of exposing Jm when they need to hide something. He must not want to sign again.
Maybe jm wants out for the sake of his newborn?And all those sorries he earlier posted for his fans could mean something.

Beautiful

Star
He should stop acting like that it's getting weird. When I see vedios of him i don't understand his character like what is his real self. They act different on stage, shows ,fan sign, like this with powerful people. And in that short it is looking like they are picking favourite one.
Jm dad is also a rising right-wing politician in busan from what I have read
He is having a cafe in Busan. Werid place filled with werid paintings. Idk but they kept old furniture of their family like stitching machine etc. And cafe was filled with marilyn monroe paintings. And there was jimin hat collection. And recently he launched cups which has jm pic on it. You can say He is using his son for business.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
He should stop acting like that it's getting weird. When I see vedios of him i don't understand his character like what is his real self. They act different on stage, shows ,fan sign, like this with powerful people. And in that short it is looking like they are picking favourite one.

He is having a cafe in Busan. Werid place filled with werid paintings. Idk but they kept old furniture of their family like stitching machine etc. And cafe was filled with marilyn monroe paintings. And there was jimin hat collection. And recently he launched cups which has jm pic on it. You can say He is using his son for business.
yes those things makes me really angry ..

Beautiful

Star
Idk if it is posted here or not. Iam posting it. I searched for this a year back because I felt when he returned after surgery he looks nothing like old Sg. It is like a new person with completely different face. He looks nothing like sg in early stages of bts
Someone even in comments bought up that he was sacrificed and brought his lookalike or his clone to replace him. After this, a run ep came and he was behaving different in that. And members also didn't talk much with him. Kept distance from him

Last edited: