BTS discussion thread

Onnanoko

Rookie
We all are responsible of our behaviors, wether we're famous and hurt, or unknown and hurt, if we keep givin excuses, we'll give excuses for pedophiles that were assaulted as kids, psychopath that saw murder as kids, and the list goes on, being hurt isnt a valid excuses on acting shitty, and everyone doing so is being ridiculous, i cant do whatever the fuck i want only becuz i was abused, or hate all humans cuz some sick person fucked me up, im not living in this world alone for me to act how i desire, his behaviors influence millions of people and he's aware of it, some of his fans are kids who did nothing, his fans arent the one who fucked him up, the one he's siding with, the one he's helpin in pushing their agendas are the one who did all that. Every human is responsible on siting a good example same goes for him ald every other celebrity wether you like ot or not.
Whatever. I can't agree. We're not here to set example for others but to live and make our experience.
However if you think they entered because of money and fame, I think there is more to be comprehended here.
They never really decided to enter or not because it works differently.
Have you read about how illuminati program people by Svali?
You're right, they still have a choice to leave, but they risk their life.
And no, nobody posting happily on forums could possibly have a worse life than those born in illuminati circle.

Hating and bashing here is...

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
And no, nobody posting happily on forums could possibly have a worse life than those born in illuminati circle.
This is wrong it is conspiracy thread not a happy good morning group chat. And it is better to have worse life than being born in illuminati. Those rituals black magic human eating mk ultra hypnosis drugs etc. I feel sorry for those who born in that they are literally living in hell although they are on earth. i hope God give them another chance.

MochiThot

Established
Jn,yn and jh are bones! They are scary things

They are just puppets for their government to pull strings on now ,instead of just their company's puppets

I did read that korean armyy were making fun of their tanned skin and comparing them to dirty dogs cuz of their skin tone
I'm sorry but Korean beauty standards are so dumb. Who tf cares about their skin tone, when Jn is a 30 year old man with the body of a prepubescent 12 year old boy. It looks like a slight breeze could take this guy out.

cadiz

Star

cadiz

Star
wait.. i thought they were on hiatus, so it's mean they didn't disbanding..omg
actually if we pay attention since they made that crying "hiatus" video they have been more active than ever

Hope album
JK song with Charlie
Veee variety show

now we see they have a new group song coming up and doing concerts for the goverment

as other fonts here said before, it seems that hiatus video was just a lie for attention
its better if we dont believe a word they say

minnie82

Superstar
actually if we pay attention since they made that crying "hiatus" video they have been more active than ever

Hope album
JK song with Charlie
Veee variety show

now we see they have a new group song coming up and doing concerts for the goverment

as other fonts here said before, it seems that hiatus video was just a lie for attention
its better if we dont believe a word they say
yes you're def right

arhur12

Star
The 'crying' vlive was only to gain attention and maybe a last attempt to try and force the government to give them exemption. I think the members are sick of each other. There is tough competition among them and it started when they opened their instagram accounts.

so....they made all that drama about taking a break just to release a new song like a month later???? lol

maybe they saw how hard Hope flopped and freaked out but reallly, after this, who is going to believe their tears anymore?

they are like a plague that never goes away
They're never leaving. TT

The fans were fine with btees disbanding or the indefinite hiatus, but they've grown used to the attention. Most idols are narcissistic and have to be fed supply regularly. Only Tae was getting any attention, like everyone predicted, and it made them mad. No one cared about the rest of them. The new song is to make Armys run after the members again.

The 'crying' vlive was only to gain attention and maybe a last attempt to try and force the government to give them exemption. I think the members are sick of each other. There is tough competition among them and it started when they opened their instagram accounts.
The gooberment said hell no, shook their hands and slapped them on the ass on the way out. The higher ups want them to join the military. Taemin's situation was horrific. It's going to be worse for some of them. Men their age resent the special treatment they've received. They're about to be locked up with people who can't stand their asses and it's on sight. Only Jm can fight.