BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
Blind items about bt5
J1m1n is druggie confirmed
bt5 profiting from burning sun?? with V x jenn1e and Hope x Rose now I think this is true

Jeon Jungkook

Btss are considered old by kpop standards so these old men should be able to go off and do something else

I would be tired as hell too if I was a man in my late 20s singing atrocious kids bop songs instead and being seen and treated as babies by delusional rabid crazy ass cult followers fans
BTS love doing what they do, singing and you'll never stop them. Not old at all. 24?
They have a whole life ahead of them. Nothing better to do but hate on people you don't know. That must be a boring life to live you should instead focus on your own lives and worry for yourself. Haters, beware. you might come here to escape from comments from twitter, but we know who you are now and we are coming for you. :mad:

Laura755y

Star
Blind items about bt5
J1m1n is druggie confirmed
bt5 profiting from burning sun?? with V x jenn1e and Hope x Rose now I think this is true
Dont.think, be sure, almost all of the 7 arent victims they're involved in both prostituion rings and drug trafficking, also do drugs, and are alcoholics. Some of the club owners, have vids and pics of some of them doing crack, and whoring around. Man they're fucked up

Kimiko2

Rookie
I heard about the rumor of jm and his threesome but it's with women and not men surprisingly...well not surprising to me since I don't think jm is into men like his persona implies

Now Vee on the other hand is most likely bi and now he is traveling to Paris with his rumored ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend's band mate