BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
Do you guys think jungkook uses lsd. Lsd leads to hallucinations. May be that's the reason he zone out too much. Not only jk some bts members too. Here some are symptoms of using lsd
LSD users often experience loss of appetite, sleeplessness, dry mouth and tremors. Visual changes are among the more common effects; the user can become fixated on the intensity of certain colors. Extreme changes in mood, anywhere from a spaced-out ‘bliss’ to ‘intense terror’,

cadiz

Star
They keep pushing this drug and sex culture to Gen Z. Jennie has many young impressionable fans as well so imagine them watching a disgusting show like this
yes, and it's funny because when she is promoting with BP she is always using that baby voice and acting all innocent

then this Weeknd show is supposed to be about a guy who is a member of a cult, and apparently these young girls want to "work" with him to become famous in the trailer, you can see Jennie wearing some "sexy clothes"

cadiz

Star
Everything is always exaggerated with Kpop idols...Jenn!e I bet probably will be in a non speaking role with 2 seconds of screen time. I mean when does Hollyweird ever have an Asian person star in something that's not comedy or martial arts??
idk according to this site she is appearing in all 6 episodes of the show

so maybe yes she is just a backgrownd charcater, but it doesnt seem like they are going to kill her off on the first episode

minnie82

Superstar
Do you guys think jungkook uses lsd. Lsd leads to hallucinations. May be that's the reason he zone out too much. Not only jk some bts members too. Here some are symptoms of using lsd
LSD users often experience loss of appetite, sleeplessness, dry mouth and tremors. Visual changes are among the more common effects; the user can become fixated on the intensity of certain colors. Extreme changes in mood, anywhere from a spaced-out ‘bliss’ to ‘intense terror’,
don't know if he use lsd, but he surely use drugs

arhur12

Star
Comparing themselves to greek gods again the level of arrogance.....
Also this song was co-written by Supreme boi. How ironic he is trying to act "Woke" with this album while still being friends with scumbags like Supreme boi.

i wonder if this is going to be similar to Euphoria....all about abuse and drug addicts
this explains her "friendship" with the weeknd, after all she got the part with no acting experience.

she looks somehow different here
He's a druggie. I used to listen to him a lot, and his lyrics are about two things. Drugs and white women on drugs. If they're friends, she's into the same thing, minus the white women maybe.

Laura755y

Star
yes, and it's funny because when she is promoting with BP she is always using that baby voice and acting all innocent

then this Weeknd show is supposed to be about a guy who is a member of a cult, and apparently these young girls want to "work" with him to become famous in the trailer, you can see Jennie wearing some "sexy clothes"

"A guy who is a member of a cult, and this young girls want to work with him to get famous" Mmm we know people who have similar background don't we lol.
They're promoting it in plain sight, and most dont seem to notice .

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
I'll just casually drop these 2 vids on here. First one speaks specifically to gen z and I know a lot of people lurking on here are in that age bracket. The analysis is spot on and she gives examples of fans testimony about the effect kpop has had on them..
2nd vid, this girl describes being a Kpop fan as a "cult like deep hole" and how someone can get out of it with the power of God.

M3ttah

Established
I dont understand what jin has old men will get attracted to him like a magnet. They are sick. Sleeping with someone who is same age as their son.
Is his “role/assignment” to s3xu@lly service old executives and celebrities? Jin looks more and more sickly by the day. Heartbreaking that this group gave their souls away like this…

Kimiko2

Established
Is his “role/assignment” to s3xu@lly service old executives and celebrities? Jin looks more and more sickly by the day. Heartbreaking that this group gave their souls away like this…
Jn,yn and jh are bones! They are scary things

They are just puppets for their government to pull strings on now ,instead of just their company's puppets

I did read that korean armyy were making fun of their tanned skin and comparing them to dirty dogs cuz of their skin tone

Laura755y

Star
Jn,yn and jh are bones! They are scary things

They are just puppets for their government to pull strings on now ,instead of just their company's puppets

I did read that korean armyy were making fun of their tanned skin and comparing them to dirty dogs cuz of their skin tone
Daamn really! Sucks to be them, honestly i dont get those people for couple dollars! You're letting an other human control your a$$ for what millions ?!? For money that u wont take it with u to ur grave ?!? Live lower than a pig for such crap ?!?

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran

Is her hair in cornrows? See how they take everything from black culture? In fact, we know America has had a huge influence upon other countries for decades, but most of it derives from black culture. So obviously this isn't surprising, but it still remains exasperating.

And I find it funny how bp seems to have been on hiatus since summer of 2020 when their last song released, "how you like that" which was essentially about them reaching high masonic positions; the lyrics in short saying they tried to reach for the light, but to no avail, now they're willingly accepting the dark side with a vengeance towards God hence the mocking lyric, "Ha! How YOU like that?" along with the common "first she wore white now she's wearing black" theme and we all know what that means in hollywood.

Anyway, the fact they made it that far, but suddenly, everything became quiet is rather amusing. I guess their positions were simply ephemeral.

Rose specifically, seems to have disdain for the industry. A few months ago, I looked at her social media out of curiosity and for every picture there was, she did not look happy as opposed to lisa, and sometimes jennie. Jisoo looks like she's just in the moment. She's always been the underrated member if I remember correctly. Well nonetheless, even though it's sad that they were forced there by some kind of authority be it their parents or whoever, they still gave their acquiesce so...now they're to be held accountable.

Ah well.

Oceanic

Veteran
Daamn really! Sucks to be them, honestly i dont get those people for couple dollars! You're letting an other human control your a$$ for what millions ?!? For money that u'll nothin with when u'll die ?!? Live lower than a pig for such crap ?!?
People who are so screwed in the head enter a certain level where they think money is the only important factor in their life and by all means, they have no opposition to torment/kill other human beings to obtain it. They've reached a point where they no longer understand,

That money will not follow you to the grave. There is no hope in this world for these sellouts OR in the world to come. That's why they just deal with it, accept their fate, and continue being monsters because they know what's going to happen to them in the future will not be good.

bt5 goverment puppets are out again, aholding hands with old men and armees don't like it

[theqoo] THE WAY THEY'RE FLIPPING THE ARMS OF THE IDOLS FOR A COMMEMORATIVE PHOTO IS SO RUDE...

This might be relevant to topic. During the 60-70s and perhaps now, popular groups were persuaded to work with my country's government. I'm not talking about the government we see. These were secret government agencies. The government felt so strongly about rock n roll, hippies and the black civil rights movement, drugs were pumped into those
communities. This could be a modern version of that. Kids and adults who get hooked on kpop, some of them implode. They were good people and the effect is like drugs or cults but it's music. Their soft power is having the same effect as a nuclear weapon or an invasion and I think it's intentional. Chi,na is xenophobic but banned it for a reason. More countries are taking the lead. Kpop is an earworm that influences people for bad.