BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
There are rumors that she suffers from severe depression and eating disorders. The hate she receives is destroying her mental health. Whenever they want to cover up a scandal they set her up with a famous idol and its always Jenn1e who receives hate for dating scandals. She is a great rapper when compared to her peers in 3rd Gen but people only know her for her scandals.
she's not a bad rapper but kinda overrated in my opinion. .

Have South Koreans ever cared?? they killed Jjong, Sull1 and Goo hara but they still haven't learned anything.
International fans too. They love to pile on and insult artists, fansites and alleged sasaengs. There's a t×t fansite that international fans send hate to, but the artist let her take pics and she does lots of events for him. If she didn't, he wouldn't have a lot of publicity. He was flinching from a big but moas think his face meant he hates her.

Berrywon88

Star
she's not a bad rapper but kinda overrated in my opinion. .
Girlie sucks. I find her void of talent. And speaking of Jenn!e she will be in this sorry excuse of a show coming out on HBO. Just another hedonistic sleazefest that exploits women and promotes drug use, starring Johnny depp's daughter and the weeknd. You can see her if you pause at the 0:34 second mark..
Now we know why Jenn!e was schmoozing it up with the weeknd. She really is the female t@e, an opportunist of the highest order.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Girlie sucks. I find her void of talent. And speaking of Jenn!e she will be in this sorry excuse of a show coming out on HBO. Just another hedonistic sleazefest that exploits women and promotes drug use, starring Johnny depp's daughter and the weeknd. You can see her if you pause at the 0:34 second mark..
Now we know why Jenn!e was schmoozing it up with the weeknd. She really is the female t@e, an opportunist of the highest order.
They are trying to normalize idol worship

randomcitizen

Veteran
Have South Koreans ever cared?? they killed Jjong, Sull1 and Goo hara but they still haven't learned anything.
They don't. There is deep rooted self-hatred and jealousy within south koreans that they need to focus within themselves to fix. This is why many of them are depressed. Everything in that country is superficial and fake and image is everything. I don't know if you've heard about the youtuber freezia, but she was an influencer and model who was caught promoting fake luxury brands. Knets blew it way out of proportion and started witch-hunting the poor the girl, digging up her past, even going as far as to say she "defaced" korea and was a shame to the country, and made up rumors that her father owned a prostitution bar. I think this comment explained the real intentions of the public regarding the issue perfectly. They never learned after what they did to sulli.
Screenshot_20220717-213344_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
The amount of hate she receives is awful. Do they not care if she gives up and takes her life? She's going through a lot and that's making it worse.
Idk about bp more but i definitely think her mom knows what she going through and although she made her daughter to stay in that industry is sick. There is this thing going around fans is that bp will have storng comeback and it will be their disband song. I hope they don't renewal contract

minnie82

Superstar
Idk about bp more but i definitely think her mom knows what she going through and although she made her daughter to stay in that industry is sick. There is this thing going around fans is that bp will have storng comeback and it will be their disband song. I hope they don't renewal contract
i still remember the video when she have a panic attack when Bp were at Macao , she was sick and she kept smiling , omg

Saramel11

The difference between her shoulders and waist/hip area. Shoulders wide af o_O

cadiz

Star
i wonder if this is going to be similar to Euphoria....all about abuse and drug addicts
this explains her "friendship" with the weeknd, after all she got the part with no acting experience.

she looks somehow different here

The members have their own career separate from BP and they don't get along. What's the point of staying as a group if they have more success doing their own thing. Why did her mom make her stay? She's not happy and the public is bullying her.

randomcitizen

Veteran
They keep pushing this drug and sex culture to Gen Z. Jennie has many young impressionable fans as well so imagine them watching a disgusting show like this