BTS discussion thread

Not toooo old, he still has some tricks to pull, they played on reversing his image, the sunshine happy persona, into a junkie psychopath, that is finally ready to embrace his datk side, even if his songs flopped hard, we cant deny that some fans were deeply influenced by the whole new "dark era" where there is some who understand their "struggle".
That's similar to the image Yj has started to have. During debut, Yj was bright and cute. Now he looks like a druggie, same thing with Jk.

Exactly! They just slowly change, and people staryed already doing the same.
Some of it is the drugs they take to be energetic and happy. No one can go 10 days without eating, practicing dancing and going to interviews. Jm said he did that, but he needed energy to keep going. The drugs take a toll and the cracks form in their persona showing who they really are.

Jenn1e suffers from depression and anxiety. She got hate for being lazy during 2018-19 but there were rumors that she was pregnant at that time. There was a blind about 2 members of famous gg group who were impregnated by the CEO of their company. Many people think its about BP. L1sa has attitude problem. Have you seen her with her cats?? The cats do not enjoy her company one of them wanted to get away. I think she is not a nice person.
What happened to the pregnancy? Does her member hit her like t×t?

minnie82

Superstar
No i don't think they are friends. Because there are many vedios of Jenni being mean to Lisa. Due to that many called her rude character. But after seeing Vedio i think it is right for her to be mean to Lisa. Lisa masculinity really comes out when she performs solo. There many vedios of Lisa touching Jenni inappropriately. Someone here said gd could be grooming Jenni. So i think she may be victim .
yes this video should titled Jennie bullied Lisa for 7 minute straight :

minnie82

Superstar
Jenn1e suffers from depression and anxiety. She got hate for being lazy during 2018-19 but there were rumors that she was pregnant at that time. There was a blind about 2 members of famous gg group who were impregnated by the CEO of their company. Many people think its about BP. L1sa has attitude problem. Have you seen her with her cats?? The cats do not enjoy her company one of them wanted to get away. I think she is not a nice person.
yes i remember when she was a mentor in that famous Chinese talent show, she was kinda mean and rude with some of the contestants

The rumors are from 2019 so possibly around that time. The blind said the girls may be forced to come out with their scandals to distract the public from the CEO's case who was going to be jailed for selling young girls (probably related to burning sun).
That's why Jennie is dragged whenever there's a scandal. She's the cover for something worse. It must be really bad.

arhur12

Star
That's why Jennie is dragged whenever there's a scandal. She's the cover for something worse. It must be really bad.
There are rumors that she suffers from severe depression and eating disorders. The hate she receives is destroying her mental health. Whenever they want to cover up a scandal they set her up with a famous idol and its always Jenn1e who receives hate for dating scandals. She is a great rapper when compared to her peers in 3rd Gen but people only know her for her scandals.

There are rumors that she suffers from severe depression and eating disorders. The hate she receives is destroying her mental health. Whenever they want to cover up a scandal they set her up with a famous idol and its always Jenn1e who receives hate for dating scandals. She is a great rapper when compared to her peers in 3rd Gen but people only know her for her scandals.
The amount of hate she receives is awful. Do they not care if she gives up and takes her life? She's going through a lot and that's making it worse.