BTS discussion thread

jem123

Established
right! and oh if they only knew that behind closed doors their "innocent" oppars are probably bending over and giving gwak to the higher ups, drinking blood, engaging in pedoph1lia, necrophilia, cannibalism, witchcraft, doing all kinds of sick shit to please their masters:rolleyes: they need to wake tf up
No wonder they have such soulless eyes...and lack of energy and always irritated body language.. .. eating armpits precious "oppars" and their "famous friends in hollywood" from inside.. sick bastards..

Sahi

Rookie
Not sure if this is a conspiracy or what, but don’t u guys find it strange that he has a lot of car accident scenes in mvs?
IMG_tw0h9e.jpgIMG_eb6zgo.jpg
When I read this I remember that Jungkook the previous month was in this list on a Netflix serieIMG_٢٠٢٢٠٦٢٤_١٧١٢١٨.jpg
the producers said it was just a coincidence but we know it's hard for it to be, because it's not possible that the names and all the numbers belong to exactly two BTS members and it's all coincidental, It is funny to say this and it is clear that this was intended and I think it has one of these two purposes:
1 : maybe in order to attract attention and publicity to the serie, and I think that attracting attention in this exact way is strange and malicious
2 : or is it a threatening method like the one written in the photos that were sent, and that shot in the music video of kook and Charlie increased my doubts, and this is all in this sensitive period for Bts, if the second possibility is true, I think that the message has already reached Tae and kook and they will not take any risks

Laura755y

Star

Shadow

Rookie
Some ARMYs think Charlie likes kook and I saw them even start analyzing the lyrics that it's about Jungkook cuz in the mv kook is the one that charlie loves and Taekok shippers being scared
I won't be surprised fi charlie puth is bi. V's leopard print outfit and J1mins pearls looked very feminine. Who styles them? He said jk is attractive, films tiktoks with no pants on.... creeped me out. Instagram stories today from the bathtub about their song, unzipped pants and was def flirting with him in that music video! He is trying to show his lower half a lot on camera like he wants his attention a lot. You could even see some it down there,..... which I didn't want to see!:confused:

arhur12

Star

arhur12

Star
I won't be surprised fi charlie puth is bi. V's leopard print outfit and J1mins pearls looked very feminine. Who styles them? He said jk is attractive, films tiktoks with no pants on.... creeped me out. Instagram stories today from the bathtub about their song, unzipped pants and was def flirting with him in that music video! He is trying to show his lower half a lot on camera like he wants his attention a lot. You could even see some it down there,..... which I didn't want to see!:confused:

he sounds like a gay man

Shadow

Rookie
Not sure if this is a conspiracy or what, but don’t u guys find it strange that he has a lot of car accident scenes in mvs?
Yeah. It's really creepy. Not only that, but JK himself had a car accident back in 2019. He was driving around ignored traffic rules and crashed his Mercedes. Predictive programming events for the future... He also crashed before the crash, in the Music Video for Run where he gets hit on the road, then V has blood on his hands. He seems a bit TOO happy though, falling off the car in the music video.

Screenshot 2022-06-24 18.20.52.png Screenshot 2022-06-24 18.27.20.png

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
View attachment 76124View attachment 76125
When I read this I remember that Jungkook the previous month was in this list on a Netflix serieView attachment 76127
the producers said it was just a coincidence but we know it's hard for it to be, because it's not possible that the names and all the numbers belong to exactly two BTS members and it's all coincidental, It is funny to say this and it is clear that this was intended and I think it has one of these two purposes:
1 : maybe in order to attract attention and publicity to the serie, and I think that attracting attention in this exact way is strange and malicious
2 : or is it a threatening method like the one written in the photos that were sent, and that shot in the music video of kook and Charlie increased my doubts, and this is all in this sensitive period for Bts, if the second possibility is true, I think that the message has already reached Tae and kook and they will not take any risks
That's a fact, once one of them start go8ng down the line they do some shit like threating em, and it usually happens in plain sight, to show the celebrity, or others, that nobody cares, or even believes, this is the most fucked up way of destroying someone's hope.

cadiz

Star
I guess i am bored , uugh wash your eyes after this like wtf tiktok is full of kids.
Charlie Puss is willing to do anything to get his boring ass song out there like creating a ship with Junglebook, if they already haven’t frolicked.
pretty sure this guy will make a move on JK, he is ttotally gay and would do anything for attention too

maybe taekookers will move on to this ship now that their ship is over and Veee is travelling with his cult "friend"

Sahi

Rookie

Especially when he talks about the cute little moment between them when he helped him not to fall, he talked about it as if it was a romantic moment, especially that he called him kookie

Even the lyrics and the mv is about Charlie going to a psychiatrist to try to forget Jungkook but he can't and he see him everywhere
and in the interview how he said that kook was very attractive and didn't find anything to say
I don't know but I feel like he's realy gay and he wants to get close to him and or he just wants Shippers
i can expect anything from him
IMG_-vqy7ii.jpgIMG_w2ydun.jpg

PrincessPunch

Veteran

randomcitizen

Established
Great presentation by @notyourunnie

Shadow

Rookie
Especially when he talks about the cute little moment between them when he helped him not to fall, he talked about it as if it was a romantic moment, especially that he called him kookie

Even the lyrics and the mv is about Charlie going to a psychiatrist to try to forget Jungkook but he can't and he see him everywhere
and in the interview how he said that kook was very attractive and didn't find anything to say
I don't know but I feel like he's realy gay and he wants to get close to him and or he just wants Shippers
i can expect anything from him.
View attachment 76148View attachment 76149
Yeah! and in the mv he has an advert for his website, (money of course) I paused the video, then he does a gross suggestive face. Charlie got his pictures leaked and that one too. From insta pictures in the bath, to underwear mirror selfies. He may very well be gay, and open even though he won't say it in public. I don't know what jungk thinks of him, probably likes him back. But I think Charlie has got a crush on him. He helped him to not fall off the chair and says that it was a' cute moment between them'. Just like the photo of Jin and the older man.

In the video they had their head on each other's shoulders for a really long time and both touched each other. Fans and taekook shippers in the comments are jealous and sad as well that he called him kookie.

master82

Rookie
Yeah! and in the mv he has an advert for his website, (money of course) I paused the video, then he does a gross suggestive face. Charlie got his pictures leaked and that one too. From insta pictures in the bath, to underwear mirror selfies. He may very well be gay, and open even though he won't say it in public. I don't know what jungk thinks of him, probably likes him back. But I think Charlie has got a crush on him. He helped him to not fall off the chair and says that it was a' cute moment between them'. Just like the photo of Jin and the older man.

In the video they had their head on each other's shoulders for a really long time and both touched each other. Fans and taekook shippers in the comments are jealous and sad as well that he called him kookie.
Jk probably doing some services to him