BTS discussion thread

My thoughts exactly. It's hard for me to fathom that a country in the 21st century can get away with such overt racism like having no foreigner signs everywhere. That immediately tells me how backwards and un-progressive the place is. And these are countries that promote tourism, yet when a foreigner comes to travel they can't enter your establishments??? Tf?! I say get them where it hurts and don't go over there and waste your money. And people can dog America all they want (it seems to be the in thing to do these days), but the sh!t these countries are pulling would NEVER happen here, for one thing it's illegal!

Smdh! I saw this one vid on ytube where an African woman was in China minding her business and all these random people were taking her photos without permission, touching her braided hair, and basically swarming around her. It was so disturbing. She's a human being for goodness sake and they don't even get how rude that is. I'd have been scared if I was in that woman's place. Anyway, I've also heard it's more openly racist in those countries since covid. If I'm not mistaken Japan is still not letting foreigners in their country, but yet their citizens can travel all over the world and come back. How does that even make sense.
Take it a step further and refuse to work with or shop at stores of people who treat us like dogs. That's illegal here. I can't refuse to rent to someone because of their race or religion. Saying slurs is out and making them eat outside how a white woman with a Chinese husband and a half Chinese child endured, is so illegal the boycott would start the moment she left. The husband kept eating with his daughter. A lot of people said they would get a divorce. I'm glad a lot of travellers report their experiences on YouTube. They won't see me until they get it together.

arhur12

Star

minnie82

Superstar
well seems like Hope new song flopped again in Korea

[enter-talk] WHAT'S UP WITH J-HOPE CHARTING OUT IN 1 HOUR ONLY

1. [+79, -71]
The reason why J-hope completely failed despite being the first solo of BTS: first of all, J-hope has no fans. His singing skills are also so-so, just like his rap skills. The general public barely knows that there's a member named J-hope in BTS. This is how little presence he has

2. [+74, -54]
It's because he has no individual recognition and his song was so so

3. [+64, -54]
BTS is what's impressive, meanwhile J-hope is... Just another celebrity

4. [+36, -15]
He made such a big fuss about the partyㅋㅋ Just to chart out
Knetz are so mean. I won't comment on his release, but damn. This is why celebrities kill themselves over there. They don't just criticize your work, they come for your soul. Glad I'm not there.

[/QUOTE]
too bad , because i think he's one of the few talented in the group ..

Laura755y

Star

Truthteller

Veteran
So yesterday he was sick today he did a concert. The group dynamics they show are totally fake. I think he was practicing dance yesterday
The crowd is really goes crazy for this song. I think he has huge market in Korea. He can survive in korea
Candyman is doing the best out of all the members. Psy is huge in Korea though and apparently very famous for his concerts. He’s been releasing catchy hits since Gangnam Style which also made him an international meme. Candyman only collabs with the already super famous artists, wonder how he would do going solo. I honestly don’t think he acutually ”produced” this song for Psy maybe made some contributions and rapped his part. Being a ”producer” is just his brand.

So he missed J hoe’s party for his flop album blaming it on being sick and next day goes to Psy’s concert doing this intense choreo lol. They are really fake. I bet there will be a lot of jealousy involved now that they are going solo and their relationships will sour even more.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Candyman is doing the best out of all the members. Psy is huge in Korea though and apparently very famous for his concerts. He’s been releasing catchy hits since Gangnam Style which also made him an international meme. Candyman only collabs with the already super famous artists, wonder how he would do going solo. I honestly don’t think he acutually ”produced” this song for Psy maybe made some contributions and rapped his part. Being a ”producer” is just his brand.

So he missed J hoe’s party for his flop album blaming it on being sick and next day goes to Psy’s concert doing this intense choreo lol. They are really fake. I bet there will be a lot of jealousy involved now that they are going solo and their relationships will sour even more.
the group dynamic is very toxic , maybe he and Suga are not that close anymore like Jk and Taehyung

cadiz

Star

yeah, he was supposed to be the closest to Hope but he misseed the party

hard to believe he was so sick if only two days later he is out there dancing around. i mean he could've show up for just a picture like JN did

and it's true, he always collab with big artist like PSY or IU
but with his connections I bet if he does a solo album he will have a lot of collabs to help him out

Knetz are so mean. I won't comment on his release, but damn. This is why celebrities kill themselves over there. They don't just criticize your work, they come for your soul. Glad I'm not there.

too bad , because i think he's one of the few talented in the group ..
He's one of the few with stage presence and talent. The rest are going to do worse.