BTS discussion thread

jem123

Established
I was thinking the same thing. I was shocked when I saw him now. It's been awhile since any of them were in the public eye and jk doesn't look like himself. He looks strung out, extremely underweight where he now has what is called a lollipop head. Something is different about his eyes too. Idk.
yup! scary... I think he might have gone through another round of abuse, as as a result, he has used drugs to hide his pain.. he looks like he is in internal and emotional pain, judging by the eyes. they scream "help" to me.. what do you think ?

Laura755y

Star
a junkie and a walking std. sad to see :confused: reminds me of this tweet where fans saw him and t@e were walking around with herpes at the grammys.
View attachment 75888
"Giving you whats mine policy" god i laughted hard, , they sure are wild; fuck they look awful, but daaamn these fans have hawks eyes, how tf did they manage to see it, they make sure to analyse each small detail.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I had to research pics from that day to believe that this is not a Photoshop. Look at his arrogant face, did he really go to one of the biggest awards shows with a mouth full of sores and still holding this pose? But I'm not going to lie, I hadn't noticed until now, that's kind of gross.
both of them looked high as hell that day. t@e's might have been photoshopped but if he's risking smoking a joint with their security at the back of the building he would definitely pose on the red carpet with a crusty sore on his lip

We don't know where he got it, though. Bang pedo was there and all of those things...
girl i don't think you would even want to know where he got it cause who knows where their mouths have been. their makeup artist didnt even try to cover it up:confused: embarrasing

PrincessPunch

Veteran
If this is what their lips look like… u don’t want to know about the perianal area cough cough vomit.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...png
definitely a jumpscare
On a serious note HIV/AIDs give people a certain type of look until it is treated properly. And he’s got that look at the least in the pictures other were posting.
really? like what do you mean can you give an example? and are you talking about tae or jk?

Truthteller

Veteran
really? like what do you mean can you give an example? and are you talking about tae or jk?
It gives people that gaunt hollow look where they look like they are sick and wasting. Of course other things can cause this like cancer, drugs, eating disorders etc. You cannot diagnose someone through pictures alone unlike herpes. So I wont be making more comments on this. HiV is still very commong among MSM though…
1655629167380.jpeg
1655629687589.jpeg
Yeah this poor guy has been looking so off , not healthy is all I can say!

Last edited: