BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
Wow, this is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I think even though we don't personally know jk, a lot of what you mentioned from his chart can be seen. He does look like he's the type to escape and would have self harming coping methods.
Checked Rm and V's Chart briefly
V: Social Climber, business minded, Status Conscious, Materialistic, serious, wants freedom in relationships will not like a partner that tries to control him
RM: Nerd, Anger issues since mars is in cancer, may explode emotionally and say mean things to you if you hurt him emotionally because it is a bad placement, possessive, jealous, intense in relationships

queen82

Star
I'll try doing V's and Rm's I've only done J1m1n and Jkay's I already talked about jkay the other important things are he is virgo and virgo's are perfectionists, hardworking, practical they might be the type who care about health and are also prone to having eating disorders, they might worry too much about details, come off as too judgemental and self-critical etc. Him and J1m1n both have Scorpio Mars it means they will do whatever it takes to get what they want, very intense, but if they turn against someone or become jealous they can be vindicative, hold grudges, and take revenge. Lastly his mercury is in virgo which means he's a quick learner with a sharp mind but mercury is retrograde so he learns fast but won't be able to teach others how he learned something.
J1m1n is Libra sun they are people pleasers always care about harmony, balance can be indecisive, also his gemini in moon means adaptability, open to try new ideas but can be indecisive, mercury is also Libra so he's smooth, flirty, charming, diplomatic in terms of how he communicates. Venus in Scorpio means he is possessive, intense, jealous, sexual, and passionate in relationship and if he breaks up he might be the type to want revenge on his gf and he's a fuckboy loll
so that's the reason of the beef with Twice Jeongeyeon , they supposed dated and they break up kinda bad , he probably got revenge on her

Berrywon88

Star
Checked Rm and V's Chart briefly
V: Social Climber, business minded, Status Conscious, Materialistic, serious, wants freedom in relationships will not like a partner that tries to control him
RM: Nerd, Anger issues since mars is in cancer, may explode emotionally and say mean things to you if you hurt him emotionally because it is a bad placement, possessive, jealous, intense in relationships
Even Rm's astrological chart says he's a jerk!

Kimiko2

Established
so that's the reason of the beef with Twice Jeongeyeon , they supposed dated and they break up kinda bad , he probably got revenge on her
Jm was mockingly laughing at her on those music shows back then and he wasn't even trying to hide it and she did everything to avoid him

People think jm is gay cuz of his fairy persona but I don't think he is at all

Berrywon88

Star
It's getting weird!...FVfmZ-SUcAIyASZ.jpeg.jpgFVfmZ9aVUAIZvk0.jpeg.jpg
From chef Lee Yeonbok’s IG:
"He took time out of his hectic busy schedule and came over. We had a fun chat, ate delicious food, and spent a fun time together. Seokjin’s always healthy appearance is nice/good"...

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Jk is a mess. It's interesting that he covered up that hideous illuminati eye one though.
View attachment 75860
And I noticed in one of the pics he has scarring near his knuckle that look like teeth marks and a wound that is healing. I previously posted on here photos throughout his career where he had open sores on his knuckles. It's a strong indication that he could have bul!mia.
View attachment 75862
Also he looked very unwell in his recent live and has once again lost a ton of weight. He looked so gaunt.
Horrible trashy choice of tattoos. Also 100% a drug user, most likely cocaine meth or amphetamine. Looks sickly like he has an ED, HiV or both.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
It's getting weird!...View attachment 75882View attachment 75883
"He took time out of his hectic busy schedule and came over. We had a fun chat, ate delicious food, and spent a fun time together. Seokjin’s always healthy appearance is nice/good"...
They have been servicing older gentlemen for many years now.

Berrywon88

Star
I know right! from a distance, he doesn't even look like JK. he looks like very different...
I was thinking the same thing. I was shocked when I saw him now. It's been awhile since any of them were in the public eye and jk doesn't look like himself. He looks strung out, extremely underweight where he now has what is called a lollipop head. Something is different about his eyes too. Idk.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
It's getting weird!...View attachment 75882View attachment 75883
"and spent a fun time together. Seokjin’s always healthy appearance is nice/good"
520e156b46bfc1840c7bb22d73f09e26.jpg
nah but doesn't that chef have a wife and kids? like imagine she finds out he's a whole sugar daddy on the side and clapping kpop femboy booty cheeks twice a month. sad!

Berrywon88

Star
He looks like a junkie fr.
Why does JIN looks like he is on drugs of some sort ?
Yeah I'd say anything is possible with this group. Jn does look intoxicated in those pics.
I heard rumors yrs back that he had an alcohol problem. His face is often bloated and his eyes bloodshot. So maybe there is truth to it.