BTS discussion thread

lurkinggg

Rookie
Don't know about the marks or wounds but I did Jkay's birth chart and he has many retrograde planets, retrograde planets mean blockages like his Mercury retrograde which means problem in communications those who have many retrograde could encounter problems related to health, communication, drugs etc so they need to be careful and his North node is Virgo making his South node in Pisces. South node is what qualities you are born with South node in Pisces means you can fall into bad habits like partying, drugs, alcoholism to escape problems in life.
Where can i make a birth chart

Laura755y

Star
He had scars and sores on his hands for yrs before he was boxing, all the way back when he was a teen. I posted on here about it awhile back with photos. If you or someone you know have or had ed then you know the signs to look for. Scars on the hand around the knuckles is one of the indicators of bul!mia. I'm also going by his past yo yo dieting and overall unhealthy relationship with food that he has talked about several times. I have detailed posts about my opinion on jk with this subject. I also think he was a cutter in the past.
I though it was abise in those pics, when he was a teen! Bit god u'r so right, he keeps on going back and forth with his weight, it fucks up his health and mental health, not to mention the drugs he keeps on usings ald his alcoholic ass. A mess.

lurkinggg

Rookie
He had scars and sores on his hands for yrs before he was boxing, all the way back when he was a teen. I posted on here about it awhile back with photos. If you or someone you know have or had ed then you know the signs to look for. Scars on the hand around the knuckles is one of the indicators of bul!mia. I'm also going by his past yo yo dieting and overall unhealthy relationship with food that he has talked about several times. I have detailed posts about my opinion on jk with this subject. I also think he was a cutter in the past.
I get what you mean but like how is the wound related to bul!mia? Do people who have it bite their hands or something like that

Berrywon88

Star
Don't know about the marks or wounds but I did Jkay's birth chart and he has many retrograde planets, retrograde planets mean blockages like his Mercury retrograde which means problem in communications those who have many retrograde could encounter problems related to health, communication, drugs etc so they need to be careful and his North node is Virgo making his South node in Pisces. South node is what qualities you are born with South node in Pisces means you can fall into bad habits like partying, drugs, alcoholism to escape problems in life.
Wow, this is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I think even though we don't personally know jk, a lot of what you mentioned from his chart can be seen. He does look like he's the type to escape and would have self harming coping methods.

Berrywon88

Star
I get what you mean but like how is the wound related to bul!mia? Do people who have it bite their hands or something like that
*let me just put a trigger warning here*
This is from an ed treatment center talking about the signs of bul!mia...

"Individuals who engage in self-induced vomiting as a compensatory behavior will often have excoriations on the back of the knuckles. Repeated contact of the fingers with teeth during self-induced vomiting episodes can lead to characteristic abrasions, small lacerations, and calluses on the back of the hand overlying the knuckles; formally known as Russell’s Sign."

Hope this helps clarify what I was talking about.

arhur12

Star
Wow, this is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I think even though we don't personally know jk, a lot of what you mentioned from his chart can be seen. He does look like he's the type to escape and would have self harming coping methods.
his venus is in libra venus is related to how you behave in relationships and your fashion sense Libra venus means he is cheesy, a romantic they can be cheaters or be the type to get in a lot of short term relationships

Berrywon88

Star
I though it was abise in those pics, when he was a teen! Bit god u'r so right, he keeps on going back and forth with his weight, it fucks up his health and mental health, not to mention the drugs he keeps on usings ald his alcoholic ass. A mess.
Yeah some of his past wounds and sores I think were definitely abuse. One looked like a cigar burn to me. His knuckle and hand sores he had back then though I think were something else like a possible ed. I hope in present time it is from boxing like you said. Regardless he did lose a lot of weight and muscle recently, which he tends to do when he has a cb. So he's probably on another one of his extreme diets. Plus, most of us on here believe he shows signs of drug use. So it could be that as well.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
his venus is in libra venus is related to how you behave in relationships and your fashion sense Libra venus means he is cheesy, a romantic they can be cheaters or be the type to get in a lot of short term relationships
Man this sounds like jk. So cheesy and immature haha. He does seem like the serial cheater that would only have short term non committal relationships. I wonder what needy t@e's would look like or arrogant RM's...they both seem very insecure to me.

that's kinda remind north korean people that pretend to cry at their dictator funeral
Btees lies so much I don't trust anything kpop idols say. They're making the country look bad, greedy and like racists. Everything they say is scripted. A few years ago, they had an argument about perilla leaves. The question was would they get mad if their girlfriend gave another guy leaves? T×t had the exact same talk last year and fans are it up. Everything their idols do is scripted and lies.

arhur12

Star
Man this sounds like jk. So cheesy and immature haha. He does seem like the serial cheater that would only have short term non committal relationships. I wonder what needy t@e's would look like or arrogant RM's...they both seem very insecure to me.
I'll try doing V's and Rm's I've only done J1m1n and Jkay's I already talked about jkay the other important things are he is virgo and virgo's are perfectionists, hardworking, practical they might be the type who care about health and are also prone to having eating disorders, they might worry too much about details, come off as too judgemental and self-critical etc. Him and J1m1n both have Scorpio Mars it means they will do whatever it takes to get what they want, very intense, but if they turn against someone or become jealous they can be vindicative, hold grudges, and take revenge. Lastly his mercury is in virgo which means he's a quick learner with a sharp mind but mercury is retrograde so he learns fast but won't be able to teach others how he learned something.
J1m1n is Libra sun they are people pleasers always care about harmony, balance can be indecisive, also his gemini in moon means adaptability, open to try new ideas but can be indecisive, mercury is also Libra so he's smooth, flirty, charming, diplomatic in terms of how he communicates. Venus in Scorpio means he is possessive, intense, jealous, sexual, and passionate in relationship and if he breaks up he might be the type to want revenge on his gf and he's a fuckboy loll

Jk is a mess. It's interesting that he covered up that hideous illuminati eye one though.
View attachment 75860
And I noticed in one of the pics he has scarring near his knuckle that look like teeth marks and a wound that is healing. I previously posted on here photos throughout his career where he had open sores on his knuckles. It's a strong indication that he could have bul!mia.
View attachment 75862
Also he looked very unwell in his recent live and has once again lost a ton of weight. He looked so gaunt.
Jk practices self harm and has made suicide attempts. I think some of the scars could be abuse, self harm and an ED. He's a mess and needs therapy and rehab.

T@e's skinny and doughy as if he's never seen the inside of a gym. I find it so funny that armpits go crazy over THIS?!!
View attachment 75850
A lot of them are virgins and the rest have been deprived a glimpse of his body. This is what they find sexy? A search on Go0gle would be more fun than that. He can't stand his fans, doesn't work out and threatened their lives, yet uWu oppar is sexy. How does this make sense? No one gets away with this irl and Armys eat it up.

why are they making them pose shirtless? is this for the fans to gain them back?
They are the OG delulus and sasaengs. Armys take aim at anyone running after their oppars, but btees is running after fans. They expected Armys to be loyal but they didn't care. Butter, Dynamite and PTD lost a lot of fans. It broke their fandom and those fans went to other groups. Living in a bubble, they were convinced they could do anything but the reality is Armys moved on.