BTS discussion thread

Have these fans never seen a shirtless man ?!? Why all the fuss! + the pic is edited so much that it lost its natural shape, it looks more like a sheap pic from male stipper's magazine . Bru'h who ever works for them must hate their guts.
Essem, Jypii and most companies have shown their male and female group's bodies. Why did hive wait this long? Are they hiding bruises, or to get fans to lose their minds when pictures come out? This is nothing compared to skz, shine3, ex0, etc.

Laura755y

Star
Essem, Jypii and most companies have shown their male and female group's bodies. Why did hive wait this long? Are they hiding bruises, or to get fans to lose their minds when pictures come out? This is nothing compared to skz, shine3, ex0, etc.
I'll go with the second option, it's more to keep the fans on their toes, knowing how they're brainless,h**y, and praise the 7 for trash, This is nothing compared to real body male goals tbh, not much for their fans to go crazy about. And the edit made it worse.

Berrywon88

Star

Laura755y

Star
Uuhh guys have you seen this, his arm is way worse, than it already was, all the colors and shit, he's really fully into the game huh!

Attachments

Laura755y

Star
Yall I’ve been trying to identify what is this behind the skeleton. Does anyone know?
View attachment 75858

Also do you think this “winners” never quit and the mask have any occult meaning? I think the mask might be a korean traditional one but im not sure

View attachment 75859
View attachment 75859
I just posted about this lol, yeah the mascs have occultist meaning beside the korean tradition, if u look closely at it u'll see cracks in it, the horns and the heart in between em, doesnt need an explnation, obviously obvious, the thing behind the horns, is related to music notes i believe, and the snake is near the horns too. Which means the music in general is controled.
The winners never quit, is in blue and red, every occultist at some point uses this 2 colors. This quote is from a coach named vincent lombardi who was a freemason, this guy was obssessed about power and winning, the quote is said when u'r sure of winning.

Attachments

Last edited:

arhur12

Star

I like it. Finally Jk solo career started I feel.
It's good but it's just pop music there's nothing unique about it he'll be like Bieber if he releases this kind of music but he won't become a legend

Kimiko2

Established
just saw "park JM" trending on twitter and this was all over my TL

it seems they are posting shirtless pics lol not sure why
this pic looks photoshopped too :confused:
It's real
Jm is tired of hiding his grown man body and dressing/behaving like a ten y.o

Vee needs to go to the gym with jm...I mean if he is gonna keep posting pics shirtless Vee needs to work out

Berrywon88

Star
Uuhh guys have you seen this, his arm is way worse, than it already was, all the colors and shit, he's really fully into the game huh!
Jk is a mess. It's interesting that he covered up that hideous illuminati eye one though.
FVhsh1DVEAAHCm_.jpeg.jpg
And I noticed in one of the pics he has scarring near his knuckle that look like teeth marks and a wound that is healing. I previously posted on here photos throughout his career where he had open sores on his knuckles. It's a strong indication that he could have bul!mia.
FVhsh1DUsAA9mpr.jpeg.jpg
Also he looked very unwell in his recent live and has once again lost a ton of weight. He looked so gaunt.

Laura755y

Star
Jk is a mess. It's interesting that he covered up that hideous illuminati eye one though.
View attachment 75860
And I noticed in one of the pics he has scarring near his knuckle that look like teeth marks and a wound that is healing. I previously posted on here photos throughout his career where he had open sores on his knuckles. It's a strong indication that he could have bul!mia.
View attachment 75862
Also he looked very unwell in his recent live and has once again lost a ton of weight. He looked so gaunt.
The scar in his knukle is probably from boxing, i do boxing too and sometimes i exercice without the gloves, that's why i have similar scars on my knukles. Yeah hided the fugly eye and did other ugly occultistic shit.

arhur12

Star
View attachment 75860
View attachment 75862
Don't know about the marks or wounds but I did Jkay's birth chart and he has many retrograde planets, retrograde planets mean blockages like his Mercury retrograde which means problem in communications those who have many retrograde could encounter problems related to health, communication, drugs etc so they need to be careful and his North node is Virgo making his South node in Pisces. South node is what qualities you are born with South node in Pisces means you can fall into bad habits like partying, drugs, alcoholism to escape problems in life.

Berrywon88

Star
How is that related? I thought it was bc he practices boxing
He had scars and sores on his hands for yrs before he was boxing, all the way back when he was a teen. I posted on here about it awhile back with photos. If you or someone you know have or had ed then you know the signs to look for. Scars on the hand around the knuckles is one of the indicators of bul!mia. I'm also going by his past yo yo dieting and overall unhealthy relationship with food that he has talked about several times. I have detailed posts about my opinion on jk with this subject. I also think he was a cutter in the past.