BTS discussion thread

jem123

Established
With all due respect to their emotions, i know they're human too, but they're fake asf, i saw only a clips of that trash on twitter and i didnt believe a single tear. They were filming in hyve, that means staff were everywhere, and there is noway they'd risk it all, its all scripted, i heard a year ago that the group's end would be with the end of covid, and covid should have ended in 6/2022 but it didnt go as planned, so they had to keep pushing, 1st chapter as a group, 2nd chapter as solo i believe. They'll still stick around the group concept all along, to keep the fans hooked, but slowly drifting apart.
I saw few pics of that trash, and turtle said some real shit, but let's not forget that when they started, they were concidered as a group who had bit of freedom, a group who can attack the music industry/the compagny and get away with it, a humble group, so they had to keep the freedom act going til the end. But the fans/people in general's reaction was accepting, not much negatif energy, and it's not exactly what they wanted. So they panicked, the whole hoatus thing, was a promotion for their up coming work.(By "they" i dont mean only the members) .
Yess!! interesting though!! appreciate it!!

yes, they are fake as fuck!!

cadiz

Star
With all due respect to their emotions, i know they're human too, but they're fake asf, i saw only a clips of that trash on twitter and i didnt believe a single tear. They were filming in hyve, that means staff were everywhere, and there is noway they'd risk it all, its all scripted, i heard a year ago that the group's end would be with the end of covid, and covid should have ended in 6/2022 but it didnt go as planned, so they had to keep pushing, 1st chapter as a group, 2nd chapter as solo i believe. They'll still stick around the group concept all along, to keep the fans hooked, but slowly drifting apart.
I saw few pics of that trash, and turtle said some real shit, but let's not forget that when they started, they were concidered as a group who had bit of freedom, a group who can attack the music industry/the compagny and get away with it, a humble group, so they had to keep the freedom act going til the end. But the fans/people in general's reaction was accepting, not much negatif energy, and it's not exactly what they wanted. So they panicked, the whole hoatus thing, was a promotion for their up coming work.(By "they" i dont mean only the members) .
i think their solo activities have been planned since they opened their instagram accounts

yes now it's announced JK has a song coming out and Hope has an album and festival
pretty clear they have been working in this for a while

they are so fake that is really hard to know if the tears are sincere, still they made such a big deal of the whole situation that they whole denial seems stupid

cadiz

Star
Hey guys, I'm not a regular poster and mainly just stalk the various boards, but I just had to post this.

So BTS just did a performance an hour ago for their latest single and look at what hand sign Hobi throws up just when the song ends smh.
View attachment 75794
Everytime I fall into the kpop spell and start to stan again, they pull nonsense like this. May God guide their souls.

yeah what is the context of this?
some horn sign with a ballad song lol, makes no sense

btw watching this video, i think they got so lazy
i remember in the past their ballads like "spring day" or "buterfly" had choreo, but now is just them sitting there

queen82

Star
i think their solo activities have been planned since they opened their instagram accounts

yes now it's announced JK has a song coming out and Hope has an album and festival
pretty clear they have been working in this for a while

they are so fake that is really hard to know if the tears are sincere, still they made such a big deal of the whole situation that they whole denial seems stupid
even if the tears were real , they made so many scripted shows, that i didn't believe them anymore

Oceanic

Veteran
yeah what is the context of this?
some horn sign with a ballad song lol, makes no sense

btw watching this video, i think they got so lazy
i remember in the past their ballads like "spring day" or "buterfly" had choreo, but now is just them sitting there
Celebrities on stage always make sure to thank their father whether before or after the show. That's why he did that.

They also point at the audience with the devil horns to throw spells on them.

MochiThot

Established
So "meet" in armie lingo means filming the back of members heads instead of focusing on the game...got it.
And nice to know b*s are keeping busy.
I mean let's be real that's the best it's going to get. Lol We're talking about a group that literally steps over their fans like trash. To the point where they have to call stalker pics a meet n greet. It honestly pisses me off cause even B3yonce personally shakes the hands of her fans and show appreciation. H¥be acts like Bt$ is apart of the royal family. But they knew what was up real quick when they announced that hiatus and their stock fell to the pits of their lord and savior. Came back to kiss Amy's feet so fast when she took the money, fillers and designer with her. Wouldn't be surprised if she took the dogs.
Bt$:
tumblr_m0emygt3Ul1qc2pw4o1_r1_500.gif
Amy, SK, US:
ariana-grande-what-about-it.gif

Look at them trying hard not to ruin their makeup with their crocodile tears awww!...
I was catching up with posts and I agree with y'all, something is fishy with this festa vid and announcing a hiatus. First, if I recall the yearly festa vids are pre-recorded so hype was definitely aware of what was being said and still posted it. Also, notice in the clip I posted, horrible actor Rm looks to the side 3 times as If he's reading from cue cards. It's scripted I'm telling you.

Even if this festa vid was live, the members are watched like a hawk off screen. If they said something off script then I'm sure there would magically be some technical difficulties and the live would be shutdown. Now what if all of this was pr to generate public interest on them once again? Their cb underperformed and is what looks like a flop. They had solo activities in the wings because they probably found out that older members 100% will have to enlist this yr. So, they needed to generate buzz and this cb wasn't doing as well as they had hoped. So income the festa cry sesh. B*s were suddenly all over the news again about going on hiatus. My mother even found out about it before I did because they were on tv. Several media outlets online wrote about them. Mission accomplished! Hpe has a full solo album coming out and is playing at a big U.S. festival. Now people will flock to see him or listen to his music out of just sheer curiosity. This goes for the rest of the members solo efforts as well. I'm convinced everything they do is planned beforehand by their handlers oops I mean staff/company. Nothing is spontaneous with them. They are compulsive liars!
They move like hostages. I've seen other groups and they don't have staff all over them. A lot of the top artists go out with maybe a few staff or bodyguards. An onlooker would be forgiven for thinking this is royalty or an elite. The world's top earners don't act like this. I don't believe anything they say. These are performers who can cry on demand.

randomcitizen

Veteran
lol first half had me cackling gotta love dumb fanwars but they're basically saying t×t as a group were molded out of their storyline and everything about their existence comes from that? i'm not sure if I really agree with that but like i've been saying somethings off with that group and this just gives me voodoo puppet-master vibes, as if their concepts are built around what they're feeling and experiencing. that is very evil and sinister cause that means those behind the storyline could be working with familiar spirits. and from what i recall their storyline is very dark. they would mention shit like "changing their fate", and i would see fans talking about y3onjun making deals with a cat, and the cat tries to kill him and take his soul and how the cat is related to bt5 storyline blah blah blah and they would turn it into 5 page essay style theories yet fail to realize that they're being fed demonic filth.
but anyways how does op know? like besides the weird fight or escape concepts you guys were talking about that suspiciously correlates to their possible mental illnesses, have they noticed some things that has happened in their storyline/ concept happening to the members in real life to make them think that?

edit: now that i think about it from their runaway mv t×t did have a weird voodoo doll that looked like it came straight outta the pits of hell:rolleyes: they are so blatant
This is something I've noticed that's very weird in their storyline

How was it revealed to be from staff?

What do you mean?
The posts were deep dives into their discography and they were doing the most. When posters called them out, they stopped responding. It was like someone from the Roll1ng St0ne Magaz1ne trying to post about a musician and using that writing style. They were out of place for the forum and other posters.

randomcitizen

Veteran
The posts were deep dives into their discography and they were doing the most. When posters called them out, they stopped responding. It was like someone from the Roll1ng St0ne Magaz1ne trying to post about a musician and using that writing style. They were out of place for the forum and other posters.
Oh okay. What did you mean by what the author wrote would happen a few days later? And do you know where the post is from?

queen82

Star
They move like hostages. I've seen other groups and they don't have staff all over them. A lot of the top artists go out with maybe a few staff or bodyguards. An onlooker would be forgiven for thinking this is royalty or an elite. The world's top earners don't act like this. I don't believe anything they say. These are performers who can cry on demand.
that's kinda remind north korean people that pretend to cry at their dictator funeral

Laura755y

Star
just saw "park JM" trending on twitter and this was all over my TL

it seems they are posting shirtless pics lol not sure why
this pic looks photoshopped too :confused:
Have these fans never seen a shirtless man ?!? Why all the fuss! + the pic is edited so much that it lost its natural shape, it looks more like a sheap pic from male stipper's magazine . Bru'h who ever works for them must hate their guts.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star

I like it. Finally Jk solo career started I feel.
It was always their plan, he's the new ace of the group. Being the youngest and has the potential more than the others, almost like the asian version of bieber. Same old thing nothing new.

Oh okay. What did you mean by what the author wrote would happen a few days later? And do you know where the post is from?
The story was about Yj. He discovers another him on the other side of mirrors. That one is abused but he's happy and loved. They end up switching sides when the abused version pulls him into his mirror and takes over his life. Once the story mentioned something about mirrors, and a few days later Yj said the same thing irl almost word for word. The story is very intense and explicit and I had to stop reading. I forget where I found the quote.