BTS discussion thread

PrincessPunch

Veteran
That shows all they cared about is money. Poor Ratmies.
lmaooo are ratmies supposed to be armys? and exactly the company only cares about money i hope fans notice this when they're reading these articles about them clarifying the hiatus rumors and not get too excited:rolleyes: and we've been saying that bang's just gonna wring them dry and collect any last drop of coins he can from them. didn't he invest in some ai or voice technology a couple years back? he's probably gonna use them till they die at this point

PrincessPunch

Veteran
anyone remember that video someone posted here, an official trailer or something, where the members were covered in candy in a bathtub ?? that time the ED rumors were everywhere seeing as they lost so much weight. then the company makes a video of them surrounded with food. i think some members were doing other things like staying in bed with trash around maybe to mean they have “depression”
wtf are they promoting ED's? that's why i never really followed them when i used to be into kpop i always knew something was off with that group. their music videos are creepy and i remembered i would see posts of fans complaining about how they would straight up tell their fans to starve whenever they were asked tips to lose weight. they look unhealthy themselves and hyb3's always giving them some questionable concepts. like for example they also had trash around for their recent comeback photos someone posted a while back in the other thread and they were on top of dumpsters like wtf is going on???
i tried looking it up and only thing candy related i've seen regarding them is this
depd9me-4878fac9-d83c-431f-be4b-cc1fbea88305.jpg
but this reminds me of tw1ce's mv candy shop and i heard from a ytber exposing that video whenever there's candy or junk food around it's a bunch of pedo codes. and since we know whats up with the whole convenience store/ candy shop concept they've got going on here it's as clear as day they're advertised as prostitutes

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
right? this is all happenening because BT5 themselves decided to go on video and say they feel trapped and want to go solo

then you have their new MV and song that is a clear goodbye so....??? i really don't know why they are trying to deny this so hard
the level of panic is pathetic
exactly everything's so sus. no doubt they meant what they said, i mean the members were even crying. do you think they actually were planning to go on hiatus but since seeing how it affected their stocks as well as people's reactions hyb3 decided to change last minute? i doubt it was a mistranslation like their manager claims. like you said it's their editors that translate their videos...:confused:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
honestly if in 2026 they renew their contract then they are dumb AF, because it's obvious this company is not going to let them go so easily
right bang pedo's got them in a chokehold so r.m better run if he still can if he's saying he feels trapped. but do you think they'll renew their contracts? i don't think j1n, vee, and possibly j1min will. but at the same time i don't know what jim1n will do if he leaves so maybe he wants to stay. and maybe bang might force/ blackmail them into renewing their contracts again so idk

cadiz

Star
right bang pedo's got them in a chokehold so r.m better run if he still can if he's saying he feels trapped. but do you think they'll renew their contracts? i don't think j1n, vee, and possibly j1min will. but at the same time i don't know what jim1n will do if he leaves so maybe he wants to stay. and maybe bang might force/ blackmail them into renewing their contracts again so idk
just looking at the way the company is acting right now....freaking out and denying everything, I think yes it will be extremely hard for them to leave

they will probably blackmail them to stay

they said they wanted to start going solo in 2020 (but the company said NO...
they also cried on stage during MAMA 2018 saying they thought about disbanding (remember this?)

and now it happened again
they went on video, cried, saying this was the beggining of a hiatus....and now they are going back again

these guys are obviously forced to stay together

Kimiko2

Established
Text were good looking kids who seemed bubbly and bright when they debuted but now they are a plastic surgery, skinny af,pale like a vampire looking mess! It's like hibe drained their youth and energy

Btsss were,for once honest about something and they obvious do not want to continue to be a group but want to do their own solo thing

Hibe probably promised them an exemption and a grammy If they stayed together and sang these trash kiddie bubblegum pop songs

Byss upheld their part of the bargain and hibe and the sk government played them and they got no grammy and no exemption

They are pissed and I jonestly can't blame them so no wonder they want out but hibe won't let them go

They are prisoners of their own making by not leaving when they had a chance by not renewing their contract back in 2020

No wonder jm has looked so depressed lately he was forced to continue pretending to be dainty and feminine and cute

Laura755y

Star
just looking at the way the company is acting right now....freaking out and denying everything, I think yes it will be extremely hard for them to leave

they also cried on stage during MAMA 2018 saying they thought about disbanding (remember this?)

they went on video, cried, saying this was the beggining of a hiatus....and now they are going back again

There's somethin i dont get, they went on a live or whatever saying they're starting their own shit, but under the compagny, and all the goodbye crap, but the compagny controls every shit they do including their goodbye video, and now they freaked tf out, its really weird, im sure its not to promote their new album, cuz if its the case then they're dump cuz people are more invested in them dissapearing than that trash. If they werent leaving why all that crying was for, its just stupid.

PrincessPunch

Veteran

i wonder how they feel being told that they're staying as a group again. and now they're even forced to go on weverse and clarify that what they said was mistranslated and they'll still be "ot7, bangtan forever" blah blah blah. i just know r.m logged off and cried after posting this weverse message lmao.
and yup i remember that day during mama. when i was a fan i tuned in to watch and was crying with them at like 3 am in the morning lol. they thought about disbanding but thanked their fans a lot for keeping them going. now looking back at that day and with what they're saying now about wanting to get out since 2020 it just made me realize that the fans and money are the only things keeping them sane. they really are trapped. i hope hyb3 gets exposed some day for what they're doing :confused:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Text were good looking kids who seemed bubbly and bright when they debuted but now they are a plastic surgery, skinny af,pale like a vampire looking mess! It's like hibe drained their youth and energy

Btsss were,for once honest about something and they obvious do not want to continue to be a group but want to do their own solo thing

Hibe probably promised them an exemption and a grammy If they stayed together and sang these trash kiddie bubblegum pop songs

Byss upheld their part of the bargain and hibe and the sk government played them and they got no grammy and no exemption

They are pissed and I jonestly can't blame them so no wonder they want out but hibe won't let them go

They are prisoners of their own making by not leaving when they had a chance by not renewing their contract back in 2020

No wonder jm has looked so depressed lately he was forced to continue pretending to be dainty and feminine and cute
if jim1n does go solo i wonder if they'll keep him with that dainty femboy image or they'll get a bit of freedom this time to do what they want

queen82

Star

it makes me think that Big Hit/hybe is like a cult or something

cadiz

Star
There's somethin i dont get, they went on a live or whatever saying they're starting their own shit, but under the compagny, and all the goodbye crap, but the compagny controls every shit they do including their goodbye video, and now they freaked tf out, its really weird, im sure its not to promote their new album, cuz if its the case then they're dump cuz people are more invested in them dissapearing than that trash. If they werent leaving why all that crying was for, its just stupid.
lol yeah I think Hybe saw they lost too much money and the reactions of the fans maybe were not good

but all this denial is dumb after they posted a video crying and being so dramatic

at this point, next time they cry saying they "are too tired and want to take a break" nobody will believe it anymore

Laura755y

Star
lol yeah I think Hybe saw they lost too much money and the reactions of the fans maybe were not good

but all this denial is dumb after they posted a video crying and being so dramatic

at this point, next time they cry saying they "are too tired and want to take a break" nobody will believe it anymore
Ikr! Even after this vid their fans's reaction wasnt really what they though it'll be, nobody faint, nobody suicided, some actually liked the idea of not seing their faces and agreed that the parasocial relation is toxic asf, they're not michael jackson so why all the crying, fake ass people.

Did they have bigsh1t's permission to say those things on video? It's confusing people.