BTS discussion thread

PrincessPunch

Veteran
sorry not quite related but on the topic of plastic surgery, there were articles about one member from enhyp3n who took out his implant back in feb. because of how awful it looked and people making fun of him for it.

but im pretty sure he got a new implant in again judging from these recent pics because you can see the mold of it around his nose

Laura755y

Star
sorry not quite related but on the topic of plastic surgery, there were articles about one member from enhyp3n who took out his implant back in feb. because of how awful it looked and people making fun of him for it.

but im pretty sure he got a new implant in again judging from these recent pics because you can see the mold of it around his nose
Naaah thats bad fr, i hate it when people do this shit, why they're face shaming him, he's a human, noone's perfect, who are they shaming like this him or god, the who created him, is the beauty of those who say shit like that mind blowing ? Instead of judging serious shit like the agendas the media pushes, they're judging someone for being himself ?!? They should clean their brains .

Berrywon88

Star

He definitely got a new implant put in. Jkay has done this several times in his career. Sometimes jkay's implant was more like his original nose..rounder and more bulbous..
E3xYVddWUAUtyxn.jpg
b1d010989bb608357f0e1e5870adbb5c-1.jpg
Other times it was unnaturally sharp..
94e4d519e9ff2dc8235621ef049e632cb181bbad_00.jpg
original.jpg
Apparently the implant can eventually move becoming crooked and change shape so it has to be replaced after awhile. Plastic surgery is constant maintenance.

Berrywon88

Star
Naaah thats bad fr, i hate it when people do this shit, why they're face shaming him, he's a human, noone's perfect, who are they shaming like this him or god, the who created him, is the beauty of those who say shit like that mind blowing ? Instead of judging serious shit like the agendas the media pushes, they're judging someone for being himself ?!? They should clean their brains .
It's not just the industry that's horribly cruel and shallow, but the fans as well. This idol, who was only 15, was ousted from her group and bullied online for being a normal size. She eventually left SK and came back to the states.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
judging from what they said in the articles fans and trolls had been making fun of his nose job for a long time because of how bad it looked and if im going to be honest they did do a pretty shit job, especially from the side it looks so unnatural. seems like hyb3's plastic surgeon just slapped a big ass implant in there and called it a day
E4uWJz3VgAQqPu7.jpg
E1-2bV1VkAAIz4u.jpg
but the comments got to him i guess so he showed up at a fancall one day and people noticed something was off with his face and they realized he took his implant out
FL5IYhBVIAIh05m.jpg
but i think fans continued to call him ugly with his natural nose :confused: so like i said in my previous post he got it done again and i guess hyb3's plastic surgeon just put a smaller more natural looking implant in there

Berrywon88

Star
judging from what they said in the articles fans and trolls had been making fun of his nose job for a long time because of how bad it looked and if im going to be honest they did do a pretty shit job, especially from the side it looks so unnatural. seems like hyb3's plastic surgeon just slapped a big ass implant in there and called it a day
View attachment 75346
View attachment 75347
but the comments got to him i guess so he showed up at a fancall one day and people noticed something was off with his face and they realized he took his implant out
View attachment 75350
but i think fans continued to call him ugly with his natural nose :confused: so like i said in my previous post he got it done again and i guess hyb3's plastic surgeon just put a smaller more natural looking implant in there
Damn! They gave him the extreme upturned Kevin Bacon nose! Poor guy!thewoodsman.jpg
They really try to make these idols look as white as possible. Especially with this new 4th generation.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
He definitely got a new implant put in. Jkay has done this several times in his career. Sometimes jkay's implant was more like his original nose..rounder and more bulbous..
View attachment 75344
View attachment 75345
Other times it was unnaturally sharp..
View attachment 75342
View attachment 75343
Apparently the implant can eventually move becoming crooked and change shape so it has to be replaced after awhile. Plastic surgery is constant maintenance.
he also has a habit of picking his nose, i wonder why. is it because of coke or the implant?

MochiThot

Established
he also has a habit of picking his nose, i wonder why. is it because of coke or the implant?
As a former partier and bad girl gone good, you cannot tell me that JayK don't be dippin in the snow. Theres so many pics of him with unnaturally bulging eyes, geeked out, blurred pics of him feeling himself in the backseat of the car. The type of pics where you're so f'd up that you think you the shit when in reality you a hot mess. Lol Plus remember that 2 hour birthday vlive he did? Where he came straight from working out and sung random songs for Amy sweatin n shit.
IMG_20211203_160041.jpg
IMG_20211014_121204.jpg
29bf7758153778c73d75db12d2276f40.jpg
The circled lenses make it worse!

Laura755y

Star
View attachment 75346
View attachment 75347
View attachment 75350
Thats so bad really, for heaven's sake they're human too, why u can judge and call out reaal issues, not put them people down.

Laura755y

Star
As a former partier and bad girl gone good, you cannot tell me that JayK don't be dippin in the snow. Theres so many pics of him with unnaturally bulging eyes, geeked out, blurred pics of him feeling himself in the backseat of the car. The type of pics where you're so f'd up that you think you the shit when in reality you a hot mess. Lol Plus remember that 2 hour birthday vlive he did? Where he came straight from working out and sung random songs for Amy sweatin n shit.
View attachment 75355
View attachment 75356
View attachment 75357
I agree on that, he definitly uses some nose candy, the man is a junkie anyway, and an alcoholic.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
View attachment 75355
View attachment 75356
View attachment 75357
he looks cracked out in the second pic especially lmaoo

ilovechipotle

right! they praise these visuals as if they were born with those features naturally. sometimes i wonder if the fans would still like them as much if they didnt have all that plastic surgery done to their face.
also do you guys notice how weird it is that a visual is an actual position in the group. as if its some sort of talent? makes no type of sense...

cadiz

Star
also do you guys notice how weird it is that a visual is an actual position in the group. as if its some sort of talent? makes no type of sense...
Koreans are just obsesed with visuals, just the other day I was reading an article about this kpop group (Aespa) and all the comments were about the size of their faces ?????
look at this:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/06/enter-talk-aespa-looks-freaking-awkward.html

1. [+45, -24]
Wow but Karina is seriously pretty

2. [+37, -15]
But isn't the size of Karina and Winter's faces crazy...? All of the Aespa members have good proportions so the members already have small faces but Winter and Karina's level is just not human ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, their faces are so small that it's as if they are using some editing app... crazy

3. [+34, -4]
No but Winter's face is f*cking small?????

5. [+30, -11]
Karina suits her hair color and is f*cking pretty... Her face size is also honestly ethereal. She seriously looks like an AI}

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

they really don't care about anything else, not even one comment about the talent of these people