BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
I did as well. I used to listen to one of Taemin's songs, IDEA, not knowing what he was saying and being entranced by his voice and the music video. It wasn't until I watched a video of a sister in Christ exposing it that I realized what he was saying in the song. One of the lyrics said throughout the song was "you are my messiah (killing me softly)", and the youtuber exposed how that was blatant blasphemy and worshipping of the antichrist. I couldn't believe that I was listening to that filth the whole time. But another thing that I've noticed that's weird to me is some people who know and are aware of all the evil and occult symbolism that's going on yet still choose to let these "idols" deceive them and they invest all their time, energy, and money on them as if these people love them nor care about them. They serve the devil and produce evil fruit through their works so how can they even know what love is?
Wow! I've never heard that particular T@emin song but I do know that I've come across a lot of western songs and I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics just the beat and I would be shocked when I realized what an artist was saying. There was a rock song that I loved growing up and it was my mom that pointed out the lyrics. It talks about the messiah being their sister and their queen..I didn't even realize. We get put in a trance when listening to music I think, so it's best to be careful. Kpop even more so because of the language barrier...I know a lot of armies haven't even looked up b*s earlier songs before their image overhaul, they really should to see where this group is coming from.

arhur12

Star
Wow! I've never heard that particular T@emin song but I do know that I've come across a lot of western songs and I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics just the beat and I would be shocked when I realized what an artist was saying. There was a rock song that I loved growing up and it was my mom that pointed out the lyrics. It talks about the messiah being their sister and their queen..I didn't even realize. We get put in a trance when listening to music I think, so it's best to be careful. Kpop even more so because of the language barrier...I know a lot of armies haven't even looked up b*s earlier songs before their image overhaul, they really should to see where this group is coming from.
This was the song that made me unstan BT5 you won't find it nowadays because they deleted it from Rm's mixtape after it received backlash the comment section is sickening I am a Muslim I can tell you it is impossible for me to fathom how Muslims in the comment section could support BT5 after reading the lyrics to this song. This is pure blasphemy

randomcitizen

Veteran
This was the song that made me unstan BT5 you won't find it nowadays because they deleted it from Rm's mixtape after it received backlash the comment section is sickening I am a Muslim I can tell you it is impossible for me to fathom how Muslims in the comment section could support BT5 after reading the lyrics to this song. This is pure blasphemy
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't kpop also haram? I am Christian and kpop 100% goes against Christianity and it's teachings, so I would imagine the same with Islam...

Berrywon88

Star
This idiot really said he's his own God! He'll see when judgement day comes. I never heard of this song before. They kept this one well hidden. And same, I don't get how some people can rationalize stanning this group even after they have all this evidence showing how evil b*s are.

randomcitizen

Veteran
This idiot really said he's his own God! He'll see when judgement day comes. I never heard of this song before. They kept this one well hidden. And same, I don't get how some people can rationalize stanning this group even after they have all this evidence showing how evil b*s are.
I don't think that's the only song where he has mocked God. I would say for me when he wrote that song for TXT, 0x1= lovesong, there were some disturbing lyrics that stood out to me in the song:

[Chorus: Huening Kai, Taehyun]
I was fine to die
Please use me like a drug

[Verse 2: Soobin, Taehyun, Yeonjun]
I'm not going to make it
I won't be able to get into heaven
I don't belong there
No place for me in heaven

When I saw these I was like wow how blatant can they be. And there's fans singing this crap and it just goes way over their heads as if what they're saying is normal:rolleyes: and that song clearly isn't about a girl as they make it seem if you really look into the lyrics and what they're saying

Edit: fixed typos

arhur12

Star
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't kpop also haram? I am Christian and kpop 100% goes against Christianity and it's teachings, so I would imagine the same with Islam...
Yes because it's entertainment which leads you to a path away from God patriotic songs and religious hymns with music are somewhat OK to listen to but for music like kpop or American pop which spreads vulgarity it's totally a sin to listen to this kind of music

randomcitizen

Veteran
Yes because it's entertainment which leads you to a path away from God patriotic songs and religious hymns with music are somewhat OK to listen to but for music like kpop or American pop which spreads vulgarity it's totally a sin to listen to this kind of music
Okay thank you for your response. I always raise a brow at muslims who are fans of kpop...

arhur12

Star
Okay thank you for your response. I always raise a brow at muslims who are fans of kpop...
Well no one is perfect if you visit any Muslim country we have our own pop music scene and majority people in Muslim countries don't see it as haram anymore it's just like how 70 years ago in the west LGBTQ was considered a taboo but now it's normalised

Facts! And I'll post this since this thread gets a lot of traffic when b*s cb is near..
I would advise anyone that might come across this thread and are still fans of Kpop..to first, check out the translation lyrics to their favorite songs in English. The lyrics are often very very disturbing like the rm one I recently quoted. I made the mistake myself of just listening to kpop songs without checking the translation and had no idea the satanic garbage I was listening to. I know better now.
2nd, don't just look at one group like b*s (something armies tend to do) and make your judgement call about kpop from there. No, look at other groups and notice how everything they say and do are all the same. You will quickly come to find that none of them are genuine. It's the same fake smiles and personalities found in every single group. It's also in Kdramas as well. The SK entertainment industry is as shallow as a kiddie pool and it's pretty obvious when you step back from it.
3rd, if you're Black, Middle Eastern, Asian or any other person of color then know that most of these Korean artists hate your guts. Why support them and help make them rich? There are many compilation videos that have evidence of how your fav idols have shown blatant racism at some point and time. Love yourself and your culture(s) enough to stop buying and listening to kpop.
I would print this and send hundreds of these to high schools, cafes and make a public service announcement. If a lot of us knew then what we know now.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I did as well. I used to listen to one of Taemin's songs, IDEA, not knowing what he was saying and being entranced by his voice and the music video. It wasn't until I watched a video of a sister in Christ exposing it that I realized what he was saying in the song. One of the lyrics said throughout the song was "you are my messiah (killing me softly)", and the youtuber exposed how that was blatant blasphemy and worshipping of the antichrist. I couldn't believe that I was listening to that filth the whole time. But another thing that I've noticed that's weird to me is some people who know and are aware of all the evil and occult symbolism that's going on yet still choose to let these "idols" deceive them and they invest all their time, energy, and money on them as if these people love them nor care about them. They serve the devil and produce evil fruit through their works so how can they even know what love is?
right! they dont realize that these "idols" dont give a SHIT about them. and i get annoyed at fans who hype up the most basic things like "omg s/he said to make sure we don't catch a cold they're soo caring" or "omg s/he threw hearts at us they love us soo much!!" fuck outta here with that bullshit lol. these people don't know love. they're literally doing their job to act fake lol and getting paid while casting spells, throwing curses, and doing disgusting freaky shit behind closed doors just to keep you spiritually blind, dumb, and attached to them till time comes judgment day and you're thrown in hell with them. these plastic freaks with mid tier talent are definitely not worth losing your salvation over:rolleyes: they need to wake up

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
ew so fucking cringe he needs to be humbled real quick.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I don't think that's the only song where he has mocked God. I would say for me when he wrote that song for TXT, 0x1= lovesong, there were some disturbing lyrics that stood out to me in the song:

[Chorus: Huening Kai, Taehyun]
I was fine to die
Please use me like a drug

[Verse 2: Soobin, Taehyun, Yeonjun]
I'm not going to make it
I won't be able to get into heaven
I don't belong there
No place for me in heaven

When I saw these I was like wow how blatant can they be. And there's fans singing this crap and it just goes way over their heads as if what they're saying is normal:rolleyes: and that song clearly isn't about a girl as they make it seem if you really look into the lyrics and what they're saying

Edit: fixed typos
ugh for me when i started realizing all this stuff there was one ytber who talked about the lyrics behind blood sweat and tears and in the song how in the song they literally talk about how they'll gladly accept getting r@ped and defiled by satan it's fucking disgusting i seriously can't believe i used to listen to that filth and r.m clearly isn't right in the head

cadiz

Star

this guy is so embarrassing
thsse lyrics are cringe "sucka, yo, I'm god rap" ".....sorry but it's ridiculous

it's also not the first time they act like gods, Jhope did the same on his mixtape

this guy is so embarrassing
thsse lyrics are cringe "sucka, yo, I'm god rap" ".....sorry but it's ridiculous

it's also not the first time they act like gods, Jhope did the same on his mixtape

Greek gods had personality, these seven have none!! lol hhaha
Yes in their Mama 2019 performance they portrayed themselves as Greek gods
Their AR director Nico1e Kim comes up with these ideas. She's behind stuff like Weverse and Butter. I don't think they're part of the creative process, but Armys think they're geniuses.

Laura755y

Star
some would still be dumb enough to stay supporting them
Some fans think that the members are innocent babies, and are forced into this! The compagny is the evil thing and the 7 are the powerless angels.
And other fans know that they're a cult, know 'bout the satanic shit, know about them promoting p***philia, incest, effeminacy... and likes every bit of it, some of their fans are really sick in the head.