BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
You know when I was a fan I would be disturbed with their content. Every time the members would complain about their weight and talk about starving themselves so naturally as if they were discussing the weather. They would constantly pick on their looks or each others looks and say how bloated they were. It was a mess and kids watch this crap. Also, they had the nerve to have the concept/campaign about loving yourself when they clearly don't practice what they preach.
View attachment 75230View attachment 75231View attachment 75232View attachment 75233
The way they talk about i dont like to call it diet, cuz it makes it look good, was/is mind blowing, i knew a girl who is a hardcore fan of em, and god, she was complaining non stop about her weight , features, and how they wont be proud of her cuz she cnt reach a certain number, or that she isnt exactly their type of girls, just hearing it is depressing fr.
Idk how these people see the 7 as their savior, when all they do is make em depressed, no confidence, no self-esteem, think they're not good enough, and will never find love, well cuz the last gold hearted/humble people on earth, are the 7. Thats sick .

Oceanic

Veteran
Quick bts break: This is highly disturbing. I don't know where this picture originated from. I just need some reactions because we need to keep in mind what celebrities do as to not get sucked back in their spells.

Trigger warning: Blood

Screenshots_2022-06-05-09-27-38.png

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
They didn't make the U.S. news from what I could see. Locally or nationally. I saw they briefly mentioned their visit on BBC, but that's the U.K. I really think the group's popularity is waning in the U.S., not that they had much to begin with. It's all a smokescreen. Biden's plan didn't work haha and I doubt b*s will get that exemption. Their reputation is all but ruined at this point. They look like the self serving pathetic cowards they are.
yeah i really didn't see many news talking about their White House visit
...maybe because their speech was so short and they didnt even answer questions
so there 's not much to say....

i also don't see much hype for their comeback, I agree with you that it seems their popularity is not the same
wonder how they will do on the charts this time.....Sure they can debut at number 1 with Army mass buying on first week, but it will be difficult to get a song at number 1 for several weeks now....after Billboard change their rules

Kimiko2

Established
yeah i really didn't see many news talking about their White House visit
...maybe because their speech was so short and they didnt even answer questions
so there 's not much to say....

i also don't see much hype for their comeback, I agree with you that it seems their popularity is not the same
wonder how they will do on the charts this time.....Sure they can debut at number 1 with Army mass buying on first week, but it will be difficult to get a song at number 1 for several weeks now....after Billboard change their rules
Yep billboard changed their rules cuz their fans were using loopholes to keep that trash ass song at number one for ten weeks

Laura755y

Star
Quick bts break: This is highly disturbing. I don't know where this picture originated from. I just need some reactions because we need to keep in mind what celebrities do as to not get sucked back in their spells.

Trigger warning: Blood

View attachment 75238
They call this shit art! The thing that disturbs me the most is how people, actually see this as something funny or creative, and when someone calls em out, they attack em, saying ow its just a pic/ concept, like sir, how tf is this JUST a pic.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
That love yourself campaign was obviously just a marketing gimmick but their dumb gullible fans fell completely for it!
Yes, their fans are under some spell I swear. They see something that's not even there. There is this article from Time that shows armies of different ages, ethnicities etc.
And whether young or old, these fans all say the same regurgitated bs about how b*s made them love themselves...that this group is a positive influence blah blah blah. One person even said they walk the walk and I'm like where?? When have b*s ever done something that wasn't completely self serving and for pr. It's baffling how many people have been fooled by this group's company advertising b*s as different and better then any other kpop group. Yeah they're so deep and profound with lyrics like this...
"When it comes to pretty girls, There’s no racism
European, Asian, Caucasian girls
(I have ‘em)
Call Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester
Alexander Wang and Shane Oliver
I’ll make them make
The Kim Namjoon Collection forever
The color of the clothes would be black

Now I’m finally pleased
Music, turn it up
I’d pick my nose out of boredom
CsfyWxwWAAAluP7.jpg
So I’ll make a song and
Make everyone on earth sing it
The title of the song would be “Ae gu ga”
I’ll be buried under pretty girls as I watch TV
All girls of the world would want me, ready to die"

Where is the hopeful inspiring lyrics armies speak of?? Where?
DYsRzMgVQAEblU6_gbapjp.jpg
All I see is a loser fetishizer racist that admitted to picking his nose when bored. I'm done!

jem123

Established
Yes, their fans are under some spell I swear. They see something that's not even there. There is this article from Time that shows armies of different ages, ethnicities etc.
And whether young or old, these fans all say the same regurgitated bs about how b*s made them love themselves...that this group is a positive influence blah blah blah. One person even said they walk the walk and I'm like where?? When have b*s ever done something that wasn't completely self serving and for pr. It's baffling how many people have been fooled by this group's company advertising b*s as different and better then any other kpop group. Yeah they're so deep and profound with lyrics like this...
(I have ‘em)
I’ll make them make

Now I’m finally pleased
Music, turn it up
View attachment 75245
So I’ll make a song and

View attachment 75247
All I see is a loser fetishizer racist that admitted to picking his nose when bored. I'm done!
This is so disgusting..

They didn't make the U.S. news from what I could see. Locally or nationally. I saw they briefly mentioned their visit on BBC, but that's the U.K. I really think the group's popularity is waning in the U.S., not that they had much to begin with. It's all a smokescreen. Biden's plan didn't work haha and I doubt b*s will get that exemption. Their reputation is all but ruined at this point. They look like the self serving pathetic cowards they are.
The public will blackball them if they get an exemption. Are they that out of touch, they don't realize this or care? Previous artists have been deported because they didn't want to serve or the government thought they were trying to avoid the service.

randomcitizen

Veteran
(I have ‘em)
I’ll make them make

Now I’m finally pleased
Music, turn it up
View attachment 75245
So I’ll make a song and

View attachment 75247
It's truly sad how much those who are still fans of kpop and these groups don't realize that these "idols" hate them. They don't love their fans at all. All their sweet words ( lies) and actions are just an act. They've already sold their souls and the fortune and fame it's all they have left to live for, thats why behind closed doors they are throwing curses, spells, and partaking in unspeakable acts to lead the fans straight to hell with them.

Berrywon88

Star
I have heard hotel employees sign NDA's. Although all that he's saying is crazy it makes me wonder if he's telling 100% the full truth of stuff he's seen...
I've worked in customer service as a supervisor (one of the worst jobs I've had) and I believe he's telling the truth. The sh!t, (quite literally at times) people would try and return has scarred me for life. And the rich really do treat you like you're not human. I could spot a Karen with her huge louis v. bag and giant diamond on her ring finger a mile away and knew she would cause trouble. I got cursed out daily for 7 bucks an hour. Horrible! Anyway, I have heard working at a hotel is the worst customer service job out there.

queen82

Star
I've worked in customer service as a supervisor (one of the worst jobs I've had) and I believe he's telling the truth. The sh!t, (quite literally at times) people would try and return has scarred me for life. And the rich really do treat you like you're not human. I could spot a Karen with her huge louis v. bag and giant diamond on her ring finger a mile away and knew she would cause trouble. I got cursed out daily for 7 bucks an hour. Horrible! Anyway, I have heard working at a hotel is the worst customer service job out there.
they are really sad and miserable people ..

Berrywon88

Star
It's truly sad how much those who are still fans of kpop and these groups don't realize that these "idols" hate them. They don't love their fans at all. All their sweet words ( lies) and actions are just an act. They've already sold their souls and the fortune and fame it's all they have left to live for, thats why behind closed doors they are throwing curses, spells, and partaking in unspeakable acts to lead the fans straight to hell with them.
Facts! And I'll post this since this thread gets a lot of traffic when b*s cb is near..
I would advise anyone that might come across this thread and are still fans of Kpop..to first, check out the translation lyrics to their favorite songs in English. The lyrics are often very very disturbing like the rm one I recently quoted. I made the mistake myself of just listening to kpop songs without checking the translation and had no idea the satanic garbage I was listening to. I know better now.
2nd, don't just look at one group like b*s (something armies tend to do) and make your judgement call about kpop from there. No, look at other groups and notice how everything they say and do are all the same. You will quickly come to find that none of them are genuine. It's the same fake smiles and personalities found in every single group. It's also in Kdramas as well. The SK entertainment industry is as shallow as a kiddie pool and it's pretty obvious when you step back from it.
3rd, if you're Black, Middle Eastern, Asian or any other person of color then know that most of these Korean artists hate your guts. Why support them and help make them rich? There are many compilation videos that have evidence of how your fav idols have shown blatant racism at some point and time. Love yourself and your culture(s) enough to stop buying and listening to kpop.

arhur12

Star
Facts! And I'll post this since this thread gets a lot of traffic when b*s cb is near..
I would advise anyone that might come across this thread and are still fans of Kpop..to first, check out the translation lyrics to their favorite songs in English. The lyrics are often very very disturbing like the rm one I recently quoted. I made the mistake myself of just listening to kpop songs without checking the translation and had no idea the satanic garbage I was listening to. I know better now.
2nd, don't just look at one group like b*s (something armies tend to do) and make your judgement call about kpop from there. No, look at other groups and notice how everything they say and do are all the same. You will quickly come to find that none of them are genuine. It's the same fake smiles and personalities found in every single group. It's also in Kdramas as well. The SK entertainment industry is as shallow as a kiddie pool and it's pretty obvious when you step back from it.
3rd, if you're Black, Middle Eastern, Asian or any other person of color then know that most of these Korean artists hate your guts. Why support them and help make them rich? There are many compilation videos that have evidence of how your fav idols have shown blatant racism at some point and time. Love yourself and your culture(s) enough to stop buying and listening to kpop.
Also I think those who get interested into kpop should check out videos and documentaries explaining the dark stuff happening in the industry personally it helped me a lot I used to be a die hard armchair but when I watched videos and read articles shedding light on their racist behaviors and anti-religious symbolism in their MVs it became easier to unstan

Laura755y

Star
"I could spot a Karen with her huge louis v. bag and giant diamond on her ring finger a mile away and knew she would cause trouble" this!
I never worked IN a hotel, but sometimes we have to work with the marketing team of certain hotels in other cities/countries, in occasion like this, we usually stay in the hotel, in one of the times, there was this rich lady flirting with a very young dude, she tough me and my coworker were one of the staffs , and started saying we were staring at her, and how easily she can buy us, and how we're nothing but animals created to serve people like her, i was beyond disgusted .
I know some people who work in hotels, and some of what that guy said is 100% true, in "some" hotels, there is underground rooms/bar/, were all the real shit happens, r!pe, prostitution, pedophiles, necrophilia, murdering people, human/weapon/drug trafficking meetings... etc
The clients of such hotels are mostly super wealthy ass people, everything that happens there is recorded too, its really fucked up, what the guy said is just the tip of the iceberg.

randomcitizen

Veteran
I made the mistake myself of just listening to kpop songs without checking the translation and had no idea the satanic garbage I was listening to. I know better now.
I did as well. I used to listen to one of Taemin's songs, IDEA, not knowing what he was saying and being entranced by his voice and the music video. It wasn't until I watched a video of a sister in Christ exposing it that I realized what he was saying in the song. One of the lyrics said throughout the song was "you are my messiah (killing me softly)", and the youtuber exposed how that was blatant blasphemy and worshipping of the antichrist. I couldn't believe that I was listening to that filth the whole time. But another thing that I've noticed that's weird to me is some people who know and are aware of all the evil and occult symbolism that's going on yet still choose to let these "idols" deceive them and they invest all their time, energy, and money on them as if these people love them nor care about them. They serve the devil and produce evil fruit through their works so how can they even know what love is?