BTS discussion thread

Kimiko2

Established
Hope had several nose jobs I'd say...plus cheek implants, routine fillers,
View attachment 75083
double eyelid surgery, epicanthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty,
(Like Rose here and just about every other Korean celeb) They get multiple eye surgeries to make their eyes bigger/more open, and in my opinion to mimic Caucasians.
View attachment 75077
View attachment 75079View attachment 75080
Koreans really hate themselves! It still is dumb af for their beauty standards to not even be remotely what they look like naturally but to mimic white people

Jn has had the least amount of work done just a nose job and fillers

Yn also had a hair transplant late last year I believe

Berrywon88

Star
Baekhyun didn't have that much work done , yes he had but not that much compared to J-hope
Yup true, I only used Baekyhun as an example to show the 3 eye surgeries that are extremely popular in SK. Actually it's 4 now that I think about it...they typically get work done on their eyelids, inner corner, outer corner, and lower eye. Almost all the celebs in SK have gotten it. What I have noticed tho is some male celebs keep their natural monolids
20200308_Lee_Jae_Wook-660x400.jpg
tumblr_b39b078251aecde0193a239652f76c1e_56688d4a_1280.jpg
but never females...They 99% always must have double eyelids, whether natural or unnatural, to be on t.v. In fact I've never seen an actress that didn't have the double eyelid surgery done along with the other canthoplasty eye surgeries I previously mentioned.
Daaamn! They really are fake.
Yeah definitely..a lot of them are unrecognizable from their former selves! Just like hollyweird. SK has darn good ps though.
Koreans really hate themselves! It still is dumb af for their beauty standards to not even be remotely what they look like naturally but to mimic white people

Jn has had the least amount of work done just a nose job and fillers

Yn also had a hair transplant late last year I believe
I agree and it's sad to me. A lot of Kpop stans will claim someone is being racist if they say all of these idols look the same, but they usually do because of ps. The extreme amount of plastic surgery takes away any uniqueness the celeb originally had. And I noticed yn too...it's a really bad hair transplant maybe even worse than T@e. His hairline is unnaturally straight across. They've all ruined their scalp and hair from getting it dyed all the time.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
JM appeared on weverse

impossible to know if this is really him or staff
I think this would be the first time a BT5 member apologize instead of hidding behind the company
But I still think something is going on with this guy

randomcitizen

Veteran
Idk. It was just a tattoo. If i am the reason for her leaving and taking the analysis with her then i am proud of it. People just need to stop spreading these occult stuffs. It is dangerous for our sanity and mind. The more you spread it the more will public follow it and you are just normalizing this stuff. You don't have to become desensitised to this stuff. This stuff is harmful. I don't regret telling that person to stop.
I agree with you. I've always been skeptical seeing some posts and felt like it's promoting the occult and externalizing it some way. Some really need to be careful as it could spark some curiosity as I've seen in this thread and lead them towards dangerous territory. If anyone is curious I think it's best that they just send a private message to the person:confused:

randomcitizen

Veteran
Yup true, I only used Baekyhun as an example to show the 3 eye surgeries that are extremely popular in SK. Actually it's 4 now that I think about it...they typically get work done on their eyelids, inner corner, outer corner, and lower eye. Almost all the celebs in SK have gotten it. What I have noticed tho is some male celebs keep their natural monolids
View attachment 75111
View attachment 75112
but never females...They 99% always must have double eyelids, whether natural or unnatural, to be on t.v. In fact I've never seen an actress that didn't have the double eyelid surgery done along with the other canthopasty eye surgeries I previously mentioned.

Yeah definitely..a lot of them are unrecognizable from their former selves! Just like hollyweird. SK has darn good ps though.

I agree and it's sad to me. A lot of Kpop stans will claim someone is being racist if they say all of these idols look the same, but they usually do because of ps. The extreme amount of plastic surgery takes away any uniqueness the celeb originally had. And I noticed yn too...it's a really bad hair transplant maybe even worse than T@e. His hairline is unnaturally straight across. They've all ruined their scalp and hair from getting it dyed all the time.
Sorry a bit off topic but namjoons eyes... they look soulless :(

randomcitizen

Veteran
Hope had several nose jobs I'd say...plus cheek implants, routine fillers,
View attachment 75083
double eyelid surgery, epicanthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty,
(Like Rose here and just about every other Korean celeb) They get multiple eye surgeries to make their eyes bigger/more open, and in my opinion to mimic Caucasians.
View attachment 75077
View attachment 75079View attachment 75080
It's sad that as a race they hate their own natural features and have to change it into something so unnatural to be accepted in their own society.

Berrywon88

Star
JM appeared on weverse

impossible to know if this is really him or staff
I think this would be the first time a BT5 member apologize instead of hidding behind the company
But I still think something is going on with this guy
What gets to me is the vagueness. Rm did the same when he was supposed to be addressing his past behavior. They never say exactly what they're apologizing for. Here jm mentions he was "immature" but immature about what?