BTS discussion thread

Kimiko2

Established
Vee left the US yesterday and the others leave today

Korean media also didn't report him leaving early,as they usually do

Maybe he left early to spend time with his new girl

That white house visit is just for the media and for btss to get their precious exemption

cadiz

Star
At this rate, the way they are coming to the states often, I wouldn't be surprised if they will apply for citizenship.. lol!!
they are so desperate for an exemption that i wouldn't be surprised if they ask for this lol
they will literally do anything

Vee left the US yesterday and the others leave today

Korean media also didn't report him leaving early,as they usually do

Maybe he left early to spend time with his new girl

That white house visit is just for the media and for btss to get their precious exemption
it seems Veee was desperate to leave then, not even one day in the US? ....lol yes they do it all for image and the exemption
i mean with that short speech they didn't even have to travel there.... they could just send a video
so I really think some things happened behind the scenes

Laura755y

Star
Guys wtf right when jk’s snake tattoo got exposed today my friend sent me her new tattoo and it’s the exact same snake tattoo just in white this is a scaaaary coincidence
I dnt really think its a coincidence, alot of people get snake tattos ( tattoos in general) all around the world, so its nothing new that some.get the same tattoo in the same time, its a big ass world, with somuch people in it, even my friend got one 2 days ago, and it looks somuch like Jeon's.

GmAry

Rookie
I dnt really think its a coincidence, alot of people get snake tattos ( tattoos in general) all around the world, so its nothing new that some.get the same tattoo in the same time, its a big ass world, with somuch people in it, even my friend got one 2 days ago, and it looks somuch like Jeon's.
Just notice these immature kids coming to this thread and discussing everything from start when in fact no one is interested in their plastic surgery or their girlfriends or tattoos. He is a grown man and can do whatever he wants.Lol.
This thread becomes inactive and we see new accounts. It's proven now.

GmAry

Rookie
Lmao grow the fuck up I came here to talk about occultism in Kpop and even made big ass paragraph S about it with research. If y’all don’t like my analysis and think I’m just here to laugh and giggle I can just delete it all and leave tsk tsk
Yeah. I see the mysterious timing and connection of exposure of jk's and your friend's tattoo.lol :D. making something big out of nothing. You need to grow the fuck up!!
Btw why are you interested in occult?

GmAry

Rookie
No the fuck ? I discussed about Bts Vedic birth placements here and how they use it to gain power and recognition but I deleted them all cause this is fucking ridiculous I took my time to do an analysis that people even Asked me to like GDRAGON but for what ? Literally bye
No way. You shouldn't leave this thread. It needs you. I'm going. BYE

I take the original meaning of a snake from the Bible and there is nothing healing about it.
actually there is healing remember moses staff? the bonze God was instructing him what to do and how to use it and moses was obeying His Lord and following the instructions carefully

8The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.” 9So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived. (numbers 21:8-9)

Moses’ Staff Becomes a Snake

Then the Lord told Moses and Aaron, 9 “When Pharaoh says to you, ‘Perform a miraculous sign,’ then you are to say to Aaron, ‘Take your staff and throw it in front of Pharaoh.’ It will become a serpent.”

10 So Moses and Aaron went in to Pharaoh and did what the Lord had commanded them. Aaron threw his staff in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a serpent. 11 Then Pharaoh also called for the wise men and sorcerers, and they—along with the Egyptian magicians—did the same thing with their secret arts. (DID THE SAME THING WITH THEIR SECRET ARTS … u see how the enemy copies everything and makes cheap counterfeits?) 12 So each one threw down his staff and it became a serpent, but Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs. 13 Yet Pharaoh’s heart was stubborn[a] and he did not listen to them, just as the Lord had said would happen. (exodus 7:8-13)

the elite parasites take everything God has made and corrupt it making it filthy and disgusting even to our Creator it turns into stench for His nostrils … for example i will give you saraphs they are fiery serpents

In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another:

“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.” (isaiah 6:1-3)

around the throne of God praising Him day and night the four living creatures which are in the presence of the Lord mentioned in the bible are actually scary and filled with eyes
6And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. (rev 4:6)
even that emerald city of oz is stolen and corrupted image of our Lord’s place
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. (rev 4:3)

even the gold road in oz is a counterfeit of the gold streets in heaven
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass. (rev 21:21)

read your bibles and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you in them because the bible is not one dimensional and we are to go deeper into the Holy written Word of our God and not sit on the surface

speaking of dragons do you think lucifer was an angel in human form and wings or what?? do you not know that human beings are the only creation of God which fully resembles Him made in His likeness and image which makes angels and all of the types of heavenly beings what? hybrids they can be half human like cherubims they have four faces that of a lion of an ox of an eagle and of a human

do you think when lucifer fell his image was changed ?? no he was a dragon (seraph/serpent) and stayed as such he just became the exact opposite of what he was he became evil and wroth with hatred and pride if his body was emitting pure white light after he was kicked out of the heavens he became darkness void (thats just an example) also he took angels of every type down with him thats why you have demonic beings looking differently..

Laura755y

Star
The thing is not about the look, but the meaning. We've already seen a video of Angelina talking about how she got a tattoo during a ritual, and despite the fact that snakes can be seen as healing and all, and that anyone can get a tattoo innocently enough, Jeon is neither innocent nor a doctor thinking about health. He has many tattoos with dubious meaning, he is in an environment full of occult symbolism and has shown so many signs of being in the dark, I don't think a snake tattoo can just be compared to plastic or anything like that. It might be a relevant thing I think
The thing is Jeon has now like wut 2 snake tattoos ?!? The 1st one was in the shape of clef de sol, which is a very important and symbolic music notes, and now this black mamba that have ties with alot of occult shit. I guess now there's no need for people to come here and play the victim.card for any of them.
I

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Has anyone ever seen these pics before? I guess he did have a nose job after all….
Hope had several nose jobs I'd say...plus cheek implants, routine fillers,
0dca9061c2496a89aea586f9a0b81baf.jpg
double eyelid surgery, epicanthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty,
(Like Rose here and just about every other Korean celeb) They get multiple eye surgeries to make their eyes bigger/more open, and in my opinion to mimic Caucasians.
blackpink-rose-291021-4.png
14vev6.jpg1618343093-image.png

Berrywon88

Star
Just notice these immature kids coming to this thread and discussing everything from start when in fact no one is interested in their plastic surgery or their girlfriends or tattoos. He is a grown man and can do whatever he wants.Lol.
This thread becomes inactive and we see new accounts. It's proven now.
Yeah. I see the mysterious timing and connection of exposure of jk's and your friend's tattoo.lol :D. making something big out of nothing. You need to grow the fuck up!!
Btw why are you interested in occult?
Wow so the Saraya account flew the coop and took all of her precious horoscope analysis posts with her. What a crying shame, I personally didn't understand any of it but hey. And all of this over jk's snake tattoo?? Is it ever that serious?

GmAry

Rookie
Wow so the Saraya account flew the coop and took all of her precious horoscope analysis posts with her. What a crying shame, I personally didn't understand any of it but hey. And all of this over jk's snake tattoo?? Is it ever that serious?
Idk. It was just a tattoo. If i am the reason for her leaving and taking the analysis with her then i am proud of it. People just need to stop spreading these occult stuffs. It is dangerous for our sanity and mind. The more you spread it the more will public follow it and you are just normalizing this stuff. You don't have to become desensitised to this stuff. This stuff is harmful. I don't regret telling that person to stop.

Truthteller

Veteran
I saw hashtag Btswhitehouse trend on twitter and I am not surprised that they were invited, it seems costum to invite celebrities to discuss important sociopolitical matters in the US. Honestly US identity politics has become such a joke. What a better idea to discuss anti asian hate in America than to invite a SK boyband to the white house? Asian hate started largely after the pandemic thanks to China’s role and is still largely triggered by anti Chinese sentiment. ”China wants to take over the world, US is no longer nr1”. They destroyed the economy etc etc. You still hear these often in western media/ social media. For a country as obsessed with race as the US, they don't care whether you are Japanese Chinese or Korean. They just see Asian and mostly associate them with China.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star

queen82

Star
Hope had several nose jobs I'd say...plus cheek implants, routine fillers,
View attachment 75083
double eyelid surgery, epicanthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty,
(Like Rose here and just about every other Korean celeb) They get multiple eye surgeries to make their eyes bigger/more open, and in my opinion to mimic Caucasians.
View attachment 75077
View attachment 75079View attachment 75080
Baekhyun didn't have that much work done , yes he had but not that much compared to J-hope

queen82

Star
is it me or in the White house video Namjoon clearly mocking the black lady in front of him at one moment ? maybe it's just my impression :