BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
as expected all scripted, it seems the only one who memorized his lines was JK and he didn't had to read

also they didn't allow any questions at all.
How can they allow questions? The 7 douchbags only say whats on the script, what if someon ask something and they wont be able to answear.well cuz they cant obviously! The 140iq turtle will look bad asf.

Berrywon88

Star
At least he has got more energy then u will ever have writing bad comments about people you don't even know. Introverts can be famous too and if you was famous you would hate it too. He is nothing like Jay park, in fact he has way more fans. It isn't his fault that he became famous they started out as a small group and gained fans over the years. Know yourself before you judge others....:mad:
Bahahahahaha I can't breathe! This was too funny!
200w.gif
Account created today just to post that sh!t.

Hun no matter how much you try and defend Kook he ain't going to go out with you, he ain't going to sleep with you, and he's not going to pay your phone bill. Give it a rest! Jeon don't know you exist sweetie and never will.

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
Hobi was the only one to survive the white house press cameras LOL. Looking impressively well put together.

Jimin was looking surprisingly good in the pics too, those contacts are so trash though. V looked good but gosh you can so tell that he is aging lol.

No comment on any of the others, yikes. Jungkook looks a mess.

Kimiko2

Established
Jk looks like he parties all night long and NJ looks terrible with that hairstyle

Jh looked decent surprisingly and so did jm.other than those contacts and Vee looks ok.but his good looks are definitely fading

Of course they didn't take questions they too much of cowards to.do.something like that

This is all just for another attempt.to get exempted

I think they leave tomorrow so they came here probably to be pimped out by some of those politicians

Laura755y

Star
I also wonder, if they were there for another purpose(s). They kinda looked nervous too! So, who knows what was going on behind the scenes!
II watched their weird ass speech, idk if im lookin way too much into it but there was a moment where Turtle looked toward Jeon, and that look was weiiird , it was around 4:26min look at Jeon's hand afterward!

Laura755y

Star
Also idk if I’m the only who feels this way but everytime they’re in some serious event or political organisation JK always looks off to me and no it’s not because he’s shy and quiet…his energy is just different than the others as well as here.
U'r right, even when Turtle looked at him, he looked reluctant before doing that crap with his hands, the meeting as i expected wasnt live, the whole ass speech was weird asf, having a meeting in the 31 is in itself sus, knowing that the new moon was yesterday (30/05).

Laura755y

Star
I thought the stream was live ?
Uh! Nooo it wasnt , the whole meeting with Joe wasnt live.
The President meets with BTS to discuss the need to come together in solidarity, Asian inclusion and representation, and addressing anti-Asian hate crimes and discrimination," the schedule mentioned. The note added that the meeting will take place at the Oval Office and will not be open to the press. This would mean that fans might not witness the discussion between BTS and Biden live. However, ARMYs can expect a press release, pictures and possible snippets of the conversation post the meeting."
That's just confirms that all of this is nothing but a big ass lie.

Last edited:

Mochiqueen099

Established
Also idk if I’m the only who feels this way but everytime they’re in some serious event or political organisation JK always looks off to me and no it’s not because he’s shy and quiet…his energy is just different than the others as well as here.
Kinda like this

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
A few things...
1st: Where is an act against the hate and violence black Americans face on the daily? Why did creepy Joe only sign an act for Asian Americans? Worst damn president in my lifetime. Hate his a**! Also, that woman introducing them was fake af.
2nd: JK clearly was the only one that read the assignment! He memorized his part and was the most natural. Yn going right after him couldn't keep his eyes off the paper he was reading for a sec. Hilarious!
3rd: I believe like many have said here that their pasts are fabricated. I think rm lived in the U.S. for a number of years judging by his accent and mannerisms. Seeing him here without a fake blaccent and hearing how he really sounds convinced me. I know he was in Australia for a bit but still...he's lying about how he learned English.
4th: These fellas look like they had a rough night of partying the day before and showed up at the white house with hangovers. The disrespect haha
5th: Did I see jk and t@e make illuminati pyramid hand signs?? Hmmn..

Mochiqueen099

Established
I watched it live and it all seemed quite rushed? Literally 3 minutes of them reading through lines and possibly faking sympathy? Idk I couldn’t tell if it was genuine or not, but I guess it’s good for Asian representation.

I think someone brought it up a few days ago about jaykay deleting all his posts, but now he has replaced them with pictures of him at the White House!

Also look at this yall

Attachments

randomcitizen

Veteran
A few things...
1st: Where is an act against the hate and violence black Americans face on the daily? Why did creepy Joe only sign an act for Asian Americans? Worst damn president in my lifetime. Hate his a**! Also, that woman introducing them was fake af.
2nd: JK clearly was the only one that read the assignment! He memorized his part and was the most natural. Yn going right after him couldn't keep his eyes off the paper he was reading for a sec. Hilarious!
3rd: I believe like many have said here that their pasts are fabricated. I think rm lived in the U.S. for a number of years judging by his accent and mannerisms. Seeing him here without a fake blaccent and hearing how he really sounds convinced me. I know he was in Australia for a bit but still...he's lying about how he learned English.
4th: These fellas look like they had a rough night of partying the day before and showed up at the white house with hangovers. The disrespect haha
5th: Did I see jk and t@e make illuminati pyramid hand signs?? Hmmn..
To add on to your fifth point, those might have been freemasonic handsigns as well

randomcitizen

Veteran
I watched it live and it all seemed quite rushed? Literally 3 minutes of them reading through lines and possibly faking sympathy? Idk I couldn’t tell if it was genuine or not, but I guess it’s good for Asian representation.

I think someone brought it up a few days ago about jaykay deleting all his posts, but now he has replaced them with pictures of him at the White House!

Also look at this yall

Oh boy lol