BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
The way it happened is sus. Sneezing don’t mean he had Covid. The timing and the way this situation happened is strange to me. I do think there is more than meets the eye.
Sneezing could still be a symptom of a viral infection...not necessarily Covid...but at least some kind of allergic rhinitis...

His immune system must've been compromised already...A few days after that vlive, Jh was tested positive for Covid...which means Jeykey was already exposed to the virus...

Kimiko

Veteran
I think jk knew he had been exposed to covid andthey whisked him off to the states so he could quarantine here for a shorter period and still make the grammys

And yes covid is real because I had it and it was no fun at all,I was severely fatigued and had a fever for three days and a sore throat

Jk all on ig showing that he isnt feeling sick yet he sounds and looks sick af

I really hope they lose again cuz that song is shit

Laura755y

Star
The way it happened is sus. Sneezing don’t mean he had Covid. The timing and the way this situation happened is strange to me. I do think there is more than meets the eye.
Agree! Something is weird nd its not only some virus shit, cuz i dont believe in the crap hyve said, they could never say that he was sick, they can bribe people to keep their mouyh shut, but they choose to say it means theres more to it, than him being only sick.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think jk knew he had been exposed to covid andthey whisked him off to the states so he could quarantine here for a shorter period and still make the grammys

And yes covid is real because I had it and it was no fun at all,I was severely fatigued and had a fever for three days and a sore throat

Yes, he actually looked & sounded sick during that Ig...and saying his throat hurt after singing was a bad sign... the infection could still be at an early stage...

Laura755y

Star

I never had it, but i knew some friends that did, nd it really wasnt funny, they were really sick, like u said high fever, tired asf... .
I do hope they lose too, the song is craap, i wish i can find a word to describe how much i hate it .

queen82

Star
I never had it, but i knew some friends that did, nd it really wasnt funny, they were really sick, like u said high fever, tired asf... .
I do hope they lose too, the song is craap, i wish i can find a word to describe how much i hate it .
i never had too , but i know some people that had covid and it wasn't a joke

cadiz

Star

yes, it's real
i never had it but I have family members and friends who did

the thing with BT5 is that....the timing is for sure sus
all of them had it, but they will be all "cured" by the time Grammys happen.

No doubt that JK can stilll be sick.
but Hybe will do everything to have him show up at the grammys because a performance without him would be terrible

cadiz

Star
Whoa! Betees might be exempted from military service...according to Pres. Yoon's transition team...

Well i said it before
I will only believe BT5 will enlist when I see it, and it seems that is never gonna happen

not a coincidence this is happening now, right before the Grammys and after they left the country

they will try everything to escape
But I think they are still afraid of the backlash this could get with the general public in Korea, because they just look like 7 cowards afraid of enlisting

Riko

Veteran
I remember a while back that there were articles saying that the general SK public thought BTS had already been exempted from service. Kpop is really on its way out in SK honestly. No one cares. BTS get all the attention purely because of how big they are overseas and now that they're hallyu diplomats. I really don't think the public would give af if they didn't serve. But all of kpop will be going down in flames because the fans of all the other groups will create a shitstorm of epic proportions like the mentally ill teenagers they are lol. It will be so amusing to watch.

I really feel they're about to win that Grammy. There's no way Hybe didn't want a ROI after buying Ithaca and making Scooter so much money. It's not even a main award, they shouldn't get so much hate for winning it.

And they've started to make inroads with the black musicians again after the white people got them out here singing PTsD for the 10000th time. Snoop collab, Silk Sonic/Anderson paak is 1000% collabing with them, Jon batiste and V have something cooking for sure.

Laura755y

Star
i really have a feeling that Hybe didn't want them to go to the military and they're agree because they are puppets and they do what they told to do
That could be like it, whatever the case is the whole sk shit is disgusting, that country became unrecognizable,

Reactions: Nny