BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Tell me u want attention without actually telling me you wanr it! Oh plz ! Thats just so pathetic. Pay money to spread rumors and coming the next day sayin we gonna suie em! Huh! Anyway so, they must be all in drugs, thats why i keep saying no low quality crack, gets u all worked up over nothing.
Oh so pathetic... hiding behind generalities of pseudo-legalese...language... lol!

Berrywon88

Star
April 1... April Fools' Day...

In that hype post they mention...
"Fans"=delusional sheep that attack anyone that says any negative opinion about this group or simply dislikes them.
"Monitoring initiatives"=bh paid staffs that pretend to be fans or haters in order to infiltrate social media and threads like this one.

Ridiculous. This group takes themselves way too seriously! Never mentioned the war with Russia and Ukraine even though they have plenty of fans there. They're a bunch of overhyped self serving elitist punks. B*s can "nanananana" themselves off this planet for all I care!

Laura755y

Star
In that hype post they mention...
"Fans"=delusional sheep that attack anyone that says any negative opinion about this group or simply dislikes them.
"Monitoring initiatives"=bh paid staffs that pretend to be fans or haters in order to infiltrate social media and threads like this one.

Ridiculous. This group takes themselves way too seriously! Never mentioned the war with Russia and Ukraine even though they have plenty of fans there. They're a bunch of overhyped self serving elitist punks. B*s can "nanananana" themselves off this planet for all I care!
Not the "nananana",
They took the "im my own god" way too seriously! Blame it on their fans callin em angels everytime. They're shallow shallow.

Laura755y

Star
Lolol... the "dog poop" comment on Jeykey's Ig Q & A...

Bru'h im not his biggest fan and he sometimes gets on my nerves but wtf was that person on! Why would someone say some disgusting crap like that! Nd why tf is he even answearing such crap too! Like look at me i have haters! I dont get people these days really! Im fkn disgusted .

e-Enoch

Superstar
Bru'h im not his biggest fan and he sometimes gets on my nerves but wtf was that person on! Why would someone say some disgusting crap like that! Nd why tf is he even answearing such crap too! Like look at me i have haters! I dont get people these days really! Im fkn disgusted .
Ikr...lol! Like their "thots" are full of "sh*t" Haha!

Silvi19

Established
yes
the audience that watches the Oscars have no idea who BT5 are, they are not part of any soundtrack of any movie so...including them in the show was just strange.
the people in charge want to promote them, no matter what
THey should have said their favorite Disney movie is Toy Story ... as the last video they have and go over and over that song is PTD, dressed like cowboys and Insist cause it gets into my nerves when I see them dressed like Woody! They ruined my favorite movie :(

e-Enoch

Superstar
Looks kinda like he was put under MK. He don’t look right in the head either.
There are lots of speculations about him flying to the US ahead of the other members...

That he must've been positive of Covid even before leaving SK... that Bugshit had to get him to America for fewer days of quarantine...

Anyways, in the last vlive that they did w/o Jn (who had a surgery for fractured finger)...Jeykey had been sneezing and appeared to be having some symptoms already...

Travelling to Vegas ahead solo was a last minute decision of Bugshit... so it was really sus...

loginine

Veteran
There are lots of speculations about him flying to the US ahead of the other members...

That he must've been positive of Covid even before leaving SK... that Bugshit had to get him to America for fewer days of quarantine...

Anyways, in the last vlive that they did w/o Jn (who had a surgery for fractured finger)...Jeykey had been sneezing and appeared to be having some symptoms already...

Travelling to Vegas ahead solo was a last minute decision of Bugshit... so it was really sus...
The way it happened is sus. Sneezing don’t mean he had Covid. The timing and the way this situation happened is strange to me. I do think there is more than meets the eye.