BTS discussion thread

Silvi19

Established
A Filipino boy group that btss fans also bully online

Any Asian act that gets any popularity is automatically copying btss,in their deranged fans minds

I dont know much about them but they are slowly gaining popularity and last year one of themembers beat out jk in a useless poll for most handsome Asian artist and the armpits were pissed
Armpits? LOL Kpop groups are all the same, but that's fine. It's their culture, industry or whatever ... Most of their leading singers are actors too, what makes their groups more interesting. I just finished watching a kdrama and had no idea the actor was the singer of the group Astros ... He is very good looking, talented and has 27. something million followers on Instagram ... So, again, BTS should be sleeping with CEO, CFO, UFO! and everything in between to be pushed in the US as they are.... Did u see their painful appearance at the Oscars? Not even 10 seconds to say their favorite Disney movie! and only RM was he focus ... What are they trying to do ...

Silvi19

Established
Yeah, it's like a weird collab to begin with... betees singing bop songs now & snoop singing songs with "objectionable" lyrics to put it mildly...hehe
Rappers don't sing/rap if they don't course and effs ... they don't fit at all, but that's how it works to be the elite's "favorite" . Not interested in listening to any kind of witch language anyways ...

cadiz

Star
So, again, BTS should be sleeping with CEO, CFO, UFO! and everything in between to be pushed in the US as they are.... Did u see their painful appearance at the Oscars? Not even 10 seconds to say their favorite Disney movie! and only RM was he focus ... What are they trying to do ...
yes
the audience that watches the Oscars have no idea who BT5 are, they are not part of any soundtrack of any movie so...including them in the show was just strange.
the people in charge want to promote them, no matter what

Laura755y

Star
Armpits? LOL Kpop groups are all the same, but that's fine. It's their culture, industry or whatever ... Most of their leading singers are actors too, what makes their groups more interesting. I just finished watching a kdrama and had no idea the actor was the singer of the group Astros ... He is very good looking, talented and has 27. something million followers on Instagram ... So, again, BTS should be sleeping with CEO, CFO, UFO! and everything in between to be pushed in the US as they are.... Did u see their painful appearance at the Oscars? Not even 10 seconds to say their favorite Disney movie! and only RM was he focus ... What are they trying to do ...
I cant stop laughting now! But yeah they need to sleep with the whole industry in order to be pushed, guess bang is doing the deed, since he likes to take some D** up in his ass, but he's an old rag dont think he'll get that much attention from the big heads, its sad in a way, but some are really enjoyin it so...

Berrywon88

Star
bang Pedo including himself in the pictures.....he wants to be the 8th member?

creepy pics of them with their "boss" (or handler) and I thought Bang Pedo was not even the owner of this company anymore.
2nd photo they are all looking away from the camera while Bang p. looks straight on. B*s posing like the puppets they are and surrounding their master that pulls all the strings. Really eerie pic. Also, noticed jkay is the only one looking in the opposite direction from the group. Possible foreshadowing of him going solo and the company trying to make him the break out star.

Laura755y

Star
2nd photo they are all looking away from the camera while Bang p. looks straight on. B*s posing like the puppets they are and surrounding their master that pulls all the strings. Really eerie pic. Also, noticed jkay is the only one looking in the opposite direction from the group. Possible foreshadowing of him going solo and the company trying to make him the break out star.
U noticed that too, its was pretty creepy tbh! And yeah jeon was the knly one looking away! Like u said they all are nothin but puppet, .

Berrywon88

Star
. I just finished watching a kdrama and had no idea the actor was the singer of the group Astros ... He is very good looking, talented and has 27. something million followers on Instagram
You're talking about Cha Eun-woo right? This guy?..
img1.jpg
I agree he's beautiful, makes b*s look downright oogley in comparison lol. In my opinion, T*e before his botched hairline surgery was the most unique and handsome idol in Kpop, but that was in the past so...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Rappers don't sing/rap if they don't course and effs ... they don't fit at all, but that's how it works to be the elite's "favorite" . Not interested in listening to any kind of witch language anyways ...
Snoop wants to "dig" the "old rapper bones" of R.em, Sug, and Jh...let's see what happens...this genre didn't work for them, at all...in fact, they got into some troubles because of their stinky lyrics...

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
U noticed that too, its was pretty creepy tbh! And yeah jeon was the knly one looking away! Like u said they all are nothin but puppet, .
Yup, it's so creepy! b*s posing and looking away makes them appear weaker and uncertain. Bang p has his arms folded like he's an authority figure and looking straight at the camera appearing stronger. It's clear who's in control.