BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
Tkkrs are completely deranged with no hope for reality lol, it's very obvious that jk does not get along with tae at all. And he is closest to hobi and possibly jimin when jimin isn't fanservicing. These teens are going to lose their minds when they disband, it's going to be so ugly and so much tea is going to be shared and faked and circulated to take the individual members down and promote their faves.

Laura755y

Star
R.em calling themselves..."normal" boys from Korea...

Take a look at the "new normal..."

Either they were possessed by crazy ones, or the they use low quality drugs, cuuuz that shit was weiiird...
Im shoked that the fans imagine themselves having them as boyfriends! Cuz i'd embarassed to say that one of them, or someone who acts this way in their late 20's or even the youngest doing shit like that! They should stop using low quality crack that shit aint good.
And tf was turtle and jn doing! Acting like dog! Oooh my god! And V! Bru'h i wish i never saw this!

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
Either they were possessed by crazy ones, or the they use low quality drugs, cuuuz that shit was weiiird...
Im shoked that the fans imagine themselves having them as boyfriends! Cuz i'd embarassed to say that one of them, or someone who acts this way in their late 20's or even the youngest doing shit like that! They should stop using low quality crack that shit aint good.
And tf was turtle and jn doing! Acting like dog! Oooh my god! And V! Bru'h i wish i never saw this!
Lols... This is making me laugh so hard... Hahahaha!!! These men are showing what mental regression means...

jem123

Established
Goodness sake.... I am literally wheezing with tears in my eyes. so funny!!!!