BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
I noticed that everytime my flatmates listen to BTS, especially Blood Sweat and Tears, the atmosphere becomes heavy.. its scary to be honest...
This is one of their obviously satanic songs...also pied piper...

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes, but cannot say out loud to my armee flatmates.. you know their stubborness
Reposting an article analyzing the song...

jem123

Established
Reposting an article analyzing the song...

Thank you so much!!

Laura755y

Star
Do you think he’s of the Khazars? They are the ones of the thirteenth tribe
No, as far as i know he isnt,
the elites are the 13 tribe they have their own religion and wanna achieve their own goal. (not all of em tho, only the highest among them are) since Jeon (hyve in general) is a part of the nwo, that is ruled by some who are from this "bloodline" well they have to show full gratitude, (as they call it) and obey,do as they're told,(being a puppet). This is what bts are.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
oh sorry, but what is this musical note about? I have some accessories that have this pendant, I didn't know it had something with the occult.
The treble clef, has 2 nouns . Treble which means something that has 3 times.of a section or whatever, it also means .
a : the highest voice part in harmonic music : soprano. b : one that performs a treble part also : a member of a family of instruments having the highest range. c : a high-pitched or shrill voice, tone, or sound.
The treblef clef is used mainly in instrument with a highest range (violin, flute [in the pied pieper the flute was used to lure ] saxophone, guitar...).
All these instrument and if they're played in such a way, makes u feeel things, its basically plays on the sub of humans brain, thats why if u hear some of b*s songs such as (blood sweat..., black swan,house of card, ull always find one of these instuments included, like violin, piano) and some of these instrument line saxophone are related to some members , Jeon with ghe guitar, gucci with the saxo, suga with the piano, the roles and the instrument they gave am werent just out of the blue i must add.
Back to the trebleclef, is placing G above middle C on the second-lowest line of the stave.
The treble is also in the shape of G u know wut else have the G as a symbole(the free masonry logo) and Jeon is calld the Golden maknae (coincidence huh!) The treble clef is close to a snake shape itself without Jeon adding that little tattoo to make it more obvious.
His tattoo has alot of meaning, but the one that stand out the most is that the music is rulled by the snake. Since the treble clef is one of the most known notes among all the others.
If u look close to Jeon's tattto ull find the Treble clef in front of it there is the Mic , and the "eye" is in front of the "horns" with the (X) in the middle . The placementof the tattoos.werent just like that, the one who did it to him must know exactly what all is this about, and know about the occultism as well, its almsot like a ritual tattoo...
Talking qbout ritual tattoos, Park's new tattoo looks like it too, it more likely for em to have it in their back. Like engelina could be wrong...
Just saying.

Attachments

Last edited:

eyes@wide@open

Established
I wonder how these men can sleep at night. Even If they don't fear God, don't they feel any weight on their conscience for making people sick? They're losing their humanity.
Most don't sleep! Heavy substance abuse alcohol + drugs, mental breakdowns. Gaga admits that she can’t sleep alone while on tour because of the demonic dreams she has throughout the night that freak her out! I remember reading somewhere that she made her assistant sleep in the same bed..she is that afraid of the voices.

queen82

Star
looooool how embarrassing

the fakest of them all, saying he doesnt like to be fake

poor JK has been harrassed by this guy on camera FOR YEARS, trying to force that annoying Ji-kook ship to get more popularity

literally everything they say is fake, how can people still believe them :D
everything that they said is scripted , not surprised

e-Enoch

Superstar
Most don't sleep! Heavy substance abuse alcohol + drugs, mental breakdowns. Gaga admits that she can’t sleep alone while on tour because of the demonic dreams she has throughout the night that freak her out! I remember reading somewhere that she made her assistant sleep in the same bed..she is that afraid of the voices.
When these people "sold their souls" to the devil...torment and lack of peace have followed them...because this is the devil himself...living within and through them...