BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star

He’s honestly full of it…if that’s the case why did he force himself on jaykay all of these years on camera??
Well part of being fake, is faking that he isnt fake lol, to seem that he isnt fake type of thing, Bru'h made no sense at all, he's literally throwing himself on every moving thing, and says oh i dont like being fake, the men part of his face is fake and says that! Wut a joke.

cadiz

Star

He’s honestly full of it…if that’s the case why did he force himself on jaykay all of these years on camera??

looooool how embarrassing

the fakest of them all, saying he doesnt like to be fake

poor JK has been harrassed by this guy on camera FOR YEARS, trying to force that annoying Ji-kook ship to get more popularity

literally everything they say is fake, how can people still believe them :D

Kimiko

Veteran
1qZa Zaza Aa
Is it just me or did jk not make the social media impact you'd expect him to during this concert. Jimin had about 2M+ tweets trending him and Hobi always trends for how huge his stage presence is and Tae for his looks. Seems like it was a bit quiet for the maknae this time round?
JM looked good,he hasnt lost any significant weight and is looking pretty healthy for a kpop idol

Jk looks so much better without that eyebrow ring as well and be looks like vee also may have tweaked something on his face but still looks good
JH and jm carry the performances imo cuz jn and rMm are stiff as cardboard,jk carries the vocals

Also yn is a better dancer than vee

These concerts were for the Korean fans ,even jk ig post later was for them so why international fans always try to include themselves like he was talking to them

Kimiko

Veteran
I would have thought the fans would go nuts but it was all about how good jimin looked and performed lol. I thought they sounded and looked miles better than anything they did in LA or the first ptd online concerts. The outfits were a huge improvement too. I think cos the fans couldn't move or be vocal, the guys tried to fill in the blanks. And they need to use better songs honestly and get the rapline more involved. Do love maze, butterfly, Mic Drop, whalien 52, Just One Day etc. The setlist they're using is a little tired right now I think.
Yes to a new set list

Mic drop,I need you,boy in love,ugh,dimple or something other than some songs over and over

Also jm is a fucking liar but then again all of them are
He should be I'm the Kpop dictionary for fan service

cadiz

Star
Yes to a new set list

Mic drop,I need you,boy in love,ugh,dimple or something other than some songs over and over

did they just sing their English songs?

their old discography is so different that they just seem like a different group now

the concert would be weird with them trying to act "bad ass" singing Mic Drop.....and then going to PTD singing nananananana lol

they have no clear identity as a group, so they are all over the place

Laura755y

Star
Is he really into that? It’s the worship of animals or something like that right?
Nope its the sacrifice shit, theres many rulors about him being into wichcraft, not only him turtle (rm) too, one of his first tattoos ever were an owl tattoo in his right shoulder, and the owl symbolise one of the satanist's god . And ofc the snake tattoo in the shape of clef ...

Attachments

Mochiqueen099

Established
Nope its the sacrifice shit, theres many rulors about him being into wichcraft, not only him turtle (rm) too, one of his first tattoos ever were an owl tattoo in his right shoulder, and the owl symbolise one of the satanist's god . And ofc the snake tattoo in the shape of clef ...
i knew about the snake and musical note but not an owl! Oh wow that’s shocking but at the same time not really, as he literally had an eye on his arm smh. I heard rumors of JM as well and his new moon tatt confirms it for me

eyes@wide@open

Established
Fully knows but their young fans might not - corrupting their innocence as per their scripted agenda ;)

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
1qZa Zaza Aa

JM looked good,he hasnt lost any significant weight and is looking pretty healthy for a kpop idol

Jk looks so much better without that eyebrow ring as well and be looks like vee also may have tweaked something on his face but still looks good
JH and jm carry the performances imo cuz jn and rMm are stiff as cardboard,jk carries the vocals

Also yn is a better dancer than vee

These concerts were for the Korean fans ,even jk ig post later was for them so why international fans always try to include themselves like he was talking to them
There were international fans who traveled all the way to SK just to attend the concert. But yes, generally it's for the Korean fans.

Jk was so apologetic to the Karmee because of the limitations imposed upon these fans at the concert... well blame it on their gov't covid restrictions... haha!

jem123

Established
There were international fans who traveled all the way to SK just to attend the concert. But yes, generally it's for the Korean fans.

Jk was so apologetic to the Karmee because of the limitations imposed upon these fans at the concert... well blame it on their gov't covid restrictions... haha!
International fans of BEETEESS are so cringe.. they do they embarrass themselves and shoot themselves in the foot every damn time.. even when BTS prefer their own citizens..

Laura755y

Star
She said alot of facts, she was good at coding alot of the truth, about (justin bieber) by now guess he get to see a bit of the other place huh! Well ofc he will see that place, all becuz of his bloodline (like she said), some of the bts members as well got to see those places, sum of the hyung line i suppose. I mean didnt turtle, bought or is buying a suit appartement there! How convenient.
Didnt talk about the kids trafficking tho .
The pigs that were born into this, the ones from the"bloodline" and who are in control, the elites.
I dnt find it in me to be sorry for her, cuz unlike some who were born and forced to be like her, she choosed such life only for money. She is surviving ofc, butshe knew how things are...

Laura755y

Star
i knew about the snake and musical note but not an owl! Oh wow that’s shocking but at the same time not really, as he literally had an eye on his arm smh. I heard rumors of JM as well and his new moon tatt confirms it for me
Yeah Park too, the 13 tattoo wasnt about his birthday or when they started but becuz the 13 tribe, of the elites.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
International fans of BEETEESS are so cringe.. they do they embarrass themselves and shoot themselves in the foot every damn time.. even when BTS prefer their own citizens..
It's pathetic, isn't it? They've lost every trace of self-respect... just to idolize 7 Korean men who don't even know them or care for them in reality... They are so easy to get...a few love bombing words...and they're hooked...again and again...and again...

jem123

Established
It's pathetic, isn't it? They've lost every trace of self-respect... just to idolize 7 Korean men who don't even know them or care for them in reality... They are so easy to get...a few love bombing words...and they're hooked...again and again...and again...
So true.. and so sad. I hope these people wake up...