BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
I've never seen a fandom , that encourages, and romantizes toxic relations this much! And worse is that they know it, they know they're fucked up in the head and loves it, wtf.
I went to see what kind of content she shares on her account, the girl, is basically telling people, to keep the parasocial relationship! And keep em hooked on 7 men that dont fkn know they exist ! writing books about it! Its so fk Sus really!
Whats worse is make em believe that they meet the 7 in the 3rd dimension something that is used in magic, and encourage the fans creating personas, which means make em create another personality, and that will lead em to have a Dissociative disorders, she basically telling the fans to detach themselves from the real world wtf is she on, or is she another card to push that shit even more.
She is definitely perpetuating and propagating this false narrative and false "relationship..." She has become another instrument of deception just like the armees who keep on streaming the betees songs 24/7 just to keep it on top of the charts...they are like mindless robots being used and abused...

Laura755y

Star
This so-called "parasocial relationship" is a deceptive terminology being used to "hide behind" the true nature of this "psycho-social phenomenon."

The truth is, this is a spiritual bondage...a satanically-induced belief in a "relationship" that is utterly fake... The paradox is that, these armees do know the fact that this "relationship" is just a one-way street...that they know that betees don't even know them...But they can't even stop...there lies the spiritual bondage...

There is mass hypnosis and control going on... the fact that even the supposedly normal human reactions in a concert (just like in this recent one) are being "suppressed..." is a form of control...(in the guise of a "health protocol")...

Armees are in an evil spiritual bondage in this fandom...and the betees are the minions of satan deploying the tactics of bondage in the guise of a "relationship" that is completely fake...an absolute lie!
Just watch this, if its not another form of mind control i dnt know wut tf is and the comments are mind blowing.
What these girls do is very dangerous, welcoming some of the other side and make themselves open to it without knowing it, and then asking why am i depressed, why i keep having nightmares.

Attachments

Shuna

Star
Looks like Libra got a new tatt hmm View attachment 72513
The moon = the goddess (who is Satan)

Je croyais, l'avoir déjà marquer, mais voilà le descriptif du tatouage, qui vient de mon dictionnaire de symbole:
TATOUAGE:
Le tatouage parait avoir revêtu une centaine importance dans la Chine antique. Son symbolisme est indiqué par le sens primitif du caractère wen, qui désigne les caractères simples de l'écriture, l'écrit, mais aussi la sagesse politique confucienne. Wen signifie lignes qui se croisent (ce qui pourrait l'apparenter au tissage), veines, rides, dessins. Certains graphies figurent un homme tatoué : il s'agit d'une invocation permanente, d'une identification aux puissances célestes, en même temps que d'un mode fondamental de communication avec elles. C'est le symbolisme le plus général du tatouage est le signe inaltérable : c'est le signe de la tribu. Si le tatouage a pu, notamment en Chine, permettre à l'homme de s'identifier à certains animaux, c'est manifestement de la puissance céleste en même temps qu'un emblème tribal.
Le tatouage appartient en somme aux symboles d'identification et il est imprégné de tout leur potentiel magique et mystique. L'identification revêt toujours un double sens : elle tend à approprier à un sujet les vertus et les forces de l'être-objet auquel il s'assimile ; mais elle tend aussi à immuniser le premier contre les possibilités maléfiques du second. Aussi verra-t-on des tatouages d'animaux dangereux, comme le scorpion et le serpent, ou d'animaux symboles de fécondité, comme le taureau, de puissance, comme le lion, etc. L'identification pas les moins difficile à saisir. Nous ne l'envisagerons pas ici, cas les combinaisons sont infinies et les interprétations même si elles s'appuient sur les symboles que nous avons tenté de mettre en lumière, qui ne s'acquiert que par une longue pratique, et une grande réserve en jugement.

I thought I had already marked it, but here is the description of the tattoo, which comes from my symbol dictionary:
TATTOO:
The tattoo seems to have had a hundred importance in ancient China. Its symbolism is indicated by the primitive meaning of the character wen, which designates the simple characters of writing, the written word, but also Confucian political wisdom. Wen means intersecting lines (which could relate it to weaving), veins, wrinkles, patterns. Certain spellings feature a tattooed man: this is a permanent invocation, an identification with the celestial powers, at the same time as a fundamental mode of communication with them. It is the most general symbolism of the tattoo is the unalterable sign: it is the sign of the tribe. If the tattoo was able, in particular in China, to make it possible the man to be identified with certain animals, it is obviously of the celestial power at the same time as a tribal emblem.
In short, the tattoo belongs to the symbols of identification and it is imbued with all their magical and mystical potential. Identification always takes on a double meaning: it tends to appropriate to a subject the virtues and forces of the being-object to which he is assimilated; but it also tends to immunize the first against the evil possibilities of the second. Also we will see tattoos of dangerous animals, such as the scorpion and the snake, or animals symbols of fertility, such as the bull, of power, such as the lion, etc. The identification not the least difficult to grasp. We will not consider it here, if the combinations are infinite and the interpretations even if they are based on the symbols that we have tried to highlight, which can only be acquired by long practice, and a great reserve in judgement.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Just watch this, if its not another form of mind control i dnt know wut tf is and the comments are mind blowing.
What these girls do is very dangerous, welcoming some of the other side and make themselves open to it without knowing it, and then asking why am i depressed, why i keep having nightmares.
Whoa, this woman is even endorsing and rationalizing this evil activity...

It's definitely a form of mind control and these women are willingly subjecting themselves to it. Yes, there are evil consequences to this...and they will suffer for it...

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jk loves that ugly ass lip piercing! It really takes away from his looks and not add to his looks

His nose looks bigger but with smaller nostrils now...love yourself btss says-what a load of crap since they cant stop fucking with their faces and hairlines

Jn has had the least amount of work done and it shows
He really is handsome when he isn't fake acting like a child and wearing pigtails
View attachment 72496

Jinnn...please just snap out of it! Are you joining the military?!

e-Enoch

Superstar
He’s either hoping for exemption, or wanting to leave soon to get away from armees
Looks like their "hope for exemption" will not happen under the newly-elected Pres Yoon...who is a stickler for rules...

I think Jin is the most pragmatic among the betees and has been preparing financially for his "retirement"... He seems to be a savvy businessman. He's the only one among them who talks about gains and losses in this business...

Riko

Veteran
Is it just me or did jk not make the social media impact you'd expect him to during this concert. Jimin had about 2M+ tweets trending him and Hobi always trends for how huge his stage presence is and Tae for his looks. Seems like it was a bit quiet for the maknae this time round?

Mochiqueen099

Established
Is it just me or did jk not make the social media impact you'd expect him to during this concert. Jimin had about 2M+ tweets trending him and Hobi always trends for how huge his stage presence is and Tae for his looks. Seems like it was a bit quiet for the maknae this time round?
I was surprised too. I think it’s because he did not undergo any new looks for this concert while JM wore the see through top and displayed tattoos. Friends of mine said they found the concert boring and that the members talked too much,,,felt a bit like a vlive

Mochiqueen099

Established
Looks like their "hope for exemption" will not happen under the newly-elected Pres Yoon...who is a stickler for rules...

I think Jin is the most pragmatic among the betees and has been preparing financially for his "retirement"... He seems to be a savvy businessman. He's the only one among them who talks about gains and losses in this business...

I like how he appears to stand up for himself as well

Mochiqueen099

Established
Well the dog lived for 20 years! Its could be true that he did some shit, knowing he's into shamanism, along some others, but theres no ritual the 9 of march! Still it could be true
Is he really into that? It’s the worship of animals or something like that right?

e-Enoch

Superstar

Riko

Veteran
I was surprised too. I think it’s because he did not undergo any new looks for this concert while JM wore the see through top and displayed tattoos. Friends of mine said they found the concert boring and that the members talked too much,,,felt a bit like a vlive
I would have thought the fans would go nuts but it was all about how good jimin looked and performed lol. I thought they sounded and looked miles better than anything they did in LA or the first ptd online concerts. The outfits were a huge improvement too. I think cos the fans couldn't move or be vocal, the guys tried to fill in the blanks. And they need to use better songs honestly and get the rapline more involved. Do love maze, butterfly, Mic Drop, whalien 52, Just One Day etc. The setlist they're using is a little tired right now I think.