BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Y’all, his nose… just why…

View attachment 72509

View attachment 72510

I think he touched the tip of his nose this time, it looks shorter and his overall nose looks smaller. His big nose used to fit his face he looks so weird now.
Wut did this man do omg! Its too small like, love yourself theme and then fuck up with ur face bru'h thats weird he looks ... so fkn bad!
No comment.

Laura755y

Star
This bus goes around Seoul... and it seems that only Jeykey's name and image has it...shouldn't it be betees as a group? H*be subtly hinting at Jeykey's "solo" career?

Somthing that i dont understand! Why people keep taking pics like this ?!? I mean its just a bus with a pic on it! Line what the goal they gonna achieve by doing such shit!
Jeon is a sneaky bitch! Wonder what he does to get such treatment! Lately he's more like a doll thena human i swear! Idk, the man is a lost case.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Are people paying this amount of money for such crap, not even good talent to begin with! 16000$ ?!? Seriously! Tf! Gonna get a pro max job in venus if i paid such amount or what! Pathetic.
So overpriced...Haha! I'd definitely spend that amount on something else, too! Lol

e-Enoch

Superstar
Somthing that i dont understand! Why people keep taking pics like this ?!? I mean its just a bus with a pic on it! Line what the goal they gonna achieve by doing such shit!
Jeon is a sneaky bitch! Wonder what he does to get such treatment! Lately he's more like a doll thena human i swear! Idk, the man is a lost case.
I'm sensing some diva vibes from Jeykey lately...hmmm...and getting that "president's award" from some outer space university is sus...

Laura755y

Star
I'm sensing some diva vibes from Jeykey lately...hmmm...and getting that "president's award" from some outer space university is sus...
Yeap, the university is known for being encouraging cult minds shit , they really (the members/idols/rich people...) study nothing, they just buy the diplom and nothing more, also the rumors (almost facts) around the vise president are too much, his a freak i swear!

Riko

Veteran
Shocking how much better JK looks without that eyebrow ring, no comment on the nose. Boy needs to stop tweaking his face for real.

Jimin looked gorgeous, Hobi was glowing and Tae is still beautiful but did anyone see just how weird he was acting at times? It's like he took an edible during one of the breaks lol.

They were quite surprisingly better than anything they did in LA, getting a few months to eat and hoe in peace did wonders for their glow lol.

Should have performed their old stuff. Ptd setlist is getting old now.

JK and Hobi carried as per usual.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yeap, the university is known for being encouraging cult minds shit , they really (the members/idols/rich people...) study nothing, they just buy the diplom and nothing more, also the rumors (almost facts) around the vise president are too much, his a freak i swear!
Maybe they have basic subjects in occultism, hypnosis, black magic and the like...lol

It's weird if SK even accredited that "school..."

Laura755y

Star
Whos Libra?
Park i assume, i dont watch their performo shit, so im not really aware if its really him, but if its him and he have a tattoo after dissapearing all this time and in such a shape, idk its sus.
And yes its park with the new tattoos.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Shocking how much better JK looks without that eyebrow ring, no comment on the nose. Boy needs to stop tweaking his face for real.

Jimin looked gorgeous, Hobi was glowing and Tae is still beautiful but did anyone see just how weird he was acting at times? It's like he took an edible during one of the breaks lol.

They were quite surprisingly better than anything they did in LA, getting a few months to eat and hoe in peace did wonders for their glow lol.

Should have performed their old stuff. Ptd setlist is getting old now.

JK and Hobi carried as per usual.
Ur right, i jus saw a clip of V and he look high asf! Like so out of it os sum. Even in their latest vlive clio he looked weird.

Laura755y

Star
the way she admits they don't even know she exists while she "loves" them, and thinks that's good, makes me SO angry. Bro, I don't know if I hate her more for submitting herself to this or them for creating these social oddities. And the comments? Oh my God. I even commented that she should stop because that's not normal, but she deleted it. Seriously, bts have to walk around with bodyguards because i would definitely punch them if i could.

I've never seen a fandom , that encourages, and romantizes toxic relations this much! And worse is that they know it, they know they're fucked up in the head and loves it, wtf.
I went to see what kind of content she shares on her account, the girl, is basically telling people, to keep the parasocial relationship! And keep em hooked on 7 men that dont fkn know they exist ! writing books about it! Its so fk Sus really!
Whats worse is make em believe that they meet the 7 in the 3rd dimension something that is used in magic, and encourage the fans creating personas, which means make em create another personality, and that will lead em to have a Dissociative disorders, she basically telling the fans to detach themselves from the real world wtf is she on, or is she another card to push that shit even more.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
the way she admits they don't even know she exists while she "loves" them, and thinks that's good, makes me SO angry. Bro, I don't know if I hate her more for submitting herself to this or them for creating these social oddities. And the comments? Oh my God. I even commented that she should stop because that's not normal, but she deleted it. Seriously, bts have to walk around with bodyguards because i would definitely punch them if i could.

This so-called "parasocial relationship" is a deceptive terminology being used to "hide behind" the true nature of this "psycho-social phenomenon."

The truth is, this is a spiritual bondage...a satanically-induced belief in a "relationship" that is utterly fake... The paradox is that, these armees do know the fact that this "relationship" is just a one-way street...that they know that betees don't even know them...But they can't even stop...there lies the spiritual bondage...

There is mass hypnosis and control going on... the fact that even the supposedly normal human reactions in a concert (just like in this recent one) are being "suppressed..." is a form of control...(in the guise of a "health protocol")...

Armees are in an evil spiritual bondage in this fandom...and the betees are the minions of satan deploying the tactics of bondage in the guise of a "relationship" that is completely fake...an absolute lie!