BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Yes, Jm seems to be quite business-minded...he was one of the first among the members to put up a family business in Busan...:)
Agree, Park seems like a money guy, who is all about doing businesses and projects(if what the media says is true ofc, the other 2 specially V are discret so we cnt really know much, But Jeon seem into business too,.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Agree, Park seems like a money guy, who is all about doing businesses and projects(if what the media says is true ofc, the other 2 specially V are discret so we cnt really know much, But Jeon seem into business too,.
Yes, seems like all the maknaes are into businesses, too. Good for them. They must know how unstable financially it is, just being an "idol" even if they're the most popular...

Laura755y

Star
This is crazy!

Is this MF almost 30! Are u sure like! Him dancing like a fkn 12 anime girl! And he looks super skinny! What are they pushing those kids to starve themselves! And people actually like this crap! Like not kids but actual teens and aduls listens to it! This and babyshark are the most horrible shit i ever heard in my entire life! Fuck this is horrible

e-Enoch

Superstar
Is this MF almost 30! Are u sure like! Him dancing like a fkn 12 anime girl! And he looks super skinny! What are they pushing those kids to starve themselves! And people actually like this crap! Like not kids but actual teens and aduls listens to it! This and babyshark are the most horrible shit i ever heard in my entire life! Fuck this is horrible
A "spirit of tuna" has "hypnotized" various sectors of the world population... it's insane...

e-Enoch

Superstar

Riko

Veteran
Jin is like RM's height but weighs around 60 kilos, that's what they said during that jm, suga and rm vlive. That's so underweight! He's like a pole with super wide shoulders. Rm and jk have the healthiest/most normal looking bodies, jhope is scary skinny.

Kimiko

Veteran
Vee is really skinny too but he wears baggy clothes a lot so his skinnyness isn't as apparent

Jm had picked up weight around the time they were here for their concerts in dec but I'm sure he has lost it by now,even then he was still skinny as hell

queen82

Star

queen82

Star
Jin is like RM's height but weighs around 60 kilos, that's what they said during that jm, suga and rm vlive. That's so underweight! He's like a pole with super wide shoulders. Rm and jk have the healthiest/most normal looking bodies, jhope is scary skinny.
J-hope need some weights on, he would be more fine

Kimiko

Veteran
Jn is a good looking guy no lie but he is a boring kind of good looking if that makes any sense

While vee is ,when he looks his best which was 2018-2020 ,is a turn your head and look twice kind of good looking

Then jk, at his best in 2019,is cute boy next door type of good looking

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jn is a good looking guy no lie but he is a boring kind of good looking if that makes any sense

While vee is ,when he looks his best which was 2018-2020 ,is a turn your head and look twice kind of good looking

Then jk, at his best in 2019,is cute boy next door type of good looking
It's really just a matter of personal taste... I guess each of them is "charming" or attractive to any particular beholder... :)

e-Enoch

Superstar
How can a world in "turmoil"...with unspeakable sufferings... caused by the satanic elites...even "relate" to the betees' guinness world records?

So what?!!!