BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Also concidering, that this is only a game, to empty ukrain from people, for whatever reason, again the only people who are hurt, are the innocent, while the presidents, politic figures in general, are in their own castel, throwing an act in front of the camera, and doing what they're told, like the little dolls they're
Yes, indeed, they even call the general populace as "useless eaters" and don't deserve to live...

While they "play" gods...and arrogantly "control" the world...as minions of the devil...

But it's just a matter of time...their destiny in hell has been determined...they will burn in the fires of hell for eternity...

e-Enoch

Superstar
They're both puppets, i can see why the citizens have little choice, both are greedy assholes, the money and profile is all they seek, nd could care less to what actually happens to the people.
Bts or the music industries in general are no different.
Yes, as the saying goes..."birds of the same feather flock together..."

cadiz

Star
Also:

first it was Gfriend and now Nuest

both groups were bought by Hybe when they were popular, everyopne was talking about how lucky they were because now they belonged to Hybe (the richest company)
but suddenly both group decided to disband
mw netizens are wondering what's wrong with Hybe and why these groups decide to leave???

1. [+41, -1] From the beginning, HYBE's purpose for the merger wasn't to nurture idols but to use them as jewelry to decorate the company and make it look attractive. They took over label after label to make themselves seem like a huge company while auditioning other kids in the back to debut their own idol groups. The use value of their merger groups is declining so of course they're throwing them out. They threw out GFriend too once their music wasn't making an impact anymore. Before HYBE took over, they were all top-ranked idols alongside powerhouses like TWICE, Blackpink and Red Velvet. After HYBE, they all started coming out with strange concepts and began falling apart.

cadiz

Star
Pop stars and privileged celebs getting to be UN ambassadors while adding zero value to the world pisses me off so much. Bts shouldn't be UN ambassadors when they can't even do the bare minimum of condemning war without being political. How can a group of men have so much power over everyone while doing absolutely nothing? Only south korea can be this superficial to make a boy band official envoys and make them dance to kids bop in front of world leaders. Also their UN speeches are cringe af.
they are used for soft power and nothing more
they are UN ambassadors but dont speak about any important issues, and lets be honest, they are not smart enough to do so

their speeches are written for them

I remember a Bangtan Bomb of them rehearsing for their UN speech and RM was the only one paying attention, while J----hope was taking selfies :D and all the others loooked confused af because they didn't even know what the speech was about

cadiz

Star
pretty surpirised to see JK solo song flopped so much, I thought his fans was making projects to chart the song number 1 on billboard?

by the way? How is that new BT-S webtoon doing? I don't see anyone talking about it, so I think it maybe flopped too

And just went to see Veee Instagram followers after months, I imagine he would have like 100 million followers by now...but nope
he has 35 million, it's not bad but Armys keep saying the fandom has like 200 million fans and always talking about their record views on Vlive

numbers not adding up

Avenoir

Rookie
they are used for soft power and nothing more
they are UN ambassadors but dont speak about any important issues, and lets be honest, they are not smart enough to do so

their speeches are written for them

I remember a Bangtan Bomb of them rehearsing for their UN speech and RM was the only one paying attention, while J----hope was taking selfies :D and all the others loooked confused af because they didn't even know what the speech was about
They are indeed breaking stereotypes by proving not all asians are smart

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ok so what about this university that btss have/are attending? Seems so fishy and they never talk about being students

Only jn actually attended and graduated from a legit university in sk while Mr 140 IQ ,he is so smart yet has never ever mentioned being enrolled in university

Oh, so true...even the name..."Global Cyber University" is sus...

I would really like to read Jeon Jungkook's undergraduate "thesis..." haha!

I wonder if this school is even officially accredited in SK...lol

What a mockery of an academic institution...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jk took out his eyebrow ring but he probably getting a nose ring for the concerts,he loves to be center of attention by revealing new piercings
It's interesting why he said upon removing his eyebrow ring..."it's the end of an era..." lol

Maybe a "nose ring" will be the "beginning" of a new one...?

He really loves being the center of attention during performances...and for this, I'd like to challenge him to go bald... haha!

Kimiko

Veteran
It's interesting why he said upon removing his eyebrow ring..."it's the end of an era..." lol

Maybe a "nose ring" will be the "beginning" of a new one...?

He really loves being the center of attention during performances...and for this, I'd like to challenge him to go bald... haha!
Exactly

The thing about it is that vee,if he really wanted to,could easily eclipse jkay if he got a new piercing or hell just smile more

e-Enoch

Superstar
Exactly

The thing about it is that vee,if he really wanted to,could easily eclipse jkay if he got a new piercing or hell just smile more
I agree. Vee's visual is very strong...it could easily outshine Jeykey's boy-next-door charms...

I can imagine if Vee has even just a tiny diamond stud on his aquiline nose...and puts on gorgeous smiles... his crazy fans would go crazier... haha!

Laura755y

Star
I agree. Vee's visual is very strong...it could easily outshine Jeykey's boy-next-door charms...

I can imagine if Vee has even just a tiny diamond stud on his aquiline nose...and puts on gorgeous smiles... his crazy fans would go crazier... haha!
Blame it on his bitchy phase, or so it seems, Jeon's boy next door persona, is nothing compared to V's handsome boy next door persona, ir how how fans likes to call him "now" ceo material!!! I personally dont see that in any of them, but yeah.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Blame it on his bitchy phase, or so it seems, Jeon's boy next door persona, is nothing compared to V's handsome boy next door persona, ir how how fans likes to call him "now" ceo material!!! I personally dont see that in any of them, but yeah.
Well, Vee may be a very pretty boy...but he seems to have a boring personality... he may "dress up" like a "ceo" but that's just about it...definitely not "ceo" material... lol

Kimiko

Veteran
Well, Vee may be a very pretty boy...but he seems to have a boring personality... he may "dress up" like a "ceo" but that's just about it...definitely not "ceo" material... lol
I think if any of the maknaes are CEO material it's jm over the other two

He was the smart one in high school and if not for him waking them up jk and vee would have missed even getting to school