BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Guess ur right, bruh they're almost in their 30's doing iids shit, im not against vlives but why not do shit their age ?!? Instead of tlking like teen anime girls.
Ikr and do these lives have to be so obviously set up in some tiny spare room? Let this group get to go outside that hybe building for once damn. The worst one was jhpe bracelet making. Reminded me of kids summer camp activities. Very forced and monitored too.
restmb_jhidxmake.jpeg.jpg
I guess they're catering to their very young audience with these lives.

Laura755y

Star
Ikr and do these lives have to be so obviously set up in some tiny spare room? Let this group get to go outside that hybe building for once damn. The worst one was jhpe bracelet making. Reminded me of kids summer camp activities. Very forced and monitored too.
View attachment 72008
I guess they're catering to their very young audience with these lives.
Damn, bracelet making ?!? And yes its always inside hyve shit, .

Berrywon88

Star
This is out of context but check this out, i guess this is one of song's that jeon maybe covered , and some account think its becuz of her or i dnt fkn know wtf is going on inside her/his head seriously, new breed of delusional. And telepathy ?!? Bruh .
Umm wow! I get so disturbed by these fans man. What is going on!!? Like that crazy post that we discussed on here a few days ago. Girl thought the group was talking to her because they mentioned a very popular anime she had posted about 2 days prior. Like what?? Anyways I pray these people can get out of the spell b*s seems to put armies under. The delusion is real. I think they can drive vulnerable sensitive folks to the brink of insanity. Sounds farfetched but yeah. I recall myself once upon a time listening to their music everyday and thinking jn sang like an angel...
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-7zMpQtEwPanp.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
I'm sorry but blonde hair does not suit vee his skin tone is so warm so dark colors suit him best and not to sound racist or colorist but they are asian men so black hair will always suit them best
I think T@e looks good with darker blonde color...really makes his tan honey skin pop. He has a beautiful skin tone btw.
static-assets-upload10840395896782274972.jpg
But yeah his natural dark brown hair will always look best.

Laura755y

Star
Umm wow! I get so disturbed by these fans man. What is going on!!? Like that crazy post that we discussed on here a few days ago. Girl thought the group was talking to her because they mentioned a very popular anime she had posted about 2 days prior. Like what?? Anyways I pray these people can get out of the spell b*s seems to put armies under. The delusion is real. I think they can drive vulnerable sensitive folks to the brink of insanity. Sounds farfetched but yeah. I recall myself once upon a time listening to their music everyday and thinking jn sang like an angel...
View attachment 72011
Yeah i hope they break outta that shit cuz its really not funny anymore.
I though park hqd a nice voice, not like an angel tho, but yeah .

Riko

Veteran
RM revealing that JK is taking dance lessons, Army started to connect the dots that he's probably having those "lessons" with a certain choreographer their rabbit has been very enamored over lately. And then the dummy does an insta post and tags someone (who connected to that jerk family crew she's part of) whose giving him lessons but used a pic from 2 years ago where he's got no tatts? They would be nothing without bighit telling them what not to do lmaoo. They would burn it all in a day.

And I don't even follow them like that, imagine what their actual CIA esque fans could uncover if they want to loool.

Bearry

Rookie
It's the company's ultimate responsibility to protect its artists from staff members like these...

These people must be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement...and must be legally held accountable for violations in the agreement...
True....but I don't think so the company cares about these.

Berrywon88

Star
RM revealing that JK is taking dance lessons, Army started to connect the dots that he's probably having those "lessons" with a certain choreographer their rabbit has been very enamored over lately. And then the dummy does an insta post and tags someone (who connected to that jerk family crew she's part of) whose giving him lessons but used a pic from 2 years ago where he's got no tatts? They would be nothing without bighit telling them what not to do lmaoo. They would burn it all in a day.

And I don't even follow them like that, imagine what their actual CIA esque fans could uncover if they want to loool.
Motion blur lmao.
How creative are their fans at coming up with anything to explain away this group's deception. This is an old as dirt photo. And for all we care that's not even jk.
IMG_20220220_125100.jpg

I think T@e looks good with darker blonde color...really makes his tan honey skin pop. He has a beautiful skin tone btw.
View attachment 72012
But yeah his natural dark brown hair will always look best.
He looks good here.

Wow, and I got impressed that what a people person KJ is, to giving shout-out to smaller artists..lol

Bearry

Rookie
What do you guys think why hybe doesn't take any action against these forums? They literally made announcement about a korean forum "DC inside" and suing people. How they gather information about these posters. That's just one example. Isn't there any korean member here? What exactly is keeping them away from taking action against other confidential forums like vcf?

This latest group of perpetrators include certain non-member users of the internet community DC Inside. For an extended period of time, we have been collecting evidence of repeated malicious postings being created in certain DC Inside “galleries” (message boards) by non-member accounts; we have provided law enforcement officials with the login information associated with these postings. We have confirmed that even if posting histories are erased or accounts deleted after making malicious postings, sufficient network information remains to enable criminal investigations to proceed; such actions therefore may be subject to criminal proceedings.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
This is out of context but check this out, i guess this is one of song's that jeon maybe covered , and some account think its becuz of her or i dnt fkn know wtf is going on inside her/his head seriously, new breed of delusional. And telepathy ?!? Bruh .
This is one of his recommended songs among those "heartbreak" ones...this is like a "make up/commitment" song...

What's "intriguing" is that...this account was opened since June, 2016... and the person has "personal" comments for him in Korean...

The person could be in a "relationship" with him...at best...or is one of the millions of "delusionals..." at worst...lol

Berrywon88

Star
I saw a tweet in korean saying "insiders" saw jk and nain at the beach... It seems it got deleted because I can't find it anymore. It was like 3 days ago and I saved the tweet to show you guys but I forgot
Guess jk and nain are actually an item after all. Still think the actions of both of them are too strategic and seems like pr. Also, Rm mentioning jk has taken up dancing, jk immediately posting a photo of him at dance practice. To promote the dance studio and choreographer perhaps idk.

And not his fans crying over him doing something so basic as tagging people. Get a grip haha..

queen82

Star

Kimiko

Veteran
I like how every dating rumor that gets any traction is always with korean girls,while their international fans hate korean women cuz their oppas will always prefer their own women who share their language and culture

Btss only see international fans as money,they see korean fans as that too but at the end of the dayits their Korean fans who they will always put first