BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
What i hate the most, is the fact that their is way better songs and singers with a way better voice then Jeon's but never get the same hype, the song isnt that bad but doesnt deserve all this shit.
I agree. It's really because of the rabid...delusional armees who are "under the spell" of the betees...

The insane streaming...without sleep...spending indiscriminately...neglecting families and personal lives...

This is a "cult-driven popularity..."

Berrywon88

Star
When staffs get this delusional to feel the need to control online communities in the slightest excuse, they got some problem in their head or they are just grinding over controlling teens like immature narcisstics.

How are you so sure these people speaking up on different online communities about staff manipulation is all delusion? I admit the whole story is illogical to some extent but seeing hybe's desperation to control fans makes me believe there are some truth in these stories. And for you info, if you think bts aren't good in english, you are delusional.
b*s have fans that speak various languages outside of English and Korean and yet some think this group is solely speaking to them through social media posts. It's disturbing. None of this person's "evidence" pointed to the group or staff talking to her. All I got from reading her post and others like hers was that there is possible unchecked mental illnesses with a lot of their fans.

And I'm not saying that their staff don't infiltrate threads like these and other places with high engagement...but some random teen thinking rm is personally speaking to her? That the group started wearing crosses on stage because of her? please!

Bearry

Rookie
b*s have fans that speak various languages outside of English and Korean and yet some think this group is solely speaking to them through social media posts. It's disturbing. None of this person's "evidence" pointed to the group or staff talking to her. All I got from reading her post and others like hers was that there is possible unchecked mental illnesses with a lot of their fans.

And I'm not saying that their staff don't infiltrate threads like these and other places with high engagement...but some random teen thinking rm is personally speaking to her? That the group started wearing crosses on stage because of her? please!
About language, translator exists.

Yes. You are right. The lack of evidence is the biggest problem in these situations, its almost like gaslighting. As long as there is no evidence, the creeps can mess around freely but the sufferers know the real deal.

I personally don't think so majority of her story makes any sense. Specially what you mentioned like that ass is wearing shits for her, that's pretty extreme. Seems to me fabricated. But you know what, this is actually achieved by the explicit fan manipulation conducted by hybe. They encourage these teens to spot the smallest details of anything. The illusion they create around idols in itself is very extreme. They know teens vulnerability and they take the advantage of it. Come on, don't hollywood artists have devoted fans? They don't act like this. They don't encourage any delusional image. These artists and fans all act mature. But there comes hypocrite kpop world who are just insecure this much to show their true self, funny how with this mask they preach "love yourself, face yourself" bla bla. Even when someone smokes that becomes a big scandal lol. I would like say these labels need to grow up already and should know they are digging their own grave.

Bearry

Rookie
Not bt* related, I just want an opinion on one thing, about taemin* from Shinee statement where he said something along the lines of :,
"I do believe in the stereotype that women have to be feminine/womanly. But I do still like girls who I feel have a sense of responsibility and deep thinking after talking to them even though they're girls."
What is exactly misogynistic about this? I can't wrap my head around it. Cuz I see no issue in this statement. Some people are mad about it. Why though?
Why don't you ask it here? There are PLENTY amount of people.

Laura755y

Star
About language, translator exists.

Yes. You are right. The lack of evidence is the biggest problem in these situations, its almost like gaslighting. As long as there is no evidence, the creeps can mess around freely but the sufferers know the real deal.

I personally don't think so majority of her story makes any sense. Specially what you mentioned like that ass is wearing shits for her, that's pretty extreme. Seems to me fabricated. But you know what, this is actually achieved by the explicit fan manipulation conducted by hybe. They encourage these teens to spot the smallest details of anything. The illusion they create around idols in itself is very extreme. They know teens vulnerability and they take the advantage of it. Come on, don't hollywood artists have devoted fans? They don't act like this. They don't encourage any delusional image. These artists and fans all act mature. But there comes hypocrite kpop world who are just insecure this much to show their true self, funny how with this mask they preach "love yourself, face yourself" bla bla. Even when someone smokes that becomes a big scandal lol. I would like say these labels need to grow up already and should know they are digging their own grave.
Thats a fact, even dating became a scandal now, like them doing what alot of grown ass men do, is a scandal! And 2 boys clingging their D*** in the other's ass is something brothers do, bruh the actual fuck!

Bearry

Rookie
This is her explanation.At the end of the day, the biggest game is played by devil himself. All else is its puppets
I would actually like to know from @deniiiiXD herself what caused her to think all this. I don't think so she is mad or have unchecked mental illness. There must be a reason imo. As I asked this earlier

Woah.... I know it's an old post but since you have been around recently I wanna ask how do you know those contents were meant for you? I mean, why bts or staff even need to be bothered with you to play with your mind? Did you have any beef with them?

What you are saying if that's true I can assume you were somehow connected to staff or anyone related to them from any platform unknowingly. Is this true???
Did you ever feel like that? If so then social media managers just decided to conduct a mind gamepley since they learned you emotionally vulnerable. I don't think so you are the only one who have faced all this; Idk why some of their social media contents never made any sense to me.
could say a lot whether she had any involvement like this or not, or it's just her overthinking. In the past noone asked this question nor answered. But I'm also aware of the fact that this might be confidential for her to answer.

queen82

Star

Laura755y

Star
It's Jh who supposedly took a booster shot on his bday...

(There are scientifc findings that booster shots actually lower down the immune system...also there have been many cases of myocarditis among young men...)
I doubt he did it tbh, they know those boost shots lower the immune system, its maybe just so lure their fans into doing the same.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jeykey called Jh on his bday vlive...Jh puts him on speaker phone to greet the armees...

Vee also calls him...but they just had a private talk...

Just wondering why... Jh didn't let Vee greet the armees as welll... hmmm...maybe coz he's still sick...?