BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Supreme Boi Iron and Kidoh (who are close friends and works with turtle still) has plenty of lyrics indicating they raped women before!

View attachment 71602
View attachment 71603
The only difference between supreme boi and Iron is that he is under Hybe, as is Turtle. So if women or even the government tries to come for them they get paid off. No vicitims of Turtle or Supreme Boi will ever come out.

Fans of the group (STB) somehow think since their precious Turtle had a 180 image change he couldn’t be involved with Iron. So they put all the blame on Supreme Boi. Turtle was actually closer to Iron!
View attachment 71601
Most fans know about the horrible things Kidoh, Supreme Boi and Iron have done but choose to ignore Turtle was involved too.

Turtle’s favorite books
View attachment 71604
View attachment 71605
View attachment 71606
If you search up fan reactions to these books it’s them trying to minimumize or lie about all the r*pe and abuse towards women in these books saying “Oh, that never happened in the book! Stop lying about him!” or they try saying Almost Transparent Blue is a gay book because it had one dick in the ass scene that lasted a page vs 200 pages of violence and r*pe against women he got off to. Snakes and Feelings is also all r*pe, sexual assault and abuse towards the female character. Until the very last pages where her tattoo shop lover murders and rapes her boyfriend out of jealousy and urge. If you read these books on GoodReads to check out what nasty shit this man likes be warned it’s nasty. Armys lie about these two books a lot when you can read and see for yourself, he got off to r*pe and assault against women and women raping him.

Turtle telling young women that men like it when they dress revealing (The fans also lied about this and made a fake translation to try and cover up for him, Even though Korean fans themselves were disgusted by him.)

View attachment 71607

So you are correct, this man is disgusting. No matter how many feminist books or feminist art he loves he shows off on social media men do not change. I am never going to 100% trust this man. The sudden image change and friend group change when everyone was being accused makes me know he changed for the money and for his image. He still does disgusting stuff now that gets dug up.
Bangpids "built" the Bangtan boys "around" R.em "originally" as a hip-hop group...

He was the first choice... like the entire concept for a boy band centered on R.em...

I've always been curious why Bangpids was so "fixated" on R.em...could it be that they share "similar kinds of hatred..."?

Laura755y

Star
Supreme Boi Iron and Kidoh (who are close friends and works with turtle still) has plenty of lyrics indicating they raped women before!

View attachment 71602
View attachment 71603
The only difference between supreme boi and Iron is that he is under Hybe, as is Turtle. So if women or even the government tries to come for them they get paid off. No vicitims of Turtle or Supreme Boi will ever come out.

Fans of the group (STB) somehow think since their precious Turtle had a 180 image change he couldn’t be involved with Iron. So they put all the blame on Supreme Boi. Turtle was actually closer to Iron!
View attachment 71601
Most fans know about the horrible things Kidoh, Supreme Boi and Iron have done but choose to ignore Turtle was involved too.

Turtle’s favorite books
View attachment 71604
View attachment 71605
View attachment 71606
If you search up fan reactions to these books it’s them trying to minimumize or lie about all the r*pe and abuse towards women in these books saying “Oh, that never happened in the book! Stop lying about him!” or they try saying Almost Transparent Blue is a gay book because it had one dick in the ass scene that lasted a page vs 200 pages of violence and r*pe against women he got off to. Snakes and Feelings is also all r*pe, sexual assault and abuse towards the female character. Until the very last pages where her tattoo shop lover murders and rapes her boyfriend out of jealousy and urge. If you read these books on GoodReads to check out what nasty shit this man likes be warned it’s nasty. Armys lie about these two books a lot when you can read and see for yourself, he got off to r*pe and assault against women and women raping him.

Turtle telling young women that men like it when they dress revealing (The fans also lied about this and made a fake translation to try and cover up for him, Even though Korean fans themselves were disgusted by him.)

View attachment 71607

So you are correct, this man is disgusting. No matter how many feminist books or feminist art he loves he shows off on social media men do not change. I am never going to 100% trust this man. The sudden image change and friend group change when everyone was being accused makes me know he changed for the money and for his image. He still does disgusting stuff now that gets dug up.
Fuck, thats disgusting, that mf is a whole new breed of mental illness, man is fkn crazy, and when askinf a fan they'll say ow its hos own sexual desires, bitch stfu, thats fkn r*pe, abuse, and treating women as if they re trash.

Berrywon88

Star
If you search up fan reactions to these books it’s them trying to minimumize or lie about all the r*pe and abuse towards women in these books saying “Oh, that never happened in the book! Stop lying about him!”
I'm glad you made your post about rm. It was very detailed and more people need to know this and can see how awful this man is. And it's not just rm of course, but all of b*s. A lot of their scandals get erased off the internet and new armies haven't a clue of who they're devoting their time and money to. Take for example that webtoon jk was wearing a shirt of...
EcpN-NwU4AEBEx7.jpeg.jpg
his fans made whole threads to defend him. When that webtoon depicts violence, r*pe, misogyny of women and even minors.

From the Korea times:
"Recent episodes of "Hellper 2 ― Killberos," a webtoon serialized on Naver since 2011 and created by an artist who goes by the name SSAK, came under fire for including violent and misogynistic content.
The 247th episode released on Sept. 9, depicts an elderly woman who is kidnapped, tied up naked and injected eight times. In addition to this episode, the comics show various abusive scenes, including one in which male characters discuss ways to r*pe minors and a scene where a female middle school student is sexually harassed."

Other b*s members have also mentioned reading it. Jk apparently was a fan of the webtoon since he was 14. Armies said there were two versions and that jk was reading the previous one that wasn't violent. Now how tf would they know that? They will say anything to protect their oppars...just look at how this idiot defended jm wearing a bombing of Japan shirt...
https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-think-about-BTS-Jungkooks-shirt-controversy/answer/Angela-Xu-102?ch=15&oid=239568889&share=cba6cab2&srid=SbtBT&target_type=answer

Berrywon88

Star
Fuck, thats disgusting, that mf is a whole new breed of mental illness, man is fkn crazy, and when askinf a fan they'll say ow its hos own sexual desires, bitch stfu, thats fkn r*pe, abuse, and treating women as if they re trash.
Plus he's a racist scumbag. And that is only the tip of the iceberg. This is only what we know of. I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved with "nth room" type of shit and it's being covered up.

queen82

Star
I'm glad you made your post about rm. It was very detailed and more people need to know this and can see how awful this man is. And it's not just rm of course, but all of b*s. A lot of their scandals get erased off the internet and new armies haven't a clue of who they're devoting their time and money to. Take for example that webtoon jk was wearing a shirt of...
View attachment 71614
his fans made whole threads to defend him. When that webtoon depicts violence, r*pe, misogyny of women and even minors.

From the Korea times:
"Recent episodes of "Hellper 2 ― Killberos," a webtoon serialized on Naver since 2011 and created by an artist who goes by the name SSAK, came under fire for including violent and misogynistic content.
The 247th episode released on Sept. 9, depicts an elderly woman who is kidnapped, tied up naked and injected eight times. In addition to this episode, the comics show various abusive scenes, including one in which male characters discuss ways to r*pe minors and a scene where a female middle school student is sexually harassed."

Other b*s members have also mentioned reading it. Jk apparently was a fan of the webtoon since he was 14. Armies said there were two versions and that jk was reading the previous one that wasn't violent. Now how tf would they know that? They will say anything to protect their oppars...just look at how this idiot defended jm wearing a bombing of Japan shirt...
https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-think-about-BTS-Jungkooks-shirt-controversy/answer/Angela-Xu-102?ch=15&oid=239568889&share=cba6cab2&srid=SbtBT&target_type=answer
i know that they're not saints and not angels , Army need to understand that , i really wonder if they r*pe some girls themselves

arhur12

Star
They lie so much for the group lol…

The fact that this comic depicts his celebrity crush IU going through abuse is … telling
I knew about this webtoon controversy but I wasn't aware of this depicting a 14 year old character based on IU being abused I feel disgusted at them how could he have the guts to call himself her fan when he reads a webtoon that disrespects her like that???ohh but then I remember he said he joined bt5 because he thought R.em was "cool"
poor IU I feel bad for her she didn't deserve to be treated like a sex toy

arhur12

Star
View attachment 71614

From the Korea times:

That idiot army didn't even know about their oppar's shirt controversy and got it confused with their other oppar's shirt controversy loll they are all problematic south korean feminists tried to bring attention to their problematic behavior a few years ago but the sk govt protected bangtan because it was their breakout moment
The BTS account also replied to a female fan’s criticism by writing that she should “turn her cheek” so that they could “punch it with a fist.”
Yeah I hope they didn't r*pe or abuse real girls because it's clear from their behavior that they don't respect women

arhur12

Star
Since we're on the subject of rm.
View attachment 71620
The bookworm nerd that was a wannabe rapper penned this early misogynistic work, later deleting it from soundcloud..
Rm's rap is at 4:25 where he calls himself a "pervert narcissist." That sounds about right.
"It penetrates before the sign of cross" did I see that right??? he mocked Christianity with this. This song is blasphemous in my eyes

arhur12

Star
Oh… You just found out about his hatred towards Religion??

This is a man that uses God’s name to sound cool just like his favorite rappers then turns around and mocks religion and says he is athiest.

This man has always called himself God. He says his own God is himself and all. Narcissistic. I don’t care if he is Athiest but it’s just so weird.

He wears crosses, will mention “God” all the time suddenly, says he “prays” then right after he says he is an athiest has no religion and is his own God.

Possibly into that new age spirituality bs, Mental health issue probably leads to this. He needs something to believe in i guess.

Has crystals in his studio.

View attachment 71623
ohh I've known about him being anti-religious his favourite book is "Demian" an Anti-religion and Anti-God book and he wrote this song where he mocks all religions and calls himself his own God

arhur12

Star
i know but sometimes sexually abused because abuser, it means that they have some problems in the head , they're not sane
Yeah like MJ I love his music and respect him as an artist but I can't say 100% he was innocent I recently discovered that he was close to johnny kitagawa a well-known p***phile from Japan who is the founder of johhny and associates the label that produces 90% of male japanese idols
https://onehallyu.com/topic/777609-is-anyone-surprised-that-johnny-kitagawa-and-michael-jackson-were-friends/
https://www.reddit.com/r/LeavingNeverlandHBO/comments/bzcoml I believe Michael was abused heavily as a child by his father it messed his brain his parents chemically castrated him to keep his voice from becoming manly when he hit puberty he was experimented on as a child so I have some sympathy for him even if he was indeed a p***phile

Laura755y

Star
Oh… You just found out about his hatred towards Religion??

This is a man that uses God’s name to sound cool just like his favorite rappers then turns around and mocks religion and says he is athiest.

This man has always called himself God. He says his own God is himself and all. Narcissistic. I don’t care if he is Athiest but it’s just so weird.

He wears crosses, will mention “God” all the time suddenly, says he “prays” then right after he says he is an athiest has no religion and is his own God.

Possibly into that new age spirituality bs, Mental health issue probably leads to this. He needs something to believe in i guess.

Has crystals in his studio.

View attachment 71623
He is his own god yet needs human to fix his face and fucks it up even more each time, man in fucked up in the head, and probably into rituals and shit.

queen82

Star
Yeah like MJ I love his music and respect him as an artist but I can't say 100% he was innocent I recently discovered that he was close to johnny kitagawa a well-known p***phile from Japan who is the founder of johhny and associates the label that produces 90% of male japanese idols
https://onehallyu.com/topic/777609-is-anyone-surprised-that-johnny-kitagawa-and-michael-jackson-were-friends/
https://www.reddit.com/r/LeavingNeverlandHBO/comments/bzcoml I believe Michael was abused heavily as a child by his father it messed his brain his parents chemically castrated him to keep his voice from becoming manly when he hit puberty he was experimented on as a child so I have some sympathy for him even if he was indeed a p***phile
Mj was abused for sure, but i don't think he was an abuser, i think he was innocent, illuminati create that story to ruin his image