BTS discussion thread

True. These fans are actually also being "subjected to another form of abuse" by exploiting their naìvetè...

...misleading them with a "false promise of healing and well-being" through an idolatrous & parasocial relationship with betees...

...their minds & emotions are being manipulated to lead them into a "hive" mentality...for the purpose of "control" so they can be "used, misused, and abused" by the money-hungry agencies/globalists/illuminists...
You said it better than I could. They've built a cult that will do anything they say.

Some months ago on this thread, someone posted some Jk pictures who were showing signs of abuse. Some fans was shouting after her because for them, it cames from his training. Yes. Blind at this point. Since when some cigars or cigarettes burns can be compared to some hurts he has on some parts of his body? It was on parts who could be easily hidden with some clothes. On these pics, we could see he wasn't working, it was certainly his break. Dude was in a simple t shirt and a short.
It's unfortunately already too much far away on this thread.
That person harassed a lot of people on this forum. Whenever something was posted against the Bh agenda, she would shout them down. There's a lot of pics showing cigarette burns and cutting marks. He's been treated like a slave.

Asahiisback

Established
I was wondering if t@e was singing in English and then I heard the words "I'm crying too." He should give his song to jk and have him sing it! Jkay sings clearly and could do this snoozer justice.
Seriously though why are all of t*e's songs elevator muzak??
He could do an album,for healing insomnia;after the crying goat,we have another "healing voice"...

Aamy

Star
That person harassed a lot of people on this forum. Whenever something was posted against the Bh agenda, she would shout them down. There's a lot of pics showing cigarette burns and cutting marks. He's been treated like a slave.
I just saw this post. But I never saw others pictures ! So horrendous ... cigars burns for fuck sake. Atrocious

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
Ty!
It really doesn’t make sense him faking bruises on himself.
About hickeys, there’s a video (I think it’s a bangtan bomb) where you can see clearly a hickey on his neck and he says Jimin bit him when he was drunk lol I bet naive armys believed that
Its still possible. I am sure they all did weird things together so.. but the hickey could be done by an old disgusting pedo... urg.

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
I realized that they were the same trolls that come on here that attacked me back then. I just checked and the myth reality account that was arguing with me a few days ago liked all those old posts. Sus. Including that luisy account. They are all in cahoots. And they come around whenever we are revealing something that would put bh in a bad light. Like hype groups being abused for example.
What did you expect unfortunately ? You had show something hard to recognize for their fans, so of course, they tried to shout you down, even if you had bring some evidences. They don't want to see or understand, that mafia boss isn't a real crime boss, but he is just a poor victim and puppet of some sick people. I just realize that the nickname mafia boss should change, since apparently, some of them are really involved in some rings prostitution

I just saw this post. But I never saw others pictures ! So horrendous ... cigars burns for fuck sake. Atrocious
I posted some, along with others and she said they were from dancing. I've seen bruises, cuts and other marks from dancing or sports but never a cigarette burn. We stopped talking about it to make her stop belittling us. It was the same with anything about the occult, supernatural or questions about their treatment.

I realized that they were the same trolls that come on here that attacked me back then. I just checked and the myth reality account that was arguing with me a few days ago liked all those old posts. Sus. Including that luisy account. They are all in cahoots. And they come around whenever we are revealing something that would put bh in a bad light. Like hype groups being abused for example.
When new people come on, I wait to see what they're like. We've been burned too many times by staff, fans and others.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Those cigar burns are atrocious. How anyone could mistake them for bruises incurred while dancing is beyond me. I used to dance 6-8 hours a day for moths on but never bruised myself to such an extent.Can’t fathom an instance wherein I would end up incurring such odd, circle bruises.

e-Enoch

Star
From "Chipotle" to "Chicotle..."

...just because Jeykey mispronounced it...lol

Laura755y

Star
Those cigar burns are atrocious. How anyone could mistake them for bruises incurred while dancing is beyond me. I used to dance 6-8 hours a day for moths on but never bruised myself to such an extent.Can’t fathom an instance wherein I would end up incurring such odd, circle bruises.
Same here, tha5s why i said once before im sure aint noway, its simple dance bruises, i dance everyday, i got bruises, and scratches but never. this

e-Enoch

Star
i have this bad feeling that they punished them when they try to rebel and all , i wonder what happen behind the scene
Yes, there's a strong possibility... Remember that Bigshit manager who was caught on cam aiming at hitting Jeykey...? He got fired because of that...

But these bruises are a "serious evidence" of physical abuse...

Oh my, this is really heartbreaking...

Laura755y

Star
From "Chipotle" to "Chicotle..."

...just because Jeykey mispronounced it...lol

Thats scary u know, how a single human can have such power on some people's mind and well being, the way those fans idiolize mere humans as if they're some sort of god , is mind blowing, i really dnt get it, i was a kid once before and a teenager,i listened to music a loot but i never idiolized someone. Thats weird.