BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Exxon has really good singers,good dancers and some really good music and also pretty good looking guys

They have nothing to be jealous over btss for!

Ka! is the face of gucci for sk and unlike btss with LV, gucci actually puts ka! in clothes that fit and are tailored for him and he looks good

Btss wears ugly oversized LV and look a mess in it most of the time..sometimes they get it right but not like ka! who almost always knocks it out the park with his fashion

Plus Exxon doesnt have to live in a gilded golden cage in quite the same way as btss...hell they have a member with a wife and kids!

Imagine the meltdown if one of btss suddenly announced a wife and kid! It was chaos for chene but nothing like what the army will do if one of their boys,especially the maknaes pull a chene

Also Exxo isnt running from the military and are serving their country when it's time to enlist
You know it's more frustrating when you know you are better than people who are throw to the lights, when these same people actually hadn't any real talents.

Laura755y

Star
Girl I would really appreciate it if one day you had the energy and will to do so and I would read everything happily.

I see no problem with them having gay makeup artist but the "married female staff" thing is probably for army to not suspect anything. Sometimes they date staffs and from what I heard hookups are even more common between them and staffs.

Even when I was an army I always doubted their writing and composing skills. Probably all noise marketing just to say theyre not just idols, theyre real "artists". It's probably like they write 1 single line for the song and they put their names in the credits lol amis think they had a massive participation.
I heard some writers and composers in the music industry are obligated to sign NDAs and give up their name in the credits. Other people or more wellknown writers take the credit for them.
Thats so true! I have no problem with them having gay and or male makeup artists in general, but why lie about it ?!? And bring girl staff just to show em to the cameras ?!? The whole thing doesnt match their support !
About the songs, ur 100% spot on, alot of people do it, nd when it came to em, hyve wrote/composed alot of the songs before even their debut, along the name/concepts of their albums, comebacks... .
It's just so bad.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Is it really the case?
Yes, it is...I believe so...

Here are the reasons that I've pointed out in one of my previous posts...

e-Enoch
Star
Jan 29, 2022
Add bookmark
#52,225

Come to think of it...this year 2022...H*be and betees are at the "crossroads..."

1. The imminent military enlistment of Jn (if betees don't get total exemption from military service...)...

This is probably the reason why they are being "prepared for solo careers" via IG and other social media platforms...

2. The Grammy win (the prognosis is pretty "negative..." considering their high-caliber competitions)...

Unless H*be makes some "magical moves" with the judges...

3. The presidential election (which makes Moon unlikely to win given the many criticisms esp coming from the youth sector involving education & employment)...

4. The "metaverse" business prospects which are not particularly looking good (with fans getting angry at H*be's "greed" regarding NFTs, and other things being "sold" to them...plus the webtoons are not particularly successful...)

Note: The epic loss of Zuckerberg in stocks (few days after this) for his Meta (formerly Facebook)...about 31B loss in just one day...

Wow, they are at this "juncture of make or break..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don't believe that any big artists write their own songs. They are simply a very carefully curated "product". Example is the Beetles - they are credited as writing, composing etc but if you dig deep their songs were written by a guy called Theodor W. Adorno who was the Director of Frankfurt Tavistock Social Engineering School. Given their musics ability to create such mass hystria it kinda makes sense that a formula is used.

This! Yes, Adorno was one of the key persons who "created" the Beatles...he was a "mastermind" behind many of their "hit songs" ...

Yes, the "fab four" was a "product" of social engineering thru the Tavistock Institute based in the UK... I believe it's the same institute that "created" the now famous Asian version...

BeaTleS = BTS...

Aamy

Star
I would be scared to go against them.
Or if you want to sleep correctly for the next several weeks you should be sure to have really good defenders for you, connections and good status. And even with all of this, they still can win without any efforts. So if the persons is a common people... Yep she won't going too far.
At this point, even with blinds fans, a big scandal should be leaked on the internet. But a real one, and not all the fakes who are already prepared for them.

I would be scared too to go against them, just with their fanbase.