BTS discussion thread

MochiThot

Established
wow that GIF with yunho is too much also I read this article about him recently and it made me sus I am a sh@wol and T@emin always looks uncomfortable when they make him do fanservice for men but here J@ejoong didn't look uncomfortable at all I know about Hyde and Gackt they are visual kei and I agree they give me gay vibes too here is the article about why he breaks up with his girlfriends
This bitch DID NOT say he wants to build a retirement home with his female fans. Bitch you were just complaining about you have to apparently move every 2 years cause female fans kept visiting your house uninvited, even though you post everything. Not saying its right for them to do but come on. J@ejoong is what I imagine T@e T@e being in like 5 years. I can't with him LOL

arhur12

Star
This bitch DID NOT say he wants to build a retirement home with his female fans. Bitch you were just complaining about you have to apparently move every 2 years cause female fans kept visiting your house uninvited, even though you post everything. Not saying its right for them to do but come on. J@ejoong is what I imagine T@e T@e being in like 5 years. I can't with him LOL
Yes I was surprised when I read the article this is too much fan service it's borderline creepy telling your fans to talk to your boyfriends about you??? That's some shitty behavior and knowing how crazy some fans are I bet a bunch of them probably did break up with their boyfriends over this I had the impression that he was a gentleman type but I guess I was wrong he's a straight up hoe like you said hahaha yeah if T@e doesn't change he may end up like him in a few years

Avenoir

Rookie
Straight up facts! Hope it all ends soon! B*S are a distraction too, to real problems, they're one of the tools to hide the real deal...
Vox has a documentary on cults and experts mentioned how cults are becoming online communities without people realizing they are a part of it. This fandom is the prime example of that. Success is unfortunately never proportional to talent in the kpop industry. Their marketing strategy however is topnotch so much so that Harvard business school did a study on them.
They are and were never woke. Crazy how they wrote misogynistic lyrics yet called feminists by fans , never touched a pride flag ever or said anything directly to support lgbtq+ people yet are called lgbtq+ kings , continue to do racist stuff without proper apology yet applauded for donating to blm which was highly performative.
They never talked about the nth room scandal when so many idols shared petitions to sign on this issue. What's the point of having so much fame if you can't do anything good for the world? Pisses me off so much.
Crazy how the least popular member does the most charity work and I admire him for that

Aamy

Star
Vox has a documentary on cults and experts mentioned how cults are becoming online communities without people realizing they are a part of it. This fandom is the prime example of that. Success is unfortunately never proportional to talent in the kpop industry. Their marketing strategy however is topnotch so much so that Harvard business school did a study on them.
They are and were never woke. Crazy how they wrote misogynistic lyrics yet called feminists by fans , never touched a pride flag ever or said anything directly to support lgbtq+ people yet are called lgbtq+ kings , continue to do racist stuff without proper apology yet applauded for donating to blm which was highly performative.
They never talked about the nth room scandal when so many idols shared petitions to sign on this issue. What's the point of having so much fame if you can't do anything good for the world? Pisses me off so much.
Crazy how the least popular member does the most charity work and I admire him for that
Can I share you my point in all of this? Honestly when you are telling the least popular member do more charity works etc .. if they were popular af, believe me they wouldn't never take this so called strategy. Make believe your fans, that you are good hearted, when it doesn't really work for you

queen82

Star
True. They are a distraction to the real issues in the world...

I think they are already in a decline... H*be's stocks are mostly in the "red" for many months now...

They don't even have the proper funds for their webtoon's OST... they just utilized an old melody by Suga...

It's getting more pathetic...actually...
they were about to disband more than once, but i guess this year they would disband for real

e-Enoch

Superstar
Very interesting. Thanks for this comment...

Link to that Vox docu, please?

Kimiko

Veteran
Girl I would really appreciate it if one day you had the energy and will to do so and I would read everything happily.

I see no problem with them having gay makeup artist but the "married female staff" thing is probably for army to not suspect anything. Sometimes they date staffs and from what I heard hookups are even more common between them and staffs.

Even when I was an army I always doubted their writing and composing skills. Probably all noise marketing just to say theyre not just idols, theyre real "artists". It's probably like they write 1 single line for the song and they put their names in the credits lol amis think they had a massive participation.
I heard some writers and composers in the music industry are obligated to sign NDAs and give up their name in the credits. Other people or more wellknown writers take the credit for them.
Then they have around ten songwriters for a shitty song like boy with love...it really took that many people to write that song??
Then there are real artists who write songs solo: MJ wrote billie jean by himself ,a classic song, and was younger than jk is now when he wrote it

Alicia keys wrote Fallin' by herself as well as produced it by herself

Those are real artists,not someone contributing one line to a shitty song

Also I cant see btss beating out tony Bennett, ABBA, Gaga, their ass kissers/equal clout chasers c0ldply or justin B. for that grammy....not when the grammy is based off the actual arrangement of the song and not the choreography like many armis think

queen82

Star
Then they have around ten songwriters for a shitty song like boy with love...it really took that many people to write that song??
Then there are real artists who write songs solo: MJ wrote billie jean by himself ,a classic song, and was younger than jk is now when he wrote it

Alicia keys wrote Fallin' by herself as well as produced it by herself

Those are real artists,not someone contributing one line to a shitty song

Also I cant see btss beating out tony Bennett, ABBA, Gaga, their ass kissers/equal clout chasers c0ldply or justin B. for that grammy....not when the grammy is based off the actual arrangement of the song and not the choreography like many armis think
Gary Barlow in Take That , wrote almost all the songs of the group, but it's rare for boybands, writing their own songs

Aamy

Star
Yeah, like the kardashians... i still dont get why people watch that show ?!? And worse think its 100% real and not scripted ?!? Like r u serious ?!? And also praising their mom! Bru'h their mother is a lucifirian ?!? She participats in horrific rituals! And pimped her own daughters! Her father is a higher degree in the main "secret society" and known for being a pedo... and u think that they're the typical rich american family ?!?.
People who love these type of show is about dreams and fantasies. Make believe to everyone that you can become like them, and it pleases to very naïve people. Actually I was more thinking about their own TV reality show clichee families in their own country. Is cringy too and too much ... Scripted and exaggerate? It's cringy too compared to american TV show, but it's cringry in a different way?

( When her own mother explained how her daughter loves so much blackpink who are deeply in the occult too, and she an ancient kpop idols so she must know what happen behind the scene. And she is a famous actress too so... Was she making some pubs for this group)?

I know it sounds paranoid, but come it's always strange for me, when some famous parents start to show their children in some variety shows. Even if it's only one time. We can never know if they are taking in account the needs and the care of their own children, since a lot of them don't hesitate to sell them.

queen82

Star
People who love these type of show is about dreams and fantasies. Make believe to everyone that you can become like them, and it pleases to very naïve people. Actually I was more thinking about their own TV reality show clichee families in their own country. Is cringy too and too much ... Scripted and exaggerate? It's cringy too compared to american TV show, but it's cringry in a different way?

( When her own mother explained how her daughter loves so much blackpink who are deeply in the occult too, and she an ancient kpop idols so she must know what happen behind the scene. And she is a famous actress too so... Was she making some pubs for this group)?

I know it sounds paranoid, but come it's always strange for me, when some famous parents start to show their children in some variety shows. Even if it's only one time. We can never know if they are taking in account the needs and the care of their own children, since a lot of them don't hesitate to sell them.

the woman is Eugene , she was in famous Sm Girl Bands S.e.s , the one that Aespa covered their song Dreams come true ..that say it all

eyes@wide@open

Established
Ikr! They always have 5 or more people write crappy songs. With that many writers and producers you expect a fcking masterpiece as a result of everyone brillant ideas. But yeah

And MJ is a king. periodt
I don't believe that any big artists write their own songs. They are simply a very carefully curated "product". Example is the Beetles - they are credited as writing, composing etc but if you dig deep their songs were written by a guy called Theodor W. Adorno who was the Director of Frankfurt Tavistock Social Engineering School. Given their musics ability to create such mass hystria it kinda makes sense that a formula is used.