BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Do you think old armi is pretty much over bt5 and its new international armi now that are the issue?
Yes, I believe many of the old armee has "seen or are seeing the light..." But I don't think most of them "are over" betees yet... just perhaps not as "die-hard" as before...

The younger armee both Korean and international are "the new crazies..." unless they unstan them sooner...they'll get hooked more...the earlier they leave, the better for them...

Aamy

Star
He has sad eyes as well imo,jm too and I bet the maknaes got the worst of the physical,sexual and mental abuse
At least they didn't transform mafia boss into a Jimin. In less of two years, the crying goat will be a real woman with a plastic vagina, if his superiors continue to do experiments with his body. I wonder if mafia boss could negotiate his style even if he is passed around rich people. They insist so much to make his persona a bad boy ( or a big baby who needs to take care of because he is the younger)

tzollld

Rookie
A bit random, but I wanted I wanted to ask if anyone remembers or knows if bikes have some kind of meaning in the occult/symbolisms in general ?
Becuz I do notice bikes kinda feature a lot in the videos etc. to the point where I feel it might have some kind of meaning.
But why bikes ?...
And then mr made a whole song called "bicycle" as well.

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
A bit random, but I wanted I wanted to ask if anyone remembers or knows if bikes have some kind of meaning in the occult/symbolisms in general ?
Becuz I do notice bikes kinda feature a lot in the videos etc. to the point where I feel it might have some kind of meaning.
But why bikes ?...
And then mr made a whole song called "bicycle" as well.
Whenever I think about bikes I'm reminded by the saying "it's (insert topic) like riding a bicycle, once you learn you never forget." Idk if that connects but you made an interesting observation. Bikes are seen a lot in kpop. Rm is supposed to love riding and was seen with a bike on that soup show among other times..
a7eb301e33b21165297ccd61ae310f87.jpg
I wonder if bikes are a big thing in SK.

Shuna

Veteran
Whenever I think about bikes I'm reminded by the saying "it's (insert topic) like riding a bicycle, once you learn you never forget." Idk if that connects but you made an interesting observation. Bikes are seen a lot in kpop. Rm is supposed to love riding and was seen with a bike on that soup show among other times..
View attachment 70646
I wonder if bikes are a big thing in SK.
Although it's still a theory, based on the horse of Odin, son of Loki, which has eight legs and simplifying their idea of the cycle by using only four elements, instead of 5, for the five-pointed star cycle ; and taking the cycle to infinity. I thought it was the serpent, the serpent of time, the ouroboros. The snake, because it keeps spinning with it, in the clips, and also throws the basketball into the basket, spinning with the bike. The basketball in the basket signifies the sexual act. The phallus, the point, see the circle of light, represents the god, while the circle of the basket, the goddess.

Aamy

Star
He's been taken advantage of, mistreated and forced to do whatever he's told. I feel for him too.
Some months ago on this thread, someone posted some Jk pictures who were showing signs of abuse. Some fans was shouting after her because for them, it cames from his training. Yes. Blind at this point. Since when some cigars or cigarettes burns can be compared to some hurts he has on some parts of his body? It was on parts who could be easily hidden with some clothes. On these pics, we could see he wasn't working, it was certainly his break. Dude was in a simple t shirt and a short.
It's unfortunately already too much far away on this thread.

Berrywon88

Star
Cigarette burns? Damn. I haven’t seen it. Do you have the images?
She's talking about my post I believe where I had included photos. Some idiot was arguing with me that they thought jkay faked his bruises. Here's the post:
Don't even know how to answer the first half. Why would someone repeatedly fake bruises and open sores on their body for years??? And that would be an odd place for J*K to get a hickey lol...right beneath his armpit! Umm and what you described is indeed abuse..